HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY MOVIES WITH THIS HEAT

ITS 41 FUCKING DEGREES IN MY APARTMENT FOR FUCKS SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: everything will be fore.png (698x840, 660K)

turn on the ac you dumb faggot

Get aircon pleb

Stop being so fat.

Attached: 1559098825032.jpg (848x865, 131K)

That’s what, 106 in human degrees?

>tfw a storm
>open all the windows
>crossdraft

Why can't yuropoors just be able to afford central air?

The AC's holding it at a cozy 65F in here.

We don't have AC and even if you wanted to buy one the landlord will just shut you down.

Das hot

Attached: convert.png (796x436, 37K)

Why don't you just buy your own property instead of paying someone elses mortgage?

>buy portable unit
>don’t tell landlord
Uncuck yourself you turbospastic

How's it any of your landlords business what 120-volt appliances you're running? Stop being a gay.

the nerve of some mutts

Attached: 264.jpg (680x789, 96K)

The portable ones are dogshit and dont do anything except draining energy. If you can't install a proper AC into the wall you might aswell not bother.

Don't you even have a window?

Holy shit that image, my fucking sides. Thank you user.

Attached: 1501859967860.png (327x316, 211K)

most yurohouses don't have any duct-work

it's only hot in summer why invest in something you need only 2 months a year

To keep your family comfortable year round.

Heat waves are very rare.

Attached: funny-Hobbit-Memes15.jpg (630x472, 94K)

>when you're too poor to afford something
>"who even needs that?"

If everyone was as wasteful as you amerilards, the planet would already be drowning in shit

Buy an electric fan? And wear loose clothes?

im already naked nigger

abomination more like aburgernation heehee

Yuropoors can't even afford air lol

Okay but seriously is there a Euro math trick for converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

every summer its 40 degrees here. i have no air conditioner.

(F-32)*(5/9)=C

Do you pay your own power bill? If so, stop being a bitch and buy a basic window unit. What the fuck is he gonna do?

Take 30 from F and half the F left

>41 FUCKING DEGREES
But thats cold.

>tfw working from home in comfy rural leaf town
>summers in the mid 20s (comfy winters walking my dogs in the winter wonderland before retiring to watch snowkino above my roaring furnace
imagine sweating

NOOO IT'S NEVER BEEN HOT IN SUMMER BEFORE BAN ALL CARS RIGHT!!

Attached: 1557612763294s.jpg (221x228, 9K)

lmao

What

>95 degrees outside
>65 degrees inside
>bundled up under a sheet, a quilt and a comforter
God I love this country.

Any Califags on? Last 2 days were brutal. Looks like I picked a bad year to relapse into my obese ways again.

>too hot to stay inside
>"at least I can ride my bike and lose some weight"
>5 hour bike ride later
>haven't lost a single fucking gram despite sweating 2 liters

Starting to think "burning calories" is a meme

Where?

It kind of is. The key is eating way less.

Typical fat idiot

I saw the first ep of chernobyl last night while it was +30°C in my room and I felt like I was getting radiation burns as well
i want it to stop bros

Attached: 1539420170162.jpg (793x786, 54K)

But then I won't have the energy for riding my bike (especially in this heat wave). What the fuck???

Attached: 1544263682553.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Sure you do. Fat is stored energy.

Just get central air and a car with remote start and you can get as fat as you want.

Nice quads.

Also do more cardio, long and easy rides are fine, especially for condition, but the muscle-tearing shit is the stuff that makes your body burn your fat reserves basically.

Attached: dubya.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

Let’s say you sustain yourself with 2000kcal a day and you ride your bike for 5 hours, that burns through at least a meal and you can expect to lose about 1kg a week. Which is pretty healthy

Went to the beach yesterday and it was fucking awesome. Join a gym.

Attached: 20190724_155431.jpg (709x1260, 232K)

I have no idea how much intake I have, I just eat whatever whenever. I usually eat a bowl of white rice with half a fried onion and some bacon bits.

im a skellington and am done after 30min max outside. its disgusting and its getting worse every day. (germany)

>wasteful
yeah a hundred dollar appliance you use 1/6th of the year for 20 years sure is wasteful

>implying you can get a proper AC with 100 bucks
200 bucks is minimum and even then its only half decent

Sure you will, you're full of fat. But you don't even need to ride your bike to lose weight by eating less.
Don't drink calories, don't eat sweets or junk food. Eat meat, minimal carbs, and loads of veggies. Fill your belly without actually consuming many calories. Figure out some veggie-heavy dish you like and make a huge pot of it, eat it for a few days, then make a different huge pot of gudstuff. Put your body stats into an online calculator to see how much you burn in a day, then try to reduce your caloric intake to like 60-70% of that. Drink lots of water, you'll feel much less hungry.
Be strict with it and after a couple of weeks it'll feel like the new normal. And once you've unfatted, don't slip back down the slope thinking "well, it's okay to eat one lil donut every day". If you've ever been a fatass, you'll be prone to relapsing if you stop having standards with your diet.
t. former colossal fatass who lost 100lbs, got complacent and now has to burn 40 more all over again

nice

I'm freezing right now with my room fan I might need to cover up lol

>climate change is government made to eradicate the fat people problem
holy based thats tax worth paying for

Yes. A spoiled pig like you wouln't understand

Attached: 1563489632927.jpg (828x1107, 72K)

Thanks for the advice bro

Is regular white rice alright or is that too many carbs?

Bullshit. I bought a $99 window unit from depot SEVEN YEARS AGO and it's literally blowing cold air as I type this. I'm looking on homedepot.com right now and they start at $150.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 4.36.34 AM.png (1598x960, 794K)

Bongland was only supposed to reach a sweltering 26 degrees one summer weekend if we'd pleased god, lads

Why is he punishing us with this 38+ degree heat

Bongs were designed for rain and middling temperatures not this shit

Attached: 1562742085933.png (725x611, 566K)

cope

>tfw air conditioner keeps room so cold I have to wear a sweater when posting

Attached: 1342154099616.jpg (381x500, 98K)

me too I'm also eating a freezie I feel like Mr. Freeze right now

you are the shit, the shit you live in is the fertilzer of american greatness. thank you for enduring your substandard living with meek, cowardly acceptance to subsidize our superior way of life.

It's got about 20% more cals than brown rice and lacks the fiber, but it's not horrible. Just don't go heavy on rice or bread.
Lean meats like skinless poultry and fish. Go low % fat or fat free with dairy products (personally I hate skim milk but 1% is fine). Soups are great and help prevent that "eat more because dehydrated" shit, too.

>tfw live 50 meters away from the beach
feels comfy baka desu senpai

Dude 41 C in central Europe is just a Chinese hoax lmao

just eat less you disgusting fat fuck

Why are retards too stupid to understand why humidity is important?
>dude don't be a pussy I deal with 40 C weather all the time -- uneducated burger from Phoenix with his whopping 1% humidity

>42C weather with 70% humidity actually feels great, you're just fat
Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot, your body physically cannot handle those temperatures without risk of overheating.

get over it dweeb

Attached: 564w25wdg.png (822x789, 69K)

its called global warming, dingus

its going to get a lot worse

>30% humidity
Lol desert babby thinks he's tough

Triggered schizo.

Its your punishment for letting your country fall to the point that even Cali has a hard time keeping up with your degeneracy.

kill yourself hamplanet
i wasnt talking about the temperature. i can just notice a coping fatty when i see one. you literally said that burning more calories than you ingest doesn't work. post a pic of yourself so we can all laught at you in /fph/.

No I am sick of faggots coming in every thread with their smug retard >dude what's the big deal lol posts. I guarantee that every one of them are from deserts like Australia or the SW US. They have no concept of what it means to have saturated air and how that affects the apparent temperature on the skin.

>Heat waves are very rare.
Hitting +35 C for a at least a week every month during the summertime is "rare?" This isn't going to get better, user. It's going to get worse. May as well bite the bullet now and buy the AC before demand causes the prices to increase

Get a properly insulated house and close all curtains you faggots

Not the guy you are replying to. I weight 70kg at 182cm.

The heat is fucking killing me, I am going crazy and if it wasn't for my fan keeping me alive I would have voluntarily jumped out of my window of the 5th story already.

Fuck the heat and fuck you heat apologists. Hitler should have tossed YOU into the oven so you can get all the heat that you love so much.

That's one room. You're not going to make an entire house comfortable with just that.

watch pic related

Attached: Do_the_Right_Thing_poster.png (220x325, 166K)

dude just like put an AC in that window lmao

i literally said i wasnt talking about the temperature you fag
i hate it too. everyone hates it.

I say the same

>tfw live in Florida
>tfw it's been blistering hot with terrible humidity
>tfw can barely even touch my car's steering wheel even with a windshield protector
At least I have ac. Feel bad for the eurobros without it during summer.

Attached: 1562739513293.png (596x600, 346K)

Reminder that global warming hysteria is easily disproved by children

Attached: GlobalWarmingTruth.jpg (492x324, 46K)

Isn't that against the law in most countries? What kinda cunt are you living in?

in the shower

eat shit rightoids you didn't want to deal with climate change will here it is accept it you incel creeps

I'm really glad they tried to push this climate change hoax in the age of infomation and anyone without a simple search engine and basic common sense can see it for the hoax it is

ahh I love bongland. Landlords... the feudal system never left
Properties are completely not affordable unless you are some rich foreign cunt or an old boomer who got on the property ladder when things weren't this ridiculous and bought up a load of houses to rent

Maybe you brought this on yourselves.

Yikes!

>without a simple search engine and basic common sense?

Me too. A few hot days isnt exactly climate change.
Moar like dont want to deal with global warming hysteria and an unfair system of taxation governed by the UN coupled with the destruction of manufacturing because of a myth perpetuated by the Chinese. Grow up

You absolute soft cunts. Try multiple fucking days above 45. And weeks of 35+ straight. Now why don’t you weak poofs drink some cement and harden the fuck up

where I am right now, grow up fagets and yes this is night time

Attached: ez.jpg (1080x398, 59K)

>t. lives in a country with AC in every building/ transport and decent insulation

lose weight

There's no way its 41 IN your house. Maybe its that hot outside but not in your house retard.

You deserve it faggot. Enjoy

41 DEGREES IS COLD YOU FILTHY CELSIUSNIGGER

who here /tropicalcountrychad/?

Attached: 20190725_094009.jpg (1782x1272, 250K)