Bane?

Bane?

Attached: cia.png (569x802, 563K)

No, this is Patrick

Sneed

Feed

¿enaB

Attached: 0A6FE708-97F4-425D-84AA-58737E3D12AB.jpg (1280x710, 202K)

and Harrenhal?

Attached: littlefinger.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I love CIA so much. The show died with him.

rate my OC from last week

Attached: aye.gif (441x441, 351K)

You are the worst posters I know. You constantly shit on the best animated sitcom, the show provides you with material and is the reason your meme exists and this is how you repay it? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over its threads, and you're such a sponge. You rip off other memes, you always say "ooh, Sneed will get more OC later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves Yea Forums for its board culture, when all you do is post garbage. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't tell everyone I'm making the next big Yea Forums meme like baneposting. Bane wasn't a Yea Forums meme. It was spammed by redditors. And that's why you like Bane so much. He's you. God, you're pretentious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great memer even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known that picture was an edit, the storyboard artists would've known the difference between 'formerly' and 'formally'. And you know what I hate most about you, is your textbook discord agenda, how we should "have sex", how incels are ruining Yea Forums, how /pol/ is the problem in Yea Forums, well what have you done to help? I report off-topic shitposts, never seen you do that. You wanna help? Press the report button. And by the way, driving /reylo/ away doesn't make you a janitor. Oh wait, you don't believe in jannies, or any moderation for that matter, because "moderation is for idiots". Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed the 111111111 GET, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a farmer, how's that crop of yours you never seed? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore. That's the worst of it, sneedposters. You're just a big, sad, underage bore. I'll see you, sneedposters. Thanks for the fucking (You)s.

Attached: 16E6E449-62AC-45FB-AFEF-0E6064CAC876.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Chuck?

Attached: sneedia.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Aye
eyA

Here's some OC for you

Attached: quagmire.jpg (480x360, 30K)

pretty good

Racing along a cratered dirt road, and we are -

[INT. FANCY GERMAN CAR JOSTLING OVER UNEVEN TERRAIN - DAY]

Well, groomed bald man drives. Manicured hands reach up for the wheel while his Gucci loafers apply the vehicle's breaks

Dead meme.

[EXT. AIRSTRIP, EASTERN EUROPE - DAY]

A feed and seed store overlooking a country farm. Two lowly farmers sit in chairs on the front porch smoking pipes. Bald man exits vehicle and approaches the stairs.

Farmers sneer at his with a curious distaste for the high-felutant character

>”Ayes” in all dimensions.

If I pull this on, will I die?

Attached: 1563339304745.jpg (1456x1133, 384K)

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 0d7.gif (459x255, 521K)

Based. Sneedposters should be parmabanned.

Why would a man put on a mask man before throwing him off the plane?

Why would a man ask somebody to stop him before not allowing anyone to?

Why can't no friends ride on the plane?

It would be extremely green.

Shmoking

There is not enough space. CIA have only one seat left. That is why had to throw someone from plane.

You are modest guy.

Attached: 677BC5C5-CDED-4A4A-B304-FA2510346C29.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be like "damn, user, your memes' are fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrible edgy jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on Yea Forums and on Facebook threads" when all he really wants to do is eat another plate of hot pockets. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the futaba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfects that latest CIA photoshop. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread says WELL MEME'D, FRIEND, and DAMN ,BANE LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch these threads contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of Kurosawa threads and /got/ generals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Yea Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on this scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with other shitposters in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could permaban every single redditor on this board before Hiro could send /k/ommandos after you, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

For Cuba.

Attached: DAD1A398-C637-4F67-A409-71C83FD6CBF5.jpg (1038x576, 95K)

Why would somebody start a Bane thread before jumping off a plane?

I don't get it.

Attached: frogjimjams.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

LMAO (laughing my asneed off)

Was getting (You)'s part of your plan?

At least you can talk.

What is next on your masterplan?