“Alan Moore is a genius,” Lindelof said...

>“Alan Moore is a genius,” Lindelof said, before admitting “he’s made it very clear that he doesn’t want to have any association or affiliation with Watchmen.” (Moore won’t even allow his name to be credited on the series.) But he admires Moore’s “punk rock spirit, rebellious spirit” and thinks if Moore were told back in the day that he couldn’t do something, “he would say, ‘Fuck you. I’m doing it anyway… so I’m channeling the spirit of Alan Moore to tell Alan Moore, ‘Fuck you. I’m doing it anyway.’
t. Damon Lindelof
>tvline.com/2019/07/24/watchmen-hbo-series-damon-lindelof-alan-moore/

Attached: tick tock intensifies.jpg (786x747, 55K)

To this day, the only adaptation of his work Alan Moore has allowed his name to be credited on was that episode of Justice League with Mongul, which was based on For the Man Who Has Everything. Shouldn't be surprising at this rate. I don't know why his name is so important, he's an old hippie pervert obsessed with rape.

>I don't know why his name is so important
No, you don't.

Attached: 1562637636238.png (906x682, 710K)

moore doesn't put his name to any adaptations of his work ever, this isn't really news.

>Lindelof was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, the son of Susan Klausner, a teacher, and David Lindelof, a bank manager. He attended Teaneck High School, a school whose diverse student body he credits with expanding his horizons as a writer. Lindelof's mother is Jewish, whereas his father was of Scandinavian descent.
>Lindelof celebrated his Bar Mitzvah in Teaneck, where he attended synagogue for the Sabbath; he has stated, "I was a Jewish white kid growing up in Teaneck, but at the same time, I had African and Filipino and Asian friends and to have that experience all through high school while getting an awesome education was wonderful."

test

How much of a slimy soiboy hack do you have to be to spin Alan Moore disassociating himself with your soulless, PC watchmen cash-in as being 'punk rock' and channeling Moore's spirit?
I wish the chinks would hurry up and take over the entertainment industry so that we can get rid of cunts like this, finally.

Attached: Damon_lindelof-2.jpg (407x600, 51K)

It's all so tiring.

Attached: 1564051477616.jpg (1125x1526, 362K)

he hates hollywood and doesn't want his name on things they make. it's not because his name is important

>it's a latter-day watchmen project tears down moore to promote itself episode

>How much of a slimy soiboy hack do you have to be to spin Alan Moore disassociating himself with your soulless, PC watchmen cash-in as being 'punk rock' and channeling Moore's spirit?
see

>white person: let me tell you about racism...

Attached: He happens to be.jpg (296x314, 17K)

So he's a Jew from Bergen County. Gotta tell ya I'm not surprised.

>he's an old hippie pervert obsessed with rape.
I'd be careful if I were you, the man is a lvl 13 sorceror in real life

>(((white)))
pls...

Attached: 2.jpg (594x371, 80K)

>Alan Moore's rebellious punk rock spirit would totally be to suck Hollywood and TV executive dick if he was given the chance back in the day, so I'm just doing the same thing because I'm also a genius rebel
Epic. Lindelof has been an embarrassment for years.

Based. JL and JLU are still the best thing DC's ever done.

>punk rock spirit, rebellious spirit

These retards always have the same irritating vernacular.

Attached: double.jpg (236x214, 6K)

Disgusting. Imagine the mental gymnastics required to convince yourself that you're somehow channelling the spirit of a person that hates corporate soulless shit by making corporate soulless shit out of that person's work.

Moore doesn't want his name to be connected because he knows the adaptations are not his works, they are works of others and the does not want to take the blame or credit fore them. That is also why he does not want to do any promotion for them, as he does not see those adaptations as his work.

He has stated many times he has no problems with the artists or other collaborators he worked with sticking their names on the adaptations though.

Attached: 1535292159248.jpg (840x821, 157K)

How the hell is Damon Lindelof still employed? When was the last time he wrote anything that wasn't garbage?

Alan Moore has always hated the adaptions of his work, as well as superheroes and comics in general. In fact, Alan Moore seems to just hate almost everything. Personally, I love the guy.

Nepotism

Under the Collaborators heading:
Lindelof frequently collaborates with a tightly knit group of film professionals which include J.J. Abrams, Adam Horowitz, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Edward Kitsis, Andre Nemec, Josh Appelbaum, Jeff Pinkner, and Bryan Burk.[5]

Guess the dominant religion (tip: it's not Christian or Islamic)

And he hates you for it.

>Why does a jewish hack get still have a job in hollywood despite being shit?
Hmm, I have no idea goy.

Attached: average hollywood exec.gif (220x293, 48K)

WHOS THAT POKEMON?

Anyone has checked the short films which Alan Moor directed? Are they watchable?

Lindelof is with Skip Woods probably the worst screenwriter in Hollywood, how tf does he still have a job. The guy didn't had one single good script in his entire writing career. Even the BvS guy at least wrote Argo, Lindelof wrote literally nothing good ever.

that's really punk rock dude, working on an HBO show that's piggybacking off of the good will of an actual work of art, written by a man who wants nothing to do with you or your cashgrab, POS, leech on creativity

>Fuck you I'm cashing in on your work anyway

Moore only go so butthurt because From Hell movie was bad. He gave them one more chance with LOEG but that film was one of the biggest pieces shit ever made. After that it was no more adapting.

Then WB went fuck off we own this shit anyway. Moore is such a cantankerous git. Hope he enjoys seeing Killing Joke ripped off for the umpteenth time in Joker.

I've not seen them, but reviews are very favorable. Lynching, creepy, unsettling and lingering are adjectives often attached to them.

The "chosen people" is unable to create anything, so they parasitically steal/buy the white man's creation in order to mockingly subvert it into degeneration.FACT!!

So why doesn't Moore just take the rights away from HBO? lmao fucking brainlets

wow what a stunning and brave punk rocker fighting against the system!

Attached: Soyboy 24.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Nah, he didn't mind From Hell because he knew it would be different from his comic. League was a whole different matter. The problem wasn't that the movie sucked but that Fox got hit by a lawsuit from a guy who had written a spec script for them and claimed they were ripping him off. The lawsuit implied Fox passed the script to Moore so he could write a comic them Fox would buy the rights to the comic and thus not have to pay the author. As part of the case procedures Moore had to give a deposit that extended to 10 hours. He was getting ready to defend himself in court, showing everything he had about how he created the comic, then out of nowhere Fox settled out of court with the other guy, which Moore took as an admission of guilt. He felt insulted by this and that's why he decided he wouldn't get involved with Hollywood anymore.

Turns out the League movie did have shit in it that was not from the comics but did appear in the guy's script (like Tom Sawyer being a secret agent) so maybe someone at Fox did try to combine both stories thinking nobody would notice.

a deposition, not a deposit. dumb phoneposting

>how tf does he still have a job.
Literally because he is jewish and is bros with powerful jews in the industry who get him work regardless of his lack of talent.
Guys like Lindof are why it's basically impossible for actually decent but non-connected writers to get work in hollywood and why so many screenplays are absolute dogshit: Someone's retard nephew or friend got given the job before the talented guy even knew there was a job to be had.

IT'S PIKACHU

How can a man be so based?

How dare they use his characters that weren't even his.

Seriously he's made his entire career off of throwing public domain shit together while calling himself brilliant for doing it.

>Lynching

Attached: 1327200231126.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

It's either that or nooses, negro.

He's not even using the characters, he's using the Watchmen name and universe to put their own propaganda on it.