You're going to watch my new show and tell your friends it's kino. Right?

You're going to watch my new show and tell your friends it's kino. Right?

Attached: 56675678.jpg (777x437, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/jtmIYs38Hi1Z.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-07-21/star-trek-misogynist-kate-mulgrew-picard/
youtube.com/watch?v=vvp0UBkI3nk
youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will it have a "sex junk" scene?

I can smell the Discovery stink on it

I'll watch it but we both know it'll be trash Patrick

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE STAR TRACK LOGO IN HIS NAME I CLAPPED WHEN HE SAID HIS CATCHPHRASE, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE BORG CUBE I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT STAR TRACK BUT I REMEMBER THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE FREQUENTLY REFERENCED!

BTW I ALSO CLAPPED WHEN THE SKINNY GIRL KNOCKED OUT A MAN TWICE HER SIZE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WOMEN CAN DO RAWR STAR TRACK YAAAAAS

Patrick has been a washed up mess since Blunt Talk got canceled, him doing the shit emoji voice in the Emoji movie is without a doubt the end of any sort of artistic career. Remember when TNG started and he refused to unpack his bags in America throughout the whole first season because Mr. Royal Shakespearean thought it was going to get canceled asap? That same guy is now going back to Star Trek because he has no other work offers.

Probably not, no. The trailer makes it clear it's not going to be very good.
>instead of being episodic where it covers a series of topics and stories, it's just going to be a single story arc
>the story arc won't even focus on picard, but rather picard helping some mystery girl who is super important
>lots of dumb action because that's what picard's character is all about
Hard pass on that.

Attached: 5968c4db143e66a6e4e458149d15f8a7da2164297166844a59dd45d070b3e9d0.jpg (625x366, 45K)

I'm almost definitely going to watch it and tell all my friends that Trek is still dead, and they should have buried it with dignity.

Attached: till.png (361x333, 229K)

THICKARD

I'll watch it for moonfu

Attached: 1402609966455.jpg (677x1023, 453K)

Attached: 1547913260436.jpg (1147x1294, 172K)

jesus. who is this?

he looks ill :(

Alison Pill aka Moonfu

Attached: 1369713601972.jpg (1600x1337, 434K)

She got more obese by the end of the second season.

Attached: fat.jpg (500x508, 161K)

does she at least have a rack?

>Seven and fat Brent
I'm interested
>Space jesus Mary Sue chosen one ancient evil awakens
Mother fucking Kurtzman...

Attached: 1524728190089.png (720x541, 186K)

What a fat fuck.

*Slurp*

lap it up, piggy

>she fucking gained weight
HOLY SHIT.

>Old Action Picard
>discount Firefly crew
>strong young woman is the most important thing in the universe
>kino
lol no

Attached: endless nutrek trash.jpg (1280x720, 596K)

HOLY MATH!!!!

Attached: star-trek-reveals-gay-couple-x750.jpg (750x563, 186K)

Attached: 1563890994617.jpg (750x703, 95K)

a.uguu.se/jtmIYs38Hi1Z.gif

You'll still watch it and the anger will fuel your further accusations against the society that turned its back on you.

You're redeemed.

would be kino if they could have gotten ed furlong from star trek lelgrenades

Attached: picture8.png (842x402, 521K)

is that jango fett?

This post was made with full knowledge of Pill’s rack.

post more pics of her.
do not disappoint me.

I presumed as much

Attached: 54277282_.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

fug

when the doctor came back and felt disassociated from his body because his nervosystem and mind didn't 1:1 i thought for a brief second that they ere gonna do something new and cool with him but he went back to normal almost instantly. normal minus fucking the scientist i mean.

No, I've watched the two seasons of STD and I'm done with the Kurtzmanverse.

No, it's a thot.

Attached: maybe it will go away (3).jpg (639x506, 117K)

no one will insure him because of his past set antics

They've made a big mistake by bringing the black guy back. I know they did it so they could be on the LGBT groups' "good side" but they've ruined a big opportunity for Stamets' character development.

>I've watched the two seasons of STD and I'm done with the Kurtzmanverse.

If you've done that then you will definitely watch Nucard.

>1 fag + 1 fag = AIDS
I FUCKING LOVE MATH!

>makeup

Attached: star_trek_tng_15.jpg (825x464, 216K)

>Remember when TNG started and he refused to unpack his bags in America throughout the whole first season because Mr. Royal Shakespearean thought it was going to get canceled asap?
That doesn't mean he doesn't value the show's legacy, and hell many people didn't think it would make it, that first season was rough.

it looks worse in HD

The good:
More Data apparently

The bad:
Probably everything else.

>they've ruined a big opportunity
this describes nuTrek pretty well

some hot girls at least?

I won't. I saw the second season of STD because they said they would fix things but it ended up being worse than the first season so I'm done.

do you like hapas?

Attached: 56938415.jpg (902x602, 70K)

fuck off faggot. tng was terrible

it's a common lie used by tv shows. "this season we're changing things"

>Remember when TNG started and he refused to unpack his bags in America throughout the whole first season because Mr. Royal Shakespearean thought it was going to get canceled asap?
well, the first season was pretty bad desu, I don't blame him

Not that one

>Makes a sequel to TNG
>still action schlock and not episodic

Is Alex Kurtzman a giant fucking retard? Does he hates money? Or is he on a crusade to fuck the Star Trek franchise to oblivion?

Attached: dog thrown out of an airplane.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

Didn't Data die in the movie? How has he returned?

Alex genuinely hates old Star Trek. I'm almost positive I read that he said so, although with different wording. It was the fanciest way he could think of saying "Fuck oldTrek."

how the fuck would we know the show hasn't aired yet.
might be b4+technobabble though

In the comics they brought data back by finding a backup of his files in one of barclays programs. the only downside is he has a robin hood personality which is pretty stupid.

No one is ever really gone

Attached: STD - The Power of Math.webm (900x376, 2.01M)

He didn't think the show would be cancelled he thought they were going to fire him

Patrick is a nice guy, fuck off aye

Jesus Christ this is what sci-fi has come to...

>Alex genuinely hates old Star Trek.
It shows

Attached: CEO_Erick_Hayden.jpg (720x720, 79K)

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Most people found the first 2 seasons of TNG lacking so he was right.

Not just any random sci-fi show, it's from an official Star Trek product.
We went from episodes like Balance or Terror, Duet, The Measure of a Man to... this.

yikes

YUM YUM

>Drooling amerimutts start rapturously applauding
Me like TV me very smart feel much happy

I thought that the numerous references to Elon Musk were cringe but this "power of math" line really made me sick.

Attached: Musk Junior High.png (1280x534, 773K)

lol I might do a webm of that later if I still have the episode.

It's all so tiresome.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

cringe

What's this from? The trailer?

Season 2 premiere of STD.

The first TNG season was really really utterly awful. The only reason it was a success was because of brand recognition and because there was no opponent in the genre at the time, TNG only became good at around the middle of the second season.

>lots of dumb action because that's what picard's character is all about

That's essentially the tng movies tho.

Jesus fucking Christ
I'm glad I didn't watch past the pilot

Attached: fritz.jpg (578x960, 54K)

The TNG movies are fucking trash

I've never watched Voyager which makes me feel like I'd be missing out on the context for the show, so probably not. I also don't give a shit about what Picard does in his old age and would rather a show that is to TNG what TNG was to TOS, with a whole new cast.

Patrick Stewart hasn't been cool in years. Between Logan and the anti trump comments. This guy sucks.

His only success was the show "scorpion" which is lots of random big words spewed out at high speed with a explosion every 30 seconds. STD is exactly the same but in space.

This is what focus groups like. This is what networks think of you. You are brain dead cattle to be milked for subscription money

>Encounter at Farpoint
>Justice
>Hide and Q
>The Big Goodbye
>Coming of Age
>Symbiosis
>Conspiracy
>The Neutral Zone

love this meme that season 1 is bad. LOVE it.

kys

It's not meant to appeal to Star Trek fans. It's meant for people who've never watched the franchise before and just know the names of certain characters like Picard.

he did call that fat guy fat infront of his seething zoomer fans that one time. not cool per se but he tried atleast

What is that, a mermaid?

Attached: STD - Yum yum.webm (900x374, 1.58M)

Attached: 1560728111393.jpg (784x1024, 97K)

what? are they talking about a threesome or whats going on

imagine how badly this is gonna age when Tesla is bankrupt in 3 years and Elon is in jail for securities fraud

If you haven't noticed, media companies are more focused on pushing ideologies than turning a profit in the hopes they help enact the social changes they seek. These could be political or personal and is a tactic commonly seen in places with large government overreach like the Soviet union, Nazi Germany, or modern day China which makes Hollywood an interesting case with how unified it is in its message despite there being an acting overarching body to dictate it.

In this instance however I think it's a case of him not liking the slower more solutions and discussion oriented roots of the series and instead wanting thrills and action while maintaining the brand name. Something we saw in the tng films and reinforced by Patrick's input on them.

It always kills me that this plays out like its from a parody like galaxy quest, but its real. People wrote this, reviewed this, read this, directed thus, acted this, took multiple takes, edited this, then researched it and finally okd it to air. My post sounds Reddit as shit probably, but I honestly can't fathom how this passed through so many different checks and sets of eyes.

>when your realize this is not post-ironic satire

Attached: danger zone.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

Based Norks. Fuck Thots.

Galaxy quest understands what it's parodying.
STDs executives have no idea what they are doing. Also the lawsuit is still active and not going in their favour.

It's the same thing that happened with pro-wrestling, cringy geeks, nerds and marks who watched 20 years ago as kids are now writing the shows and acting in them

you go gurl

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (222x216, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

Attached: 1532708739593.jpg (615x409, 29K)

It has literally no connection to TNG.

Hell no.

You'd think they would have learned their lesson after they namedropped him in the first season (webm) like a young writer desperate to sound cool.

Attached: STD - Wright Brothers, Elon Musk, Zefram Cochrane.webm (900x450, 2.55M)

I'm not sure what it is about her, but I've never liked watching her as an actress and I wish she was not in things.

>People wrote this, reviewed this, read this, directed thus, acted this, took multiple takes, edited this, then researched it and finally okd it to air.
These people grew up watching Joss Whedon shows, what did you expect?

>he has no other work offers.

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t need to work at this point.

He's fucking 80 years old.

Is M'ress in it?

Attached: 4F7B6B99-8C66-4911-8A43-F304A62B95CD.png (2200x2200, 2.68M)

Tilly? More like tubby

I can’t wait for the inevitable Brexit parody episode.

>posting this shitty edit time and time again
Fuck back off to /trash/ and stop trying to force your shit on every fucking board. No one's biting.

Isnt the plot for the series about picard breaking federation rules to rescue the romulans and distribute them to a new home in federation space?

Please tell me this wasn't verified. I heard it was just youtube scuttlebutt.

No, the refugees are probably the borg

Let's be real, no one is going to spend money on prosthetic effects anymore. Farscape is as good as it's going to get.

Dropped Discovery after 3 episodes, and it will remain dropped.

>shitty edit
>speaking for everybody
yikes, you should probably engage in intercourse
also no one wants another "humans with skin conditions" cringefest
and Cameron and Spielberg will see to it

Jesus, this is embarrassing

Attached: 1475613100607.png (425x522, 207K)

shoo, schizo
no tiddy kitties no monies

Attached: Queen of Fat Cat TATS.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

Man, I remember all those times in Trek where people would scream how awesome math and science is. Data saying stuff like "If I were human, I would find the process of using the scientific method to find the truth to be something I am fond of." or Geordi exclaiming "Alright people, we gotta science this engine to give us more power. Man I love engineering. If only more women were doing STEM. We still got a long way to go as humans, especially in our treatment of women."

It's really made for the "I fucking love science" people, those fake geeks who have never watched Star Trek.
webm unrelated

Attached: The Orville - Golf deleted scene.webm (900x506, 2.05M)

Attached: THE NIGHT IS OURS.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

It's almost like everyone involved never watched a single episode of Trek in their life. Science and math have become so intertwined in human life that proclaiming how amazing it is, wouldn't be done as it's just a part of daily life. It'd like waking up and saying "MAN I LOVE AIR!!"

It's gonna be bad. What a way to be remembered

Attached: 24.jpg (700x875, 145K)

>nuTrek

Attached: 1370320571772.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

somebody needs to work on their perspectives.

No, because I've had sex before.

poony hoomans
so bigoted, so arrogant, so many power fantasies...
could it be an inferiority complex?

Attached: poony hooman.png (1159x1065, 2.08M)

After STD, nu-Wars, and now Blackfem-Bond I have no desire to consume modern entertainment media.

Yes which everyone hated and they fucking sucked

>smart people sound either cringy or autistic!
omfg with that show

yet you're here, "bragging" about it

Absolutely based.

>"We still got a long way to go as humans, especially in our treatment of women."
That reminds me of Kate Mulgrew's latest interview: radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-07-21/star-trek-misogynist-kate-mulgrew-picard/

Not sure what to make of this
But,
>We still got a long way to go as humans
This part is accurate, and we are near in the age where we could start engineering ourselves to a better, more sufficient, form

M'ress in it?

Attached: Lieutenant Shiboline M'ress.png (3920x2204, 1.59M)

Go home blaster

what did it mean by this

After years of seeing that thumbnail and never clicking it, I finally did.

Attached: 1517011374181.gif (480x317, 895K)

>years of not wanting to click some potential animal abuse that wouldn't have been visually graphic anyway
uh huh

Under one condition.

Attached: Nicole DeBoer.jpg (1111x1221, 384K)

I cant imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to post this here

I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. I don't want to join and reward CBS access for Star Trek Discovery.

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR THESE LARDWHALES TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.

>we're still going to do the exact same shit that made you leave but now we've got PICARD and DATA and SEVEN OF NINE and LAL

It's depressing because it's true. Just another modern day STRONG Womans story with a TNG backdrop. Show will slowly become more about her, and we will see less and less of Picard.

>video very related.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvp0UBkI3nk

Attached: I AM STD AND YOU ARE FORCED TO LOOK AT ME IF YOU WANT NEW STAR TREK.jpg (521x450, 61K)

Based

Attached: 1825381523.png (483x681, 139K)

Kurtzman was never a Star Trek fan. He is a Star Wars guy, like JJ.
Don't get fooled by the PR articles that use pictures like this one.

Attached: thr_alex_kurtzman_4956_embed.jpg (928x1390, 327K)

Attached: MV5BYzk5MzcyMTMtYjlmMy00ZTQ1LTg4NmYtOTg4MzdhYTNiOTY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDk0ODI3OA@@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,1 (182x268, 5K)

This fat zit faced Garbage Pail troll again.
eww.

Attached: STD 1508761781004.jpg (761x400, 56K)

You'd still do her.

They prefer to complain about the free food that was included in the package when they bought their new oversized clothes.

>watching voyager again
>see kes in episode 1 and 2
Tragic that a cute young woman can turn into something so repulsive. Paris dodged a bullet.

You'd still try to have sex with her.

He'll no dude. I had a troll like that after me once and while I wasn't mean to her I did my best to let her know it wasn't gonna happen.

Did they film this on a green screen in Patrick Stewart's basement?

user, it's not good to project your insecurities on to others.

Next thing will be Sisko coming back from being Wormhole jesus.

Didn't they make him muslim in the books?

tfwn mommy gf

The only thing I'd like to see is an updated DS9 as a pit stop scene with a cameo from Quark; hooking the cast up with some shady shit to complete whatever mission of the week.

Attached: Space Shows.png (1104x581, 737K)

Attached: 1563651239242.jpg (2288x861, 507K)

>Picard finds the time-displaced Discovery adrift in space
>Claims it as his ship and starts bringing order to the galaxy once more.

>a white man in command of a ship

Attached: 1542568652323.png (446x616, 27K)

You can clap now.

Attached: Michael_Burnham,_2257.jpg (718x958, 380K)

No. Liberal shit has become intolerable. I liked it when it was 4th or 5th on the list below "good story telling" Now it is the whole point and tedious. Lefties are as sour as Christians now.
Fuck modern entertainment heads.

>Here's your award for for being black. Congratulations.

racist

incel VI
and step on it!

Attached: 18072-startrekdiscovery2-news.jpg (2070x1380, 223K)

>Watching poz trek
Yeah nah, make Star Trek Dukat and then I might be interested. GTBDWN

OH, you'll watch it. Otherwise, how would you meme with your frens on the chan-chan?

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 210K)

Ooga booga.

Gross. Thicc is a stupid meme for niggers. Give me cute, thin asians instead of fat roasties.

PM me after.

Heart-attack-tier.

I fucking hate this show

Huh? Most of us don't like the stuff that comes out of california. I haven't watched a hollywood movie in a decade.

You hate science, bruv?

I hate elong

I LOVE SCIENCE

>t. thunderf00t

YAAAAASS QUEEEEN SLAAAYY

I'm just a short. they lose $2bil a year even while collecting $1bil from taxpayers. the guy is a fraud and he put 18650s in a car who even gives a fuck

YEAH BRAH! SCIENCE, ATHEISM, DIVERSITY!!! FUCK!!!!

why the fuck did he get name dropped between the wright brothers and motherfucking zephram cochrane?

FYI my short thesis for tesla is that they go under and close US operations and tarriff man leaves office so they just make chinese cars in the future

He was never cool. Don't see what people see in him. t. 32 year old dude that has watched plenty of trek

>Tumblr std the animated series

I know, I was kidding.

Will there be nazis?
(Asking for a friend)

Attached: Vosk.jpg (478x478, 75K)

>super important martial arts master girl with super secret past that everyone is after or something
Hard. Fucking. Pass.

Perhaps, if the President of the Federation is like Blumpf.

>*cough cough*
>*wheeze*
>En...
>*clears phlegm*
>En..*yawn*
>*mumbles* ...engage...
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

>Replicator, generate twinkies circa 20th century.

Attached: 764135494764.jpg (777x437, 118K)

She's such a qt

Attached: addison_heart.jpg (279x276, 19K)

>sound of sniffing own farts intensifies

Attached: ss+(2019-07-25+at+02.50.03).png (792x378, 28K)

Attached: The Orville - Twinkie.webm (700x394, 2.66M)

That's Trekmovie's speciality.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY

she took the call

Fuck no. (((Kurtzman))) is involved, so it's automatically cancer.

Addison Heart retired

tng movies were bad
obviously it had high points and was good enough for a season 2 but god damn some of the episodes are terrible

>BALD SPACE MEME MAN
>CLAP CLAP CLAP

The first two seasons have an odd charm, a sense of adventure and a lot of space weirdness and danger, but the dialogue and acting was atrocious.
Later seasons obviously have better writing and acting, but it became less about exploring space and more about politics and diplomacy.

consuming the startrek IP to get a gig at disney doing starwars or building up enough influence to run their own IP / franchise, like transformers / comics / capes series/

which they own a share in.