The MCU is female

Attached: marvelcuck.jpg (2233x2562, 624K)

Explains why its so hollow then I guess.

capeshitters love this kind of thing though

Okay but you leave Katy Kate out of this.

ya know i wouldn't say no to slut thor as long as shes /fit/ as fuck

Hawkeye has to leave for a little girl. he never did anything in the MCU and he's getting robbed off his own show. It's worth noting

I love how they take over when it's far past its prime. Woman can't create or innovate.

Is he not in it at all? It was only good when they were both around. I'm less excited if it's just her on her own. Renner wasn't a great hawkeye but I'm sure they could find someone.

I don't know, from the description he's her mentor so I guess it will be centered on her. No idea if he'll play his part or just a cameo

>I love how they take over when it's far past its prime. Woman can't create or innovate.
They didn't even take over, they've been put there.

I just looked it up, it says it's based of the comics so if that's the case she doesn't really replace him. There are just two hawkeyes. She runs off to California for a bit so they might do that part but it sounds like Renner is going to have a big role.

Who cares? They're just puppets in Feige's hands. All MCU directors are.

Could you Please take also this talented director in the MCU.
We will also add an Eisner winner writer to Fix your comics.

Attached: download (2).jpg (301x167, 9K)

>Who cares? They're just puppets in Feige's hands. All MCU directors are.
Then why does the quality change so much between movies like Thor 1-2-3 for example?

>21 MCU films
>1 female title character with Captain Marvel
>1 shared tittle character with Ant Man and The Wasp
>1 black male title character in Black Panther
>MCU is between 11.5% to 14.2% not white, straight and male, leaving 88.5% to 85.8% of the MCU that IS straight, white and male.

Comparatively
>Seven films in the dceu
>of these, one is female lead, one is non white - Wonder Woman and Aquaman respectively.
>That's a staggering 28% of the dceu that's women or non whites, and a disappointing 72% that is

Really gets the old Noggin joggin.

It didn't have to be this way

Attached: 1551840159736.png (720x938, 372K)

Comic book films is for a male audience. Romance flicks are for women, nobody asked for romance flicks with male leads, why do we have to pander to women in male oriented hobbies but not the other way around?

And not even appealing females. Guess there goes their main audience. Who are they targeting with this again?

At least pick girls that look good whats whit the menopause old spinsters in here.

>And not even appealing females. Guess there goes their main audience. Who are they targeting with this again?
These are the directors except for Portman

I'm just going to see Thorshlag

Attached: 1355582862427.jpg (1994x3000, 522K)

>The future of capeshit is more capeshit

>Comic book films is for a retarded audience
FTFY

So in this phase is the new supervillian THE WALL?

Because it's already winning

Renner was fine you retards. And the show is confirmed to explore more of his 5 yr era as ronin. He is still headlining the show. Pay attention

BASED. WE DID IT BROS

Then show me those appealing females they use as actresses. Bet there's nothing appealing about those either.

fpbp

Youre an idiot

He was fine but he wasn't great. He is basically a generic action hero in the movies.
>Pay attention
Read the thread before posting. Especially if you're going to say something like that.

Suck my dick.

The Wrinkle in time negress is the least of the New Gods movie's problems if Tom King is writing it. Fuck.

He wasnt great according to your standards. But these standards are irrelevant. And yes i read you two retards speculating like idiots amongst yourselves about your own ignorance when the information about him headling the show and exploring more of his character was made news and available since announcement. Pay attention

>imagine thinking any of the heroes in the mcu are anything beyond generic action heroes behind their false qupping personas

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

>and that's a good thing!

This is Hollywood's way of putting an end to cape shit.

This is our time incelbros, sure we got utterly btfo by Captain Marvel, but this time we'll finally succeed at something.

My standards are the only standards that matter to me. He was only great according to you, and you sound like a huge faggot. I asked one question because of what the other user said and I already looked up the answer. You would know that if you read the thread before posting.
>Pay attention
I'm not like you, I didn't start hyperventilating with excitement the minute they announced it and immediately jump on the internet looking for any information I can find on a show that isn't coming out for two years.

I don't, and I never said anything that would indicate that I do.

it hurts

>Then show me those appealing females they use as actresses. Bet there's nothing appealing about those either.
Doesn't matter, not all those movies are female led. even if the females are pretty, it will still be shit because random female dircetors suck and they can't help but inject their feminism in anything they touch

Would have been better.

Because Fiege wants it that way. It gives the illusion of free will.

At least the chink seems to be some decent arthouse director based on skimming her wiki page.

Kate is good and doesn't replace Clint, they work together all the time in the comics when they're not doing their own thing

There's just two Hawkeyes.

Attached: hawkeyes.jpg (637x582, 101K)

Kate is going to be black for sure.