Did acid for the first time yesterday and it felt like i was travelling through dimensions and experiencing something...

Did acid for the first time yesterday and it felt like i was travelling through dimensions and experiencing something beyond our five senses
Any kinos which are able to replicate this feel?

Attached: 1534289229514.jpg (519x550, 33K)

whats with all the acid posts on Yea Forums

i hope you fall down some stairs and break your neck. quit shitting up the board you pecker

back when i was a stupid loser i would walk around the city selling drugs to tourists at a larger price. best profit i ever made was off some french guys hehe

anyway, this one time i tried to sell this finnish guy acid. he didnt realise it costs more than 5 fuckin euro here, what a dickhead. anyway i asked him what perkele meant and he looked like he was about to fuckin cry as he explained it was comparable to hell or something. he then got stopped by the police a short while later as i was on my way out and waved at me as obviously possible, and both these police officers stared at me like what the fuck

he seemed fairly happy but i suppose he was also a hippy, had a shaved head and a beard but looked like a hippy for some reason i cant exactly remember

Nice spamming you fat fuck

one time i did acid, went outside to look up at the night sky and i realised i wasnt just looking at the sky, i was looking through space. and it was cool

Any actual response?

you needed drugs to realise that?

Attached: 25m7z529t5f21.png (842x792, 82K)

You sneeded chucks to realise that?

Jannies give you free hits if you report off topic threads

Enter the Void
End of Evangelion
2001: A Space Odyssey
Inland Empire

sounds more like a near death experience

elaborate!

No.

Attached: MqT8z7ToO5TjJIgu.jpg (640x360, 27K)

wow, Its almost if chemicals alter your brain process

the organ you shouldn't really fuck with

Attached: shrug-pepe.png (512x422, 231K)

I feel like I need something like this so bad but even weed freaks me out so that means that it's a guarantee I would have a bad trip right?

You technically shouldn't fuck with any organ, but it's not going to stop you from consuming metric ton of sugar today

>don't even know what the mind is
>take mind altering chemicals
>wtf why do I have major issues now

This. Psychedelics should only be allowed for the elite billionaires and trustfund choosen people. It's much to dangerous for goys to take it else they stop being work drones.

yikes

THIS

psyops aren't real they said

Opening your mind means being open nto others agendas you fucking RETARDS

CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS CONTROL YOUR MIND

>why didn't I just stay in my wagecage until I died

kek