FUCK COLLEGE FUCK FUNDING SCHOOLS FUCK SCIENCE FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT FUCK GRANTS FOR THINGS LIKE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WHO...

>FUCK COLLEGE FUCK FUNDING SCHOOLS FUCK SCIENCE FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT FUCK GRANTS FOR THINGS LIKE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WHO NEEDS IT
>WHADYA MEAN IT'S THE REPUBLICANS FAULT THEIR STATES ARE POOR LOW LIFE EXPECTANCY INDUSTRY DEVOID SHIT HOLES, IT'S CLEARLY THE DEMOCRATS AND JEWS

Attached: 1557422177047.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQ8Nr3_2724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sneed

the final redpill: the jews made republicans retarded through racemixing and fluoride in the water supply

What does this have to do with Sneed

FUCK PEOPLE WHO POST OFF TOPIC POLITICAL BAIT
Don’t forget to sage

Attached: B04C7A1F-7993-4A68-8468-77249B8B1A62.png (264x258, 56K)

FUCK NIGGERS

1. Most Republicans are pure wasp retards
2. No proof
3. Castizos are the master race sooo

>DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE AND BLACK PEOPLE AND IMMIGRANTS AND THAT MAKES ME A GOOD PERSON DESPITE ALL OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE THAT I AM A FAILURE

Daily reminder that Trump won every income bracket over $50K. You're obsessed with virture-signaling politics because you have nothing going for you personally.

yikes

>why yes, I am bumping, how can you possibly tell?

Attached: 1563786215974.png (972x992, 339K)

>liberals pretending like they actually care about Education

Fucking lel. Leftists have done more to destroy the American education system than even the worst Republicans could ever DREAM of doing.

Liberals have replaced scientific and practical education courses with more expensive yet totally worthless courses on Social Justice.
They literally censor Science Textbooks to make sure they are PC, and that the images they use of groups of people have enough blacks and fags and people in wheelchairs in them.
Common Core was literally inflicted upon American children to "end white privilege".
youtu.be/LQ8Nr3_2724

Attached: Abortionist Education Ecample.png (541x620, 309K)

Yeah but atleast /MAGAfags/ never stabbed me in the back and tried to make me feel like shit for my skin color

I'm just enjoying the show

Attached: 1555615136869.png (720x891, 822K)

>america
>pure WASP
This isn't the 60's anymore user. You'd have to go back to the fucking 1860's for when the bulk of "white" people were Anglos

>>WHADYA MEAN IT'S THE REPUBLICANS FAULT THEIR STATES ARE POOR LOW LIFE EXPECTANCY
Literally ever democratic state is in or falling into debt and it's health programs are suicidal.

based

Rent free

So polls are real now?

Exit polls are more reliable than pre-election polls

There is nothing dumber than a far right winger

Attached: 1561832809331.png (680x383, 157K)

>why yes i am a radical centrist how could you tell?

Attached: 1553967952311.jpg (474x1328, 31K)

Since when did republicans care about debt?

>leftist still cant cope they have to remind themselves everyday
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA