Why was he so hated

why was he so hated

Attached: wil-wheaton-05.jpg (380x380, 24K)

shutup wesley!

he is a house white

WAS ? you mean IS !

Attached: 1561959797908.webm (640x756, 1.88M)

why do women abuse animals

mary sue

jealousy. Everyone wanted to be in his place.

Punchable face smarmy cunt

shit writing.

>was

Observe closely how she instinctively opens her mouth when little leo is splashing on her face
What a slut

based lil lion man

Because he played a dickhead character and then grew into an even bigger dickhead person

it's the circle of life

lmao she does

Because he’s a virtue signalling fuck who demands everyone else be held accountable except his pals

Hey Wil

he's a colossal faggot

because he was a faggot, that's why based Bazinga BTFOd him

He is an OG onions cuck. Literally one of the founders of this geek feminist men movement that’s been going on since the late 2000s. I remember back when I used to browse Fark and SA and he’d jump in and make threads on occasion. Early nerds loved him. And this is where it has lead.

IF A GIRL WANTS TO SUGGESTIVELY HOLD A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER AND ACCEPT PATREON DONATIONS FROM THIRSTY BETA ORBITERS THAT IS HER PREROGATIVE YOU GAMERGATE ASSHOLE

This. He basically cashed in on being a D-List celebrity who is "Just Like You!" for Gen X boomers and then overestimated his own importance which resulted in an increasingly pompous tone.

i dont remember him posting on SA. I do remember even the people there hated him, though

because he blew up the goddamn earth

Attached: outer limits light.jpg (768x576, 31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190725_171024.png (648x608, 249K)

fucking TRAMP

Because the writers had no idea about how to write a good kid character. Also, the whole "advanced civilization" appeal they wanted to convey with the adults really hurts a kid, since kids IRL are loud and opinionated.

>Fark
Damn, that takes me back.

imagine if she drank it all up hahahaha... how disgusting haha...

I'd probably vomit and then be spitting a whole month.

Wouldn't the equivalent be field white? Because he's out in the field with the rest of the negroes

wtf was that mouth opening reflex lol. What a whore

*glug glug glug*

lilith tier

"was"..? he's a neckbeard basedboy cunt

now that would be disgusting haha imagine someone getting turned on by that hahaha how disgusting hahaha

>why was he so hated
Shit actor.
Huge chip on his shoulder.
Entitled.
Insufferable Liberal douche.

and he blew up earth in outer limits

Fucking whore

He has no talent. This faggot ruined every episode of Star Trek he was in. People thought he was great in Stand By Me but he proved that it was pure luck and has never shown himself capable of acting convincingly ever again. Fuck this pathetic loser.

>was
I still hate his stupid face