This is Les Grossman, who is this?

>This is Les Grossman, who is this?

Attached: 8888.jpg (567x409, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5c1wc4ptVc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gyXyYTq4aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ari Schultz. Mazletov Les.

>Jona Hill, the famous Comedian, I need some help.

>This is Igor Bogdanoff.

Hey, Grossman, hey. Hey. Hey, grossman. nyahahahaha

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I'm a Zoomer, what is this thing?

>SHOW ME THE MONEY

I literally dont understand how Tom Cruise can look so bad, he looks like a 40 year old virgin in this.

Is it just the bald head? Is he fatter than usual? Is it the hairy body and arms? What the fuck

>boomer posing as zoomer to not be outed
It’s annoying orange, which every zoomer watched on YouTube growing up

They fatten'd his hands up

>he looks like a 40 year old virgin in this.
No he doesn't. He looks like an alpha male running a huge corporation. You're peojecting again faggot

So you're telling me we all have the potential to have superstar looks and we dont know until we become thin enough?

Meant for

Bald cap, fat suit and makeup. You fucking moron.

That's his personality in the movie which does impact the way you perceive him, true. But if you saw this dude waiting in line at walmart you wouldn't bat an eye.

So the only thing that separates a 2/10 from tom cruise is some hair and fat?

>When you are so powerful you can parody Harvey and walk away

>DIS IS FRAMING DWAGON!

yea. are you retarded?

I heard somewhere that Les Grossman is supposed to be Harvey Weinstein

are you?

I have seen a lot of Tom Cruise movies in the last forty years. This role, as Les, it is the only one where it looks as if he is having fun.

95% of men don't have receding chins. If you do then that's a death sentence and unless you have some 10/10 features to counter it then you're out. Otherwise yeah, lower your bodyfat and you'll look much better

Apparently he came up with this whole character himself and asked Ben Stiller to let him be in the movie.

Was he allowed to say nigger?

Attached: 1552279433771.png (268x347, 175K)

I just looked Cruise up again on IMDB. Interesting fact, Tropic Thunder was the only movie that he has been in that was a comedy. Some of his movies have had comedic moments, but none of them have been billed as comedies. What the hell. He may have an unrealized talent in the comedy area, and just never had a chance to show it.

At this point of the movie, I suspected I was looking at a modern classic of comedy. After this moment, I was convinced.

Attached: 9479EF14-62D8-4BD7-8916-188327F93B80.jpg (300x357, 14K)

This is arguably the movie that showed Cruise true actor skills.

And in general, Tropic Thunder is one of the best comedies ever made.

Yes. He was an actor making a movie.

Was Tropic Thunder the last great comedy movie before Woke Culture?

nothing else comes to mind

Like Channing Tatum. Woah sexy guy let's put him in action and dance shit for years and then finally realise he's funny as fuck and steals the scene from Jonah Hill, an actor with a reputation for comedy

Scott Pilgrim was good too.

>Cruise comedy kino on top of his already god tier action kino
I don't think I'd be able to handle the kino overflow

>Hey Alpa Cino, you dirty little nigger,you should hang from a tree, you miscolored fucking ape
>drown yourself in your asswater
Why did he say this?

If you saw a hard 99% of celebrities waiting in line at walmart you wouldn't bat an eye.

>based tom simultaneously exposes and mocks the jews as a fat, bald, ugly, unappealing, grotesque jewish caricature in a major hollywood film
>gets nominated for a golden globe
how is he so based lads?

>Scott Pilgrim was good too.

Attached: 1517331241098.jpg (600x900, 119K)

>"Tom Cruise's acting in Tropic Thunder as a slimy Jew was so spot on, that when I was watching it I was starting to get a little nervous, because that's exactly how Jews are."
-Patrice O'Neal

it's pretty fun, but nowhere near Tropic Thunder imo

But the point is not being as good as TT, just another great comedy released after it.

Red pilled

Goddam right.

I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU

Correct, Master Dubsman.

you forget power hungry, unscrupulous, and obsessed with money
based

Based and gone too soon

I don't consider it great, so we're at an impasse.

This is Sneed

>"I want fat hands, and I want to dance"
Based Tom on why he accepted the role

>Finally, Les Grossman has been likened to Hollywood producer Scott Rudin and also to Harvey Weinstein.
heh

Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of women, and men for that matter.

I AM TALKING SCORCHED EARTH MOTHER FUCKER

In the script the Scorcher trailers were originally with Tugg Speedman holding baby pandas.

No idea why they changed that. Would've been that much funnier.

L I T E R A L L Y
F U C K
Y O U R
O W N
F A C E

Yeah, there were a lot of weird changes made during post. The biggest one I can think of being Simple Jack’s like “You muh-muh-make my pee pee maker tiiiingle!” to “You muh-muh-make me haaaappy.”

That's fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5c1wc4ptVc
the ending kills me

I WILL MASSACRE YOU

Attached: tom cruise.webm (1280x544, 2.79M)

Borat

yeah, why do you think they killed him?

Y3s

I wish like hell he hung in a few more years to do a podcast. Patrice had patrician tastes in films.

Tom Cruise is great and I'm glad that glib faggot MATT LAUER GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM

A mix of Ari Emmanuel and Harvey Weinstein

youtube.com/watch?v=9gyXyYTq4aI

Cruise being a dick is always kino

Find out who that was.

Him being at his best when being cast against type proves he's a great actor. Fuckin generic ass everymen like Tom Hanks get praised when playing the same likeable character in every movie

There's a few actors that play amazing assholes but rarely ever do. Adam Scott comes to mind.

tom cruise showed his true acting skills long before