IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=70SSJLG72Q0

Attached: 1551703990407.png (323x387, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zzvkUwouXU
instaud.io/3ZLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jay bitching about star trek and morphing into rich

kek

Didn't they say they take a brake from HitB?

Attached: jay345.gif (190x270, 202K)

>Jay turning into Rich

lmao. Shit like this is why I love RLM.

>redditlettermedia

Attached: 43565373546.jpg (400x400, 14K)

They did.

I had it playing while reading another thread and I literally didn't notice the transition.
I feel stupid now.

I don't like Mike wearing shorts

Thanks for sharing, you fucking faggot

that was funny

I love it

>"Hello, o-oh hey there Macaulay, -er I mean Mack, hows it going? ... Oh wow, your going to be in Wisconsin again, what's this like the third time this month?.. Oh you want to guest on our shows again, y-yeah I suppose we can start filming a new best of the worst soon. O-oh and a re:view for.... Party Monster? Don't think I've seen that one bef-. Oh and you want to hang out again and point at things for a whole day again? Oh gee Mack I mean you sure are fun to have around the set, really appreciate Max introducing us to eachother, so any guest you planning on bringing this time or- oh the same BunnyEars guy, What was his name again, Rick? Y-yeah he's fine I suppose. Well I don't know I'll have to run it by Jay and Rich to see what their plans are and you never really,... what's that? Your already at the airport and need a ride to the studio?

Attached: mikes.jpg (237x188, 7K)

Nice fanfic, retard

They are since they are probably wanting Star Wars 9 to be episode 200

Culkin is molesting Rich.

molestees often become molesters so i believe it

They filmed that BOTW ages ago, when he was here last time.
Source: the bunnyears podcast with RLM on it

>Jay: the hobbit movies kind of sucked.
Do they do this every time with blockbusters they've previously recommended?

cope
Will they end up unlisting the episodes when the truth about Culk is revealed?

>the truth about Culk
You mean your autistic headcanon?

cope, we know about Jacko's crimes and Culkin will be exposed too

What kind of idiot still watching RLM after resetera exposed them for being alt righters?

?

not him but basically extremists hate moderates like always.
RLM have patronized the people who campaigned against Ghost Busters and Captain Marvel but because they made a joke about "triggers" they're actually alt-right pieces of shit

That entire site is one big shitpost, except no one who uses it is in on the joke.

>IT'S UP

Attached: 1558313415021.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Look at this faggot and laugh.

>resetera called them alt-right
am I supposed to know who that is?

>The US's door is wide open to be conquered by another country because we have a generation that's yelling about Batwoman
Manchildren BTFO

There was a site which banned everyone for even the slightest deviation from American progressive political leanings called NeoGaf.
ResetEra is comprised of people who thought that was too lenient.

>literal pedos pointing fingers at others to diverge attention from themselves

Hey Doom Patrol season 2 has been announced, cool!

Attached: doom patrol.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

oh. then my next question is, who fucking cares?

Me, laughing at their stupidity is incredibly entertaining.

>they didn’t watch the gremlins commentary recorded the day after the election
they all hate blumpf, but they have self awareness and restraint so it’s not tiresome like literally everything else

>i'm too exhausted to be exhausted
i feel you, mike. it's all so tiresome

All they do is make jokes about how the character of Clamp in Gremlins 2 was based on Trump. There is no Trump bashing, you sensitive faggot.

I'm very surprised Mike made the connection between having a generation of manchildren and the strength of a nation.

I understand this reference and smiled slightly

Attached: evo.jpg (500x729, 95K)

I have realised I just have very little interest in American movie culture.
I was slightly interested in what they had to say about Picard but it certainly will be bad and for the reasons they say.
As for all the MCU stuff, I cant even listen to people complain about it.

Yuk.

I have realised I just have very little interest in American movie culture.
I was slightly interested in what they had to say about Picard but it certainly will be bad and for the reasons they say.
As for all the MCU stuff, I cant even listen to people complain about it.

Yuk.

Someone who's watched it, do they talk about Spider-Man?
It's more like Culkin begs Mike to be in their shit. His gay podcast has 0 fucking views.

Attached: aiportraits_1563666467.jpg (1024x512, 80K)

They said they didn't watch it.

they said they heard it's good but they're not interested in capeshit and Marvel should have given people more of a break before announcing their phase 4

is it about Dr. Doom?

Interesting. Maybe they'll review it for their "Catch up 2019" video, I think it has merit to be discussed by them, it's better than a lot of shitty MCU films they've already reviewed.

Picard show is gonna be fucking TRASH

No, it's about weird shit and has Brendan Fraser in it.

>they hate Pickard
BASED

Can you not read? They have no interest in watching it.

You can't molest the willing

Fuck you for the spoiler, cunt.

Its a spin off to that TITANS series where Robin say FUCK BATMAN

No, I can't read, obviously.

>Yea Forums doesn´t acknowledge that jay doesn´t want to watch Mad Men because it´s too long

Attached: 1541550852516.jpg (769x649, 46K)

Its already well known Jay is a fag

Why are they so anti hispanic?

I can't watch until later, what did they think of Midsommar?

who is restera

it's an internet forum full of trannies that these incels are obsessed with posting screenshots of

they sad it was good movie, but kinda meh and disappointing after Hereditary

They are really fun to laugh at, they are like incels who got so desperate to touch women that they became one themselves, in theory of course, in reality they are just ugly dickless men in drag.

Attached: hrt.jpg (1328x960, 189K)

Woke

I'm suprised more people don't realize resetera is filled with late-stage incels.

>the look of disappointment as he morphs back into Jay

Attached: 1415763270069.png (1856x963, 1.8M)

whats the fucking problem with that?

Not every one is a NEET with endless freetime.

>of all movies they're reviewing Jewish slander #34342321

fuck them

that was kinda what it was implying

No he wants to watch it but it is too long for him and to be honest he has point.

>are you talking about comic con or politics?
>both
the memes just keep coming

Still, they are more like the south park creators, and hate both parties and/or politicians in general, Trump resonates more, because he's more of a character.

Its unescapable nowdays, everything has politics in it, even fucking ads.
I AM TIRED

>Jay seems to enjoy discussing filmmaking.
>Mike seems to try and sell a bad joke and is visibly upset it didn't get enormous laughter, so he tries to sell it again by repeating it verbatim and then expanding on it for 3 more minutes.
Half in the Bag used to be, like, 20 minutes and 15 of it was actual film discussion. This is repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until they reach the statement, "I'm not excited by what's coming out in a year."

Attached: facepalm.jpg (777x437, 68K)

>shits on bad sci fi films all day
>made spac cop
why do people listen to these people?

>shitting on black panther
BLM crowd won't like this...

>>Mike seems to try and sell a bad joke and is visibly upset it didn't get enormous laughter, so he tries to sell it again by repeating it verbatim and then expanding on it for 3 more minutes.
can you point to an example of him doing this?

I think what they meant was that both of those people act the same way.

so none of us should talk about tv or films because we haven't made a good one?

Yes.

Because they are hypocrites.

But you sheeple keep eating up their shit.

no

Mike doesn’t actually want to review anything that isn’t Star Trek or old VHSs. He wants to retire from modern movies.

Didn’t they shill Black Panther?

Another episode of Mike & Jay making fun of the manchildren that enjoy capeshit.. despite being two childless 40 year olds that watch all of the retarded capeshit that Hollywood shits out.

Didn't you see the online form? Remember that you can upload either MKV, MP4 or AVI.

>What would Marvel call it's "Rated R" movies, Jay?
>Marvel After Dark?
>(mike's mike silent)how about back page?
>(discussion by Jay, not caring about Mike's reference, continues)
>Mike repeats "Back Page"
>Then talks about why that's a reference
>Makes edits and inserts them in
>Jay laughs to appease the attention whore so they can move on

Attached: ENDLESS TRASH.webm (853x480, 333K)

They thought it was alright

That's true. Where Mike used to have some knowledge of lore because he's a fan, which made some earlier shows good, he doesn't know shit about movies. He hates movies, he just wants to watch Star Trek, Star Wars and receive money for being internet funny. Fuck everything else "why am i here listening to Jay, why am i here watching a modern movie, why am i here participating in this, just let me reference picard"

>despite being two childless 40 year olds that watch all of the retarded capeshit that Hollywood shits out
But they didn't watch the new spider-man movie.

And shilling most capeshit that comes out.

We know you do reddit.

>Ant-Man was one of the most original movies ever made!
>Later
>Ant-Man was lame!

>Pacific Rim was a blast!
>Pacific Rim was shit!

They thought it was average at best.

not everybody has time to watch shows written for women

they said it was average, like they do with a lot of capeshit, and basically recommend it in a half-hearted "you know if you like this shit or not by now, we're not going to change your mind" kind of way. then Yea Forums screams WHY DO THEY LOVE EVERY CAPESHIT DISNEY SHILLS

Get new material, you guys have been using this one for years and it isn't working.

They said that about Deadpool 2, and I think one of them did end up watching it. And Rich would have totally watched it, so they can pull him in.

This is an honest criticism. It took me a decade to even try to get into the Sopranos because it's seven fucking seasons. Granted I regret not doing it sooner, all that shit can be really daunting as opposed to something you can finish in a week.

How does Yea Forums feel about Macaulay Culkin?

>HAHAHA REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
get a hobby faggot.

He’s shit and annoying and evidence of RLM’s declining soul.

when he first showed up I assumed he would be terrible, but he fits in ok. rate him higher than beardfat and aidsmoby, but below drunk aidsmoby and the canadians.

They recommend what they consider innoffensive and "passable" all the time, maybe watch the episodes?

>I think one of them did end up watching it
Are you sure? I don't think anyone of them watched it later on.

I didn't realize a jury found him guilty! This is headline news!

>You see, Jay, DC movies are exactly like this thing I'll be referencing, you see:
>they do a thing, but that's not who they are
>they are this, and this, and they go there, to do this, and there's that, because them, and they get enough to do this which is for them
>but not like these, who are this, no they're like this and that but only for these there
>and also they're this and they do this
>and they aren't that who are like that when they're there, and they do this instead
>those are way more

>So Mike, it's like Disney+?

>...what was I talking about, Jay?

>You were making a comparison but then you just started describing something for 4 minutes which everyone knows the description of already.

>...
I knew watching this 1 hour+ HitB was going to be shit.

Attached: You Can't Be Serious.png (453x244, 83K)

The way these guys can completely reverse their opinion of a movie a few months after watching it is proof that they have no idea what they’re talking about. They’re just fat popcorn nerds.

Drunk Aidsmoby is pure kino. You are a man of taste. If only Rich drank literally anything besides diet coke.

They don't really do that though, you're probably just an autist.

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 1546715955042.png (1158x670, 172K)

Reminder that Mike and Jay are completely talentless and none of their opinions are valid.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zzvkUwouXU

Years of drinking alcohol has literally killed most of Mike’s brain cells. OP’s pic is an accurate portrayal of him now.

This was 166. They can't make another 33 HitB before SW9.

You sound upset. How much do you donate to them each month?

You have a hundred of these little apps and you're like, "eahhhh...." Niche fans want this.

>Jay referencing marvel hunks

Attached: jay2.gif (260x330, 822K)

Yeah, I hope people will ever learn to not drink alcohol anymore. For how common alcoholism is, evident in literally every family in multiples, I'd imagine people could come to the conclusion, "this expensive, disgusting drink has no positive effects and a number of extremely negative effects that only get worse as the continued addiction remains in their life: I guess it's not worth the 'buzz' it might give for a few minutes!"

He’s really weird but seems a nice guy. Doesn’t seem to have a bad bone in his body

>caring about faggotera

And why should your opinion about them be valid?

why can't they do the latest disney shit though

jay's shoes are so fucking stupid holy shit

I’ve heard on the grapevine that 2020 is the last year for RLM. Makes me think that Jay will finally move out to California?

Who could possibly give a fuck about his shoes? Seek help, faggot.

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Yea Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: pleb.jpg (887x1236, 113K)

It’s hard to argue with any of this.

Is Mike still with Jessi? I need to know

Attached: 1432797112823.jpg (2254x1834, 1.01M)

he's a shitty guy working in some random dude's house for 10 years on a vcr so that he can watch night court tapes he should be in character

>>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
Is this for real?

>>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have

What's up with that?

>Yea Forums surprised that boys from RLM don't have any actual movie knowledge and are liked just for their personalities

DCucks BTFO again

>Jay
>personality

Who is next to Jay?

Way to assume they're all Hispanic, bigot.
Youve got people trying to storm the border from south America, africa, and eventually russia [once an open border policy is enacted and they can freely have masses of their citizens penetrate the country with no restraints and thusly be granted free benefits and voting rights]
[Which shouldn't be a problem for anyone lmfao]

"hipster who likes weird shit" personality and contrasts with Mike

A fan that ran into them when they were in LA a few years ago

What the fuck do you mean he’s never eaten fruit lmao? Where did you come up with this?

umm...guys....i love rlm

Attached: 1540646932397.jpg (1267x785, 173K)

A Yea Forums user who caught them out on an LA nature trail when they were there filming Patton Oswalt's scene for space cop. We can only assume the person taking the photo is Jay's boyfriend or trans gf.

Gas the kikes

I moved on to Funhaus as my main friend simulator

Rich is one of those peanut allergy kids. Jack threatened to kill him with a peanut butter cookie on Pre-Rec one time. Just to be safe from his deadly allergies Rich won't touch anything that looks natural like fruit.

RLM, Mike&James monday and Deep Fat Fried are my friend simulators

Air Aster's "Midsommar"
>I told you that I want to go to that festival in Sweden!
>No; you said, "it would be cool to go."
>Yeah, and then I got the opportunity, and I decided-
>Look, I don't MIND you GOING! --- I just wish you would have TOLD me, that's all!!
I have never heard of this film, but seeing that clip, right there, INSTANTLY made me remember 10/11 girls I've ever dated and hate the idea of going into a relationship ever again.

Fuck that.

>I told you.
>No, you said this, which I'm taking at 100% face value only, and I'm holding it against you forever and never ever forgiving you for ever deciding to live life or make decisions that don't involve me at your side especially if I'm not at your side when you make that decision. I'm not going to tell you you don't have my permission, because that would make me seem bitchy and you're not allowed to be justified calling me anything negative. Just that you need to feel guilty for doing absolutely anything you do and I'm perfect and loving.
It's almost 2 decades of toxic "love" instantly flooding my brain, criminy.
I instantly had to pause the video and come here to make that post because of that damned clip I just saw

Attached: I'm holding your hand, which means love, definitely not that you're not allowed to leave t (851x477, 57K)

They could always just title it episode 200

I love that the fruit thing is still what gets people about this pasta.

Jay did iirc. He said it was fine but ultimately just more of the same.

What the fuck does fruit have to do with peanuts?

funny because jay is gushing over the thought of the doctor strange film while far from home might scratch a bit of that itch

>Deep Fat Fried
You were okay until then.

mad men is a show made for women

I seriously constantly re-watch their BOTW videos. I don't do it once a month or once a week but literally every day.

You're a man of culture and taste. Lawrence and Adam a best desu

It’s amazing how joyless and broken some of you people are, truly amazing you managed to type that out without killing yourself from all the pain existence brings you every day

Rich Evans

PAHHHTY MONSTAH

shhhh, he's trying the best he can

No one claims they are anything else than fat popcorn nerds, except the whiney children who shitpost about them every day

Who pays you to complain about them every day? Who paid you to post your needless opinion on this thread? Do you enjoy movies, or is your life empty?

Hit a nerve, sweetie?

Mike with his nipples pertruding out of a blue t-shirt. Disgusting!

No, you’re just emblematic of shitty internet people who talk about what they hate instead of what they enjoy. You’re using your time on this planet to be impotent text on a screen.

you stink, """person""" of colour

@118586860
Hard to believe it's become this easy

eh, I do balk at the idea of watching series above the seven-seasons range. I'm glad I saw Mad Men as it was airing otherwise I'd also wouldn't be bothering with it at the moment

I hate him and want him to stop showing up on rlm

So is it canon in the Half in the Bag lore that Jay and Rich are imaginary friends of Mike?

>IT'S UP
WHO CARES

>169 / 20 / 87
Does this answer your retarded question?

Look at these walls of text. Definitely not upset!

A "fan" who he "runs into".

Attached: 54789896.jpg (799x924, 195K)

is it worth to keep my virginity for mike

Yes

Yes, I assumed that's what the wedding episode meant. Everything is just actually a delusion by a blacked out Mike.

Ok Shawn

You’re retarded if you thought what he was doing was gushing

Brevity is a virtue. Making 80 episodes just because people will watch it is not a good thing writing wise. It just means whatever good focused ideas they had for episodes will be dispersed among filler that they let some hack write.

Perfectly reasonable excuse. I would say you can call it quits after season 4.

he was ok once, but i hope he never comes back

Mad Men IS too long. Virtually every popular TV series ever is too long because as soon as they turn out to be popular, they get dragged out as long as possible.

>20yo
RLM is more of a 40yo ironic manchildren kind of thing

He seems alright, but I'd rather have Jack on the panel and his website is kind of embarrassing.

his master, don't see the leash?

He made a valid point.
Series are way too long.
You need a beginning, middle and an end.
Know where you're going with the story otherwise it ends up being a waste of time.

>a Jew and a Turk share a passionate kiss
Stunning and brave.

Every now and then.
He gets annoying very quickly.

very disrespectful

he's really excited for it whatever you call it

Doom Patrol made me gay,

I'm on your side, user. Mad Men is great and anyone complaining about the show's length is a pleb of the highest order.

He said he’s kind of interested. You’re autistic.

You actually do give them money don’t you. Lmao. Tragic.

no not really

I'm glad they liked Midsommar. I'm a bit confused why they think Hereditary had a lot of twists, though. Everything was foreshadowed in some way, though a little more subtly. Maybe I'm too big brain

I'm sure that's what's wrong with you.

> reviews movie while pretending to not remember the characters names

Why do they do this? It annoys the shit out of me. It's some Gen X 2cool shit.

i bet culkin and mike fuck like rabbits

They shat on the Hobbit movies a lot

They poo'd on them and then gave them mediocre recommendations at the end.

This is the cold hard truth about Rich Evans.

I kinda get it, its daunting having to start something expansive but its not like you have to consume it all at once, you can watch an episode a day or something.

Attached: pre-2014 Jay.png (769x649, 401K)

I hate Mervel, Everything sucks. Help me.

you're not big brain they put the fucking sigil of baphomet on everything it was blatantly obvious

>that pic of the upcoming marvel movies
>3 in 2020
>6 ( S I X ) in 2021
wtf

Attached: 1563835371949.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

>trans gf

Attached: jayforpay.png (169x222, 56K)

Hes cool but his friend clearly doesnt enjoy these activities.

I'm being facetious please don't bully. Yes it was somewhat obvious but I guess it was handled subtly enough to not come up on the radar of ppl who weren't paying close attention

>not looking like this

Attached: grug baumann.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Better than Beardfat, worse than the Canadians.

This is so true. I liked him on Best of the Worst, but when they're talking about anything else he's annoying. He's the typical over cynical internet nerd who claims to hate everything but consumes it anyways.

well, comic books come every week, why wouldn't comic book movies do it too? it's the same audience

thats jay, hes cool, hes always been cool

>it's the same audience
It's not. MCU films are watched by 30 something manbabies and woke white 20-something women, Comics are read almost exclusively by the 40-46 year old demo of nerds that grew up during the comic book Renaissance of the late 80's

well, it's the same gimmick translated for people with shorter attention spans

comics barely have an audience, these movies have moved further past the core of comicbook nerds then anyone could have predicted.

McCaulay is a smug has been child celeb and RLM are desperate star fuckers who will put anyone with even a hint of Hollywood ties on their shows as often as the has been/never was/neopotism silver spoon brat wants. This celeb thirst already burned them once with Landis.

kek

Attached: cs 1-6 laughing whores.png (479x376, 297K)

I don't know about that, comics have done interesting things despite being an incredibly childish medium. Capeshit is the opposite, it's degraded popular entertainment to an algorithm

At least Mack fits in with them. Landis just seemed off.

Did you see his videos got delisted?

i mean in some sense, but garbage like pulp magazines had a much shorter run than comic books and arguably much more interesting ideas came out of them

Is Kurtzman really all that bad? He's written several hits.

What TV shows does RLM consider kino?

cope Culkin, we're onto you and your pizza bs

Twin Peaks, Star Trek, TNG

Next Gen and Twin Peaks are the favorites of Mike and Jay respectively

I would agree with this if Yea Forums wasn't:
>sneedposting
Extremely low quality reddit.
>maskposting
Extremely low quality reddit.
>Disney
reddit
>/pol/ tabloids
Literally r/thedonald reddit.
>actress without role discussion
Google images and reddit.
>twitter post
reddit with a character limit
>latest Shitflix abortion
Can't get more reddit.
>capeshit
>Söy Wars
>incel
>dilate
>tranny
>Avatar box office
>GoT threads that are actually Emilia Clarke threads
Need I explain the levels of reddit here? As far as I'm concerned, cunnyposting, /ahg/, /film/, Godzilla (Jap), and even RLM are the only things left. You can smell the reddit on an RLM thread and it's still less cancer than the rest of the board.

W-who and what? Wtf are you doing here? Are you lost faggot?

I used to do this too. Being lonely sucks

>Wow this movie really sexualizes children
>Yeah, Hollywood producers like that
>looks at Culkin

How did Mike get away with that?

>next gen

what

Hes like that rainbow haired guy, except not as redpilled.
I hate them both (whats the point of being redpilled if you are not based)

I don't think you need to know how to build a car to be able to tell if a car is good or not.

How many movies have you made?

that user doesn't have a youtube channel devoted to exposing the film industry as hacks, calling bad filmmakers bad people, while they themselves can only make absolute garbage movies themselves.

Star Trek the Next Generation?

How can you browse Yea Forums and have not heard off Midsommar? It was getting memed to high heaven here for ages

4channel is more of a hive for the RLMDF than i thought. they're HACK FRAUDS

I thought it was really weird how Mike kept commenting on how good the girl looked in Tricky People tape.

Like, I get he's trying to be funny but referring to a girl that young as "ripe" and "supple" is just weird. He also pointed out how you could see up her skirt... just weird.

Funny the first two times, but when he showed up in the newest episode I groaned.

His ugly ass hambeast wife outed him on this during a prerec stream

Attached: heh.gif (200x149, 2.39M)

Or that time they skipped a Half in the Bag because because he was travelling South-East Asia apparently "hunting" for something

I wonder why? Maybe because it is all trash. You can find some good small movies but blockbusters are CGI torture now.

He kept mentioning something about "a candy doll company" in that episode too but when i google search I can't find anything.

>limmy

>Y-yeah there's too much marvel movies! They're bad moviesi, and they're stupid!
>*marvel movie comes out*
>I LOVED IT JAY

Attached: 1532417071473.jpg (675x447, 51K)

Jesus what ugly people

tbf they are kinda locked into doing capeshit reviews because they are by far their most watched vids but it really would be nice if they reviewed actual films they liked from time to time

It can be too long but i personally loved every minute of it when i started watching it.

The Eastern-European tour he went on had some weird rumors, with young children missing.

They did, but someone cut their brakes.

Attached: jays got a gun - rlm 1490655137429.jpg (380x380, 45K)

But they always love capeshit movies despite how they pretend to hate it in videos like this

But that is not true like for example Captain Marvel. Jay didn't recommended it and Mike only did because he though it was important to endgame.

>"Is Comic Con finally over?"
>"Like forever? No. It will never ever be over. I think attendance is down. I think people are losing interest because it's just a big advertisement. ... Now it's just Disney trying to shove their dick up your ass."

Attached: rlm mike ulo res watchingpaintdrytv 1502148162063.jpg (400x500, 112K)

jay is a faggot. he CONSTANTLY watches shitty 80s horror movies no normal human being watches. he has time he's just so fucking lazy.

Sure, not "always" but usually they like them. Almost every other Marvel movie they at least like. Jay only hated it because Brie shat on him

yellow feverfag. disgusting.

>>The Gifted which I think was an X-men thing
Kinda. I guess. Meh. Even a cast of gorgeous waifus couldn't make me keep watching that shit.

Attached: gifted chart 1516088830819.jpg (804x1991, 518K)

>Alex Kurtzman
my feelings exactly

Attached: rlm rich alex kurtzman blech.jpg (579x353, 65K)

>I dont understand how Jay has time to watch some 90 minute movies sometimes and not an 8 season tv series

lol

>picard trailer
>kung fu lighting
> "she's the key to everything"

Attached: Star-Trek-Family-Captain-Picard-Drinking.jpg (1438x1080, 157K)

>a girl that young as "ripe" and "supple" is just weird
pleb

>sometimes
lmao nice try jay.

Oh fuck me. It is just a shitty rehashed plot element. It's River Tam all over again, now with Borg or shit.

Attached: rlm picard series lazy elements.jpg (637x352, 88K)

thinking of starting my own channel where I talk about shitty movies and give my unsolicited opinions
thoughts?
instaud.io/3ZLo

>as soon as I saw a girl kung fu kick someone I was out
omg rich is cancelled now

magical autistic space girl was the worst thing about Firefly

as soon as I saw that I knew what it was
they're putting capeshit crap in my Star Track

Degrassi

Good voice, funny part with Portman but easy on the anti feminism because it will get very stale and you wil end up with only /thedonald/ watching your shit and god you don't want that. Also you will get your channel nuked if you go full anti israel, guys like E;R are treading on dangerous water already. I assume you were just posting an example with Yea Forums in mind anyway so whatever.

Wait why am I helping you, fuck off and go shill somewhere el- ah shit too late.

I was fine with it in Firefly because River was just one of an ensemble cast and they barely got into her plotline before the show got axed. Ignoring Serenity, obviously. From the Picard trailer it looks like this magical space girl is gonna drive the entirety of the plot.

Jesus Christ, Mike

Attached: raimi sympathizer.jpg (878x585, 144K)

he's not wrong

Attached: children's entertainment.jpg (800x600, 81K)

yeah, okay, reddit, shut the fuck up

He tries to hard, feels a bit like he is trying to be the center of attention even in that podcast where RLM were the guests

said the star trek fan in shorts

just being hypocritical

He's still under 40, right? Just about?

What is happening someone stop those men! This is unacceptable!

Attached: 1562787122154.jpg (720x998, 39K)

Him and probably a bunch of other people on this website have a distorted view of this generation because of the internet. There's still a fuck ton of people who don't give a shit about that and join the military and stuff, you just don't notice because they don't get twitter screencaps and reaction video webms posted on this board. Visit the south for a little while, it'll be an eye opener.

He looks like he’s in his early 50s.

The goyim know shut it down!

This, the guy is peak redditor autist

i'm tired of these plebshits

love those american military boi tik toks, me

The Israel stuff was too on the nose, needs to be more subtle.

A good example of this is the documentary some guy did about MDE and Sam Hyde, he’s called Porsalin on YouTube I think. He names the Jew but does it in a humourous way so he could always play it off as a joke

>implying he's wrong

Attached: captain marvel armond white 1554352763874.jpg (894x1034, 284K)

He's right, you know.

Attached: simon pegg nerd culture.jpg (1200x1600, 419K)

If only it was anyone but Armond White.

> Every bubble bursts eventually.

Attached: Marvel Comics - It's 2016, people.jpg (1026x512, 135K)

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: armond white is major.jpg (575x575, 96K)

Who here watches Midnight's Edge?
Mike and Rich never seem to mention the contractual information. Nice to see them call out Kurtzman though.

Attached: Midnights Edge logo.png (225x225, 7K)

>bashing feminism is a /thedonald/ thing
gee i wonder whos behind this post.

Attached: 58465619.png (595x800, 796K)

RIP Netflix

Attached: netflix the office rlm.jpg (631x360, 111K)

Pretty good, though its severely saturated, unless you have a differencial you are going to be just another one.

>le pretending to be in the know channel

It's a channel that tries to cover Hollywood business deals. Whats your problem?

Probably because him and people like him call everyone with a little bit of patriotism/masculinity racists and try to get them fired by spam calling their employers.

Attached: jay4.gif (170x240, 523K)

>Talking about the DC app and that the shows look cheap
>They're CW shows that aren't even on the app

Attached: 1419318203376.jpg (250x238, 16K)

>t. redditard

That's matches my head canon.

Attached: rlm canon films.jpg (454x400, 44K)

How fucking gullible do you have to be to fall to this? Specially the guy who assumed that the original replier was a person of color, do you know how to identify a joke?

>Really hammer on that Marvel fatigue, won't even see movies that are considered good because of it
>Will give Picard the benefit of the doubt

I read comic news and follow Yea Forums threads about these shows and even I don't care to keep track of which shows are on Warners awful DC streaming service.

Attached: screencaps-02298.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

It's different when some anonymous person on Yea Forums does it, and when someone purporting to be knowledgeable about film/tv running a Youtube series about film/tv is doing it.

Especially when they comparing the merits of steaming to cable when it's the cable shows that are the cheap garbage. Swamp Thing looks better than any cable superhero show

kek based king of Yea Forums

Pretty sure Rich watches it which is why he thinks he's an insider
I really don't care, I like Andre's voice and they aren't obnoxious
fuck that they turned the second channel from them shooting the shit and giving casual takes into a fanwank stream thing tho

I got the impression that they were showing off how much they didn't give a shit about DC tv shows no matter where they were broadcast

Attached: first-image-of-ruby-rose-as-batwoman.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

Good response retard. I can tell you put a lot of thought into that.

Too bad Waners miscalculated the tax writeoff on Swamp Thing, possibly on purpose as some money laundering or other scheme.

Same here, I really like Andre's narration.

Yeah that makes sense considering how they tried to downplay Force Awakens' problems in favor of more prequel jabs

That actress and role is a complete waste. She'd be legit hot if she wasn't super dyke.

For me, the shitty tattoos ruin her look. I'm fine with well desinged tattoos on acresses, but she just treated her body like a 14 year old's locker with stickers. I even like skinny tomboy girls with that look. She's just got too many pop culture tats for an actress, I don't care if she even likes the best turtle.

Attached: ruby-rose-tat-main_620x713.jpg (500x575, 48K)