Drive is Refn's most popular movie and the one that made him famous

>Drive is Refn's most popular movie and the one that made him famous
>is nothing like the rest of his movies and so is a very poor representation of his work that leads to people being disappointed when they try his other movies expecting more like it

Ironic, isn't it?

Why doesn't he just make more movies like Drive? Doesn't he like money?

Attached: large_fsnaaNQ4RmZwgRv6qfT7NIi41Sj.jpg (400x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtpGPEHNodY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pusher is what made him famous you dumb fuck

Not in America, which is what really matters.

>is nothing like the rest of his movies
but thatsI just wrong there are plenty of similarities

who gives a fuck about braindead ameritards

Yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=KtpGPEHNodY

gosling is a legitimate autist

Oh shit is that Silent Bob? Why does it say his name is Kevin Smith?

he lost weight so he changed his name after a heart attack I think

Oh, I see.

Because he thinks his boring movies are high art. Pusher 1,2, Bronson and Drive are good. Rest is Refn expensive masturbation.

Neon demon is his best work visually.

Refn's movies are all very inexpensive to make actually.

I rewatched Drive a few days ago and the scene where he beats the fuck out of cook and calls up Nino pissed me off because he didn't just explain what happened on the phone, he sperged out and got more people killed than just that stupid spic

True. But they need to make profit. He should make more movies like Pusher or Drive. Not smelling his own farts. Who even seen Neon Demon?

Technically they don't, Drive made so much money that he still has leftover money that he can use for new movies.

It's not like Pusher, Bronson or Fear X, but Drive has a similar style as Valhalla Rising in that way that it's a slow movie where the main char barely talks and it works with lots of symbolism.

Nice excuse. But he should just make good movies. It is not only about him.

Drive and Neon Demon were his most expensive movies and both were below 15 million. They cost as much as your average dtv Seagal or Lundgren flick but look way better (as long as Roel Reine isn't the director).

A lot of people. My uni cinema was filled with people when they showed it.

Well, actually, it is.

Hm.

Just saw Only God Forgives and didn't get the thing with the womb.

I feel like Only God Forgives comes cloest to Valhalla Rising in that regard though.

That was Gosling's idea which is why it didn't make sense with the rest of the movie. Stranger still, he ad-libbed it on set without any warning.