ITT: Subtle imagery in film

ITT: Subtle imagery in film

Attached: EFFFCFF9-60E6-4A9A-A1C0-671996B25EA4.jpg (721x425, 29K)

His real name is literally Kal-EL. The religious imagery in Superman was never subtle.

>Snyder shoehorns christian imagery in every place he can
>is filming Ayn Rand's Fountainhead

really makes you hmmm

brainlet here, explain the religious meaning of kal-el

-el suffix deals with divinity in judeochristian texts, angels of good were all named x-el. michael, rafael, gabriel..

El = Hebrew name for God. Superman's creator was a big time Jew. Goebbels even attacked it as quintessential Jewish propaganda trying to depict Jewsh expies (Kryptonians) as superhuman saviors of the Goyim who are above and beyond them.

El is basically Hebrew for god. One of gods earliest names in the old testament is El Shaddai, you can still see it in all kinds of biblical names today.
>Gabri-el
>Micha-el
etc.

Had people try and explain this to me like 5 different times.
Was he actually Jesus?

>Darnel
>Rondel
>Jam-El

So would you actually just pronounce Kal El as Kale?

I live in Germany and we pronounce each individual syllable i.e. MI-CHA-EL , GA-BRI-EL so KAL-EL comes naturally. As a native English speaker it comes down to wether or not you want to use the native pronunciation or anglicise it. So if you pronounce Sokrates as Sokrateez, yeah you'd probably pronounce him Kale.

I live in Germany and we pronounce each individual syllable i.e MI-CHA-EL , GA-BRI-EL etc. so KAL-EL comes naturally. As a native English speaker it comes down to wether or not you want to use the native pronunciation or anglicise it. So if you pronounce Sokrates as Socrateez, yeah you would pronounce him Kale.

what sort of cuck priest lets a bunch of satanist jews into the temple of our Lord?

Attached: 5pCqIru.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

she cute

Attached: SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Here you go, faggot.

Attached: F091074B-397B-40EE-A6AC-76593F1E8A27.jpg (590x325, 115K)

Wholesome

And another.

Attached: CC808801-61AE-4543-861E-C773F9C7AF0C.png (1306x1916, 2.83M)

>subtle

That scene made me laugh

based false flagging mcuck

Why would you drop the L at the end?

And another.

Attached: 3138B7B6-C146-405F-BC0D-4208776C6C40.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

pretty close but pic related is a little bit more subtle than yours

Attached: cauca-colombia-february-22-2019-260nw-1341595802.jpg (390x280, 31K)

And another.

Attached: A8808B48-5D29-47D3-9317-29B3EE102B42.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Whats this supposed to represent?

This is completely lost on non Americans though, we don't go to sunday school

And unlike any of these, Snyder’s imagery carries deeper meaning beyond what drooling retards such as yourself are capable of interpreting, so eat shit.

Attached: 1491AD24-FF80-4831-A641-B525D6E63D7F.jpg (1920x1804, 458K)

Google “god of technology.” Be unsurprised with what you find.

He was trying to express how he would pronounce it if he anglicised it and writing it like that is the easiest way to clarify.

>seething at nobody for no reason at all
do you like having autism

>look mommy, I baited again
>mommy?
>m-mom...?
you can go, capeshiter

Eh, most of western culture is closely tied to Christianity. The reason so many people (including non-Christians) complain about Snyders imagery being "too in your face" is because they recognize the themes on sight. Granted the meaning of "el" isn't as commonly known, but it isn't some super secret code either. I never went to Sunday school, I just read the bible and saw a comment about it in the footnotes.

He's also a jewish superhero because he is an alien that decides to disguise himself as goyim much like Jews did in early hollywood that changed their surnames to sound more white.

Do you like having no argument?

Capeshit is what Disney makes. It’s unimaginative, insincere, and designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. What Snyder gave us is the antithesis of those things. Hate on it and go consume more trash. It’s quite literally all you’ll ever be good for.

>Do you like having no argument?
do you have something that deserve a real comment, zoomer?

Attached: asdadawd.png (1901x799, 1.76M)

Clearly more than you’re capable of refuting, brainlet.

Also, learn some proper grammar and capitalization. Before you accuse someone of an excess of youth as an insult, you should probably try to type like someone who isn’t still in middle school.

after posting you lost the privilege to call brainlet even a marveldrone

MCU faggots love their satanic movies.

Get mad that Zack Snyder knows CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Still waiting for an actual rebuttal. I haven’t got all fucking day.

Attached: angel.png (1908x794, 1.2M)

>BvS 2deep4u
rebuttal to what? you are just still angry at the world since 2016

>Also, learn some proper grammar and capitalization.
Get a load of this Snyderfag...

Not him, but to focus on a new topic of contention over actually making a point,y ou make his point for him. That you do indeed have no argument.

It’s funny that you think I’m mad. In fact, it’s almost as funny as you thinking what I’m talking about is “deep.” It’s funny watching guys like you seethe over the fact that a movie irrevocably outed you for the pseuds you really are.

He focused on a new topic (grammar) first.
I'm not arguing

No, I First focused on the utter absence of you have anything that remotely resembled an argument, then I got bored waiting for you to provide one and got tired of you tossing meaningless, unprovable labels on me, so I pointed out all the evidence you were providing for your lack of intelligence and maturity by virtue of your shit grammar.

Do try to keep up.

brop

That one is clearly meant as a joke.

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>And unlike any of these, Snyder’s imagery carries deeper meaning beyond what drooling retards such as yourself are capable of interpreting, so eat shit.
This is your inane arrogant gibberish.
You aren't in the position to act like you even have a brain.
I have no other point.

But it does carry deeper meaning, both in the films as well as the comics. The other shit I posted is so superficial, it’s actually insulting.

I will concede that nuSW is pathetic

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Batman V Superman. The humor is extremely subtle (almost non-existent), and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the darkness will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Batman and Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation - their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this dark world, to realize that they're not just funny happy go lucky superheroes- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Batman V Superman truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Batman's existencial catchphrase "I'M BATMAN" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Zack Snyder's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Hope Symbol tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: armond-white.jpg (550x325, 32K)

>I DO have a Cope Symbol tattoo
ftfy

I’ll go you one better: I have reason to believe that if Disney hadn’t taken over the Iron Man movies mid-way through the second film, Favreau would have actually done something with Tony’s story echoing the myth of Hephæstus, with his “great love” being his tech and Rhodey/the military filling the role of Ares lusting after his love. Since they neutered it and melon-balled the character, we got little to none of that, and thus rendered the foreshadowing in the symbolism empty and pointless.

I am confident this is the case, because if they’d carried through on it, neither they nor their droning fans would be able to stop sucking their own collective dick over how clever it is.

every second of the movie Matrix

kek, I was exactly thinking about Hepheastus.

It would only have that pronunciation if you dropped the last L, so I just find the question confusing.

Attached: hot fuzz.gif (442x222, 1.85M)