Tfw it doesn't even matter to Zoe Saldana that Endgame has beaten Avatar to become Number 1...

>tfw it doesn't even matter to Zoe Saldana that Endgame has beaten Avatar to become Number 1, since she's in BOTH Avatar and Endgame
>tfw Zoe Saldana is the only actress (and the only actor in general) to have appeared in THREE movies that have made more than 2 billion dollars each

Why is Zoe Saldana such a based chad?

Attached: based_zoe_saldana.png (619x289, 323K)

>we need the "he cute" audience
>say no more

Attached: zoe qt.jpg (610x881, 121K)

She cute.

Attached: sonicthehedgehog.png (320x500, 161K)

Funny that you dont see any YAS KWEEN SLEJ articles or twatter posts from sjws about this even though someone like Brie Larson got that treatment for far less, really accelerates the almonds.

She doesn't hate white people and that means no coverage

She based.

Attached: based_zoe.png (432x657, 546K)

Doesn't she support trump, maybe that's why.

Attached: zoe a cute.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

pretty sure she just said that yellow journalism constantly talking about how evil he is gave him a lot of coverage and sympathy. I doubt she voted for him

Zoe is uggo

Attached: gamora.jpg (1045x1026, 849K)

Is this a facemesh with Jada Pinkett?

>tfw Zoe Saldana is the only actress (and the only actor in general) to have appeared in THREE movies that have made more than 2 billion dollars each
She's also married to a white guy, how can a person muster so much WIN ?

She looks like she fucks white guys.

Attached: 1563708092891.png (2056x1636, 3.56M)

wrong

Attached: 1560535789478.jpg (768x1023, 99K)

She cute

Why are niggers so retarded?

not in this universe
shame about the tits tho

another Queen throwing away her lineage. Absolutely disgusting. She’ll be back once she realizes that pencil dick can’t satisfy her forever.

>Whats a female Uncle Tom

Obviously Aunt Jemima

>tfw no qt zoe black gf

Attached: 2F8EA8EC-AF6C-4F7A-BB0A-1334750D9798.jpg (970x545, 50K)

She didn't want her offspring to drop in IQ, so she went for a white guy thus creating a better version of herself. It's pure logic.

>shame about the tits tho

Attached: zoe-saldana-hobbies-religion-political-views.jpg (395x594, 141K)

Too late, she’s a White man’s bed wench now.

she was. she has hit the wall

because she has very erotic feet

I want to cum in her lightly shave armpits in an onsen

>tfw no bed wench wife

tits are for babies

>mfw black twitters butthurt when they saw her husband
I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did those few days. The butthurt of that day if harnessed could power an entire city for centuries.

Why are black guys so bitter? Is there a group that lives the incel meme more than them?

Attached: 1dcb4867e3ec21be58ba92a5cdc5f199--my-hero-academia-aizawa[2].jpg (700x1000, 68K)

kek I remember when Serena Williams married the white reddit founder and the collective REEE from black guys on twitter could be heard from space

sheeeiiit is she literally the most attract black woman?