Sitcoms

Beside Friends and Seinfeld, is there any other good sitcom?

Attached: sitcoms.jpg (900x506, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUGg3RSx69g
youtube.com/watch?v=5z584iybkyo
youtube.com/watch?v=XFlTZzefD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mGesyvKfAOA#t=640s
youtube.com/watch?v=LaA_TI-ehAI#t=250s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

30 Rock, first three seasons of Arrested Development, all seasons except four of Community.

>Seinfeld
>Good

Never go full retard OP

Fraiser

In addition to what you've got there

>Must watch
Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development 1-3, 30 Rock, Malcolm in the Middle, Cheers, It's Always Sunny 1 - 6, The Office UK, Peep Show

>Comfy background tier
King of Queens, Scrubs 1 - 5, Everybody Loves Raymond, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men

Malcolm in the Middle
King of the Hill

Frasier, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Veep, Entourage, Arrested Development (Netflix seasons don't count).
@118582562
Shit bait, doesn't deserve a (You)

explain why friends is considered "good"

Has there been a good sitcom produced that debuted within the last ten years or so?
I liked Silicon Valley. Is Veep any good? Heard conflicting things.

Endearing characters, arcs you get invested in, dozens and dozens of memorable moments, can be pretty funny

Becker

this, phoebe and joey are the only funny characters

amazing. none of what you said is true.

Veep has a great first two seasons, decent in season 3 and 4 and still watchable but noticeably worse afterwards. Mina is waifu material though.

>the most dumb retards like me are the only good characters

You have to be white to like Friends my dear nigger user

Seinfeld isn't a sitcom. It's a standup comedy act where a comedian tells stories about himself and his friends.

Over a hundred million people would tell you otherwise.

Will Smith you retards.

>You have to be (((white))) to like Friends my dear nigger user

Friends is cringe. There i said it

>friends
>good
Fuck off normalfag
The first three seasons of community is ok
Frasier is p good upper middle class kino
The original 3 arrested development seasons
It’s always sunny seasons 1-6 are good and 7-12 are mostly good
It didn’t get really bad until season 13
What makes it worse is that it could’ve had a satisfying ending after either season 11 or 12

>Friends
>Good

Attached: SC.jpg (320x471, 26K)

Attached: NR.jpg (1100x825, 123K)

Friends MOGs all other sitcoms

Attached: 1543543272720.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

Attached: home-improvement.jpg (1440x750, 210K)

My childhood right here.
t. 30 year old Boomer.

this but unironically

I miss that show.

fuck off zoomer fag

father ted

>most dumb

don't you just hate when you try to sound smart but you just show everyone how retarded actually are

Attached: 1563935230424.jpg (719x719, 39K)

>phoebe

oh shit nigga what are you doing?

Friends is the Coca Cola of Sitcoms worldwide, it blows everything else out of the water and it's not even close.

Mad About You (season 1-3)

Sorry but all the beaners i know love friends, including myself you nigger

Seinfeld is only liked by white people. Try to strike up a convo about seinfeld with a non white. They can't understand it. It is literally above their level of intellect.

The good place

According To Jim, of course!

>see that there's a Spin City episode airing later that night
>fuck yeah, I'm staying up for that.
>turns out it's one of the ones where Sheen took over from Fox
It was always such a fucking disappointment.

Attached: Sadfleck.png (253x337, 104K)

the first few seasons of friends is comfy kino, it starts to go downhill when monica and chandler get together

Modern Family was something I really liked. Unlike most shows these days, the jokes were never mean or harmful to anyone, and every episode made me smile, not just because they were funny, but also wholesome. Guess I'm just a big fucking pussy, but I don't give a fuck.

Northern Exposure is max comfy sitcom.

>the jokes were never mean or harmful to anyone

Attached: 1519760155468.jpg (600x900, 119K)

Comedy based on laughing at the misery of others is the lowest form of entertainment. I don't mind a nigger joke any more than the next user, but heartwarming comedy is 10000 times better than jokes based around physical injury or emotional distress.

why did jerry's jeans always look so great

Its a good show to watch drunk/high if you like the mid/late 90s (young whyte culture)

Fresh Prince will eventually be spammed all over this board. Home Improvement/Married With Children/Martin too

>tfw 36
>have wife everyone thinks is hot
>literally want to sleep with everyone but her just like Al Bundy

kek one of my best friends is a second generation mex-american and he owns every season of friends on dvd

He knew to freeze them instead of washing them regularly without actually having got dirt on them.

Frasier is the goat

scrubs is better than friends
friends is so quirky and le random

based wholesome poster

Married with children.

Friends is completely unfunny. There are no jokes. They just say normal sentences with a stupid inflection at the end and apparently that's funny. I'll gladly receive any examples of actual jokes in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUGg3RSx69g

>Cheers
>must watch

Yeah, that's right.

News Radio is good and it has a great cast

It's pretty dull, not funny at all

Wrong.

Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, 'Allo 'Allo, Black Adder, Red Dwarf

Attached: aexwru92mui11.png (750x420, 437K)

3rd Rock from the Sun
King of Queens
Married With Children

Scrubs and 3rd Rock from the Sun.

That is all. Maybe Curb your Enthusiasm and some episodes of Frasier.

Scrubs is cringe-tier and try-hard trash. Very little of it is actually funny and the dramatic learn-a-"deep"lesson-every-episode schtick is hamfisted

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But it's comfy nostalgia for me. So while the points you make have merit, idc because I like the feelgoodness of it.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The water bottle in trouser pocket scene caused actual pain from the laughter explosion I suffered.

Attached: Larry David Fuck Hugh.jpg (960x640, 67K)

>watching arrested development season 5
>zombie show
>unfunny, everything feels off, no big gag buildups and good recurring Easter eggs, drumpf
>gob looks bloated from alcoholic and coke
>maybe looks fat and kike genes ruined her
>Portia got bogged
>Lucille looks better than ever, I just realized Jessica looked stunning in her youth and is aging gracefully and now I want to fuck her
What did you think of s5

Attached: lucille-619-386.jpg (619x386, 24K)

>he doesn't know

not true

Talking about zombie shows. Is the last season of community worth finishing? I must have seen 5 or so episodes and they were absolutely abysmal. Completely lost the charm and freshness, new cast with no chemistry, obviously low budget direction and low effort writing, more reddit than ever. Heard the finale was good but it's such a sad mess so far.

That's some bad bait Harry

till death do us part

youtube.com/watch?v=5z584iybkyo

youtube.com/watch?v=XFlTZzefD-c

name a more redpilled sitcom. ill wait.

Attached: alf-garnett.jpg (620x725, 61K)

Wow. This was an actual show? I love it. So it's been scrubbed from history yeah? Too problematic for today's sensitivities.

yep. along with love they neighbour and rising damp

youtube.com/watch?v=mGesyvKfAOA#t=640s

youtube.com/watch?v=LaA_TI-ehAI#t=250s

all based sitcoms

Ty user. I'll check them out as well

Other user.
I like Phoebe when she's smart though. It happens seldom, but it happens. When she's random and stupid she's easily the worst character.
And Joey is a pity, I think that Matt LeBlanc is a decent actor and he wasn't that bad in the first season, but then they completely flanderized him and made him "the stupid guy you are supposed to like because you feel sorry about him".
Chandler best character, Ross has his moments, Rachel a bitch but at some moments she was so fucking hot and Monica is the perfect "meh" character. In fact she was a character from a random drama series with a few quirks to make her "funny", but I guess every show needs a down-to-earth character.

Friends is not a great sitcom by any measure, but it isn't as horrible as some people say. It's average and that's it.

Imagine being so pathetic that someone saying they like wholesome comedy kneejerks you into going into your "soiboi" folder

I remember watching All in the Family, Magnum PI, Alf and Happy Days.

And also Red Dwarf and Monthy Python and Black Adder and The Young Ones and even Absolutely Fabulous was really good.

I miss those crazy absurd humoristic British tv-series also old music box and the 90s deejays from mtv :D

It was another time back then, society was nice, warm, friendly and inventive and people were not so easily offended in those days.

Tell someone their car is in the and can you please move it and a knife in the face, back in the the days we moved the car.

Since they already mentioned most sitcoms I like I'll go back in time just for the sake of it and mention I love Lucy, Addams Family, I Dream of Jeannie, ALF, Family Ties, The Drew Carey Show, Grounded for Life. Some chapters from Mad About You were good, and then even though the writing of The New Adventures of Old Christine wasn't anything great the cast was mostly great.

Not true, had a conversation with a nigger about it just the other day.