LOOK HERE

LOOK HERE
LOOK LISTEN

Attached: 8wyjf2vm88c21.jpg (1334x750, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfVk4bhR60k
youtube.com/watch?v=N1DMMPkEQoI
youtube.com/watch?v=99cT68OR-SM
youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either subscribe donate or get the fuck out

I don't smile man

Childhood is hating WingsOfRedemption. Adulthood is realising that his haters are pathetic no lifers.

I wish I could've helped him break up that hard turd stuck in his ass

I can't take this shit no mo

ban anybody who hasn't had a turd go sideways, real tawk

why do people root for him and try to help him? he is a really bad person and he wouldn't move from his chair to help someone dying just outside of his house
there's shitty people and there's terrible persons like wings

If y'all folx haven't seen the latest mister metokur vids you should.

Watch the elderly granny talk about Brett Spiner's 18.25" penis and how he was mind control drugged into raping Macaulay Culkin at a hollywood party. Also about his adventures with himself and Bill Nye experimenting on homeless and illegal immigrant children with teleporters that send their feces into space that continually fail.

dance puppet

ban anyone who makes threads about me on Yea Forums

Attached: 1564043550323.png (342x589, 292K)

this guy has still gotten laid more than 90% of this board

getting laid with obese rednecks is not an accomplishment, and even less when they're with you because you give them a nice car and pay for their daughters dance lessons

i just wanted to sit on my ass and play video games and act like a big toddler and have other people pay for my "you are fat surgery"
a bloo bloo bloo time to eat chew chew swallow

>Brett Spiner's letter to Gail
>january 13th, 2019
>Dearesr Gail,
>As you well know, Ive been hard at work solving the dilemma of our current poop pregnancy crisis om board church of gail. I sit here writing to you now with my exceptionally long penis buried deeply and warmly in my vagina butt, or as I should say, OUR vagina butt.

This to be quite honest.
Wings is still a worthless slob but his haters are far worse by comparison.

BANWORLD

I legitimately didn't know this was even possible until he talked about it. I can't imagine how absurdly painful it must've been.

WEBBY FUCKING LEAVE DOOD

anythings possible when every organ, intestine, muscle is stretched and fatigued from you being a gigantic mound of useless flesh

BAN ANYONE WHO GETS DUBS

Attached: ieatharriotsass.jpg (225x225, 7K)

always keep a shit stick at hand

automobile wreck

haha gangstalking is fun huh

>is your girlfriend's name X?
>Yeah?
>is your girlfriend's phone number this?
>Dude wha
>is your girlfriend's address thi
>Dude stop doxxing her
>No I'm not doxxing, I'm just stating facts :^)
Nah fuck this fat fuck. Cries like a bitch because he can't stop shoving food into his disgusting face.

It was like this with DSP. One the one hand he's a total piece of shit who deserves everything bad that happens to him. On the other, restreaming him alll the time and making highlight videos for months (years) on end is utterly insane.

Attached: Waste of air.jpg (184x184, 6K)

post dsp kino
youtube.com/watch?v=qfVk4bhR60k

LEMME GIVE YOU THE REAL TAWK FOR A SEC

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK HOMOSEX'ALS
AND FUCK JANNIES

YOUPAY CAN EITHER PAY! SUB OR DONATE
OR YOU CAN GETTTTT THE FUCCCCKKK OUUUTTTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=N1DMMPkEQoI

Attached: DOOD.jpg (311x311, 18K)

Ban the anyone who thinks Osama Bin laden was crazy. Zero tolerance tonight, Reel Tok.

Attached: tvu0rxvmgk731.jpg (750x520, 64K)

GOING OFFLINE DOESN'T FIX IT

youtube.com/watch?v=99cT68OR-SM
kino

Imagine caring

welcome to banworld

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN

BANNED

shout out to scene ranklin

DSP will never top this

youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU

DSP is /our/guy

Salvages Mustang

This.
>Watched the guy from the start.
>He was the only channel playing a game I was looking for.
>Fell off the wagon around the Washington move and literally everyone producing content.
>Youtube would constantly reccomend TIHYDP videos as if I actually gave a shit.
>Everytime I'd see the length and wonder why anyone who could hate a motherfucker so bad would watch literal hours worth of his content to recompile it into a format that no one would watch to completion.

You'd literally have to be cripplingly fucking autistic to do that. Retsupurae worked in the time that they did because it was a 10 minute video of a couple guys shooting the shit with commentary.

Made me more disappointed that they were using their weaponized autism in Kojima's name.

if you saw his ex you'd realize this isnt worth bragging about

One of my biggest achievements in life is when me and my buddies destroyed his whole e celeb fag crew and unleashed an onslaught of victory jabs in the lobby and he got so upset he rage quit next game and made a youtube video about us saying we were cheating or something. Lol

enlightenment is realizing that this isn't a dichotomy

>teeth soup

Attached: rust.jpg (786x960, 107K)

Back to rebbit

>look here- LOOK HERE

The Metal Gear and Dark Souls TIHYDP are hilarious because they are actual montages of his incompetence and attitude. Pretty much everything after is contrived.

There are people who force making one from every game he plays, it's unreal.

kys autist

>streaming at 3 AM EST during the week
>somebody shows up and just follows him shooting and throwing grenades
>he actually just responds by calling out how pathetic this guy is while softly chuckling

A little impressed, first time he's realized all you have to do to get the upper hand is be calm and smug.

Why would he assume he's fighting a boss?

They call that A-Logging. Hating a lolcow to the degree that it makes you look just as questionable.