Disney Family Chimp out

Is this kino

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=LZbwmneRVFQ

Attached: 9F4AE44D-8D51-4F28-9CC7-DED072F749A1.jpg (765x740, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TAZvWS8wA0M
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could've sworn this was in the Star Wars park. What timeline is this?

I'm going to jail tonight

It's not, but it was photoshopped into it once.

Kek

I need a version of this video but with cartoon sound effects from Disney movies

People talked about it in the SW land threads, but it happened in Toon Town. Because of course nigs get in a fight in the part of the park with the most toddlers and young children around.

Kek dumb apes

Attached: typical_nigger.webm (288x360, 319K)

Jesus Christ, it took security a good 3 minutes to arrive. I thought the Mouse had eyes on everything in the parks, how did they let that slide for so long?

Stuff like that hardly ever happens. I used to work there. Chimps outs are rare because usually blacks cant afford to get in

>America

fucking idiots wasting literally hundreds of bucks just to get in a fight at disneyland

>Toon Town
more like coon town
youtu.be/TAZvWS8wA0M

>Toon Town

More like Coon Town

kek based hivemind

who was even mad at who? that looked like a free for all brawl

It's the shitty park in commiefornia

>Chimps outs are rare because usually blacks cant afford to get in
Ghetto ones sure but i see blacks in disneyland all the time so i assume they are all middle class blacks?

>it’s the main park
Yeah shouldn’t security be better there than in Cubaworld?

Yeah this joke has already made like 100 times.

yeah, when the whimsical music starts playing, it transcends a typical chimpout and becomes divine kino

Toon Town? More like Goon Town.

Families often save up for a Disneyland trip to rewars the children or win tickets or an all expenses paid trip.

I know because as a kid my Dad did both.

>America be like

Attached: 46a.png (423x293, 84K)

Yeah you do have a point.

Disney world is their main park they built it specifically with underground bunkers and everything.

how much does this cost

do burgerclaps really do this at amusement parks??

Last time I went to Disneyland a person actually died. When they open the gates in the morning people pretty much just stampede in and there was an old woman who had fallen, and instead of stopping to help her people just ran over her, stomped on her etc and she died en route to the hospital

yes, they do this for our amusement

>Dapper dans to toon town immediately!

Attached: based.jpg (216x295, 10K)

One of the most American videos I've ever seen. Only guns were missing

Attached: 821.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

>code N, I repeat, code N
>this is not a drill

Fucking this

interesting..

anyone know what prompted this fight??

Attached: G8tJ9T4j.jpg (512x512, 28K)

every time I go to disneyland there's always
japanese girls in princess dresses
fat couples with those ears
little princess girls
old couple
and parents dragging around crying kids

niggers

Which has better hoes, DisneyLand or DisneyWorld?

>Yea Forums - Theme parks and Violence

>5min for 1 armed guard and dapper dans to show up and do nothing

no you retard
Yea Forums literally stands for toontown videos

its a childrens park you fucking freak

The old one in the scooter is big nigs mom
One of the other females "talked shit" about her
So of course you abandon the children to fight your family until some random dude steps in and chokes you out

What african nation is this? The road looks nice and I think they speak English. South african suburb maybe?

>and parents dragging around crying kids
That is every amusement park.

Its part of the entertainment package, my dude.

When you wish upon a WORLDSTAR

Serious question, do they have bars there?

>blacks cant afford to get in
There are way more blacks who have moved into Anaheim now than there was 10 years ago (not sure why). Also Disneyland used to be way way cheaper than it is now and there were way less black people at Disneyland 20-30 years then there are today.

I'm not sure about bars
but I'm almost certain they serve alcoholic drinks over there

I don't understand how did these hoodrats got into disneyland with prices that it has nowadays.

I love how he punches it then immediately goes to casually tapping it, again, like a different algorithm took over. Starting to think there's truth to that shit about black kids having no self-awareness until they're at least 5.

they get poor bucks, which is meant to help them, but if they we're financially responsible in the first place they would be getting those

I love dark Disney stories, secrets, accidents, etc. Sorry for the old Lady though, people go full retard in groups

based
(RIP to /r/coontown)

A day at Disneyland for a Family of 4, parking, food is about $500.

The funniest part was the guy in pink starts talking shit about 3 minutes after he's been brought to the ground and got up again. Completely humiliated and put in his place and he's still running his mouth like he has any pride left.

Keek. Sang by Jiminy Mooncricket

why does this always happen

If you think amusement parks aren’t flooded with College aged pussy you need take a shower and leave the basement

Big Thunder Mountain RR decapitated a few people about 5 years ago when the train jumped the tracks on that final part when it makes a quick down and up. it derailed and their heads hit the rocks above their heads

Disney world serves drinks all over the place
Disney land only serves booze in Star Wars land (2 drink max) and club 33 ($35k / year membership)
If substances were involved they were drank in the parking lot or it was drugs

Kek

the disney princesses are all so purdy :D

glhf

To be honest i have seen older white people to get confused by those machines and sometimes even punching them out of frustration.

Is there a worse part of Disneyland than Toon Town? I mean it was Captain EO but that's been gone for years thank god.

Could use a few more fists flying

I have no idea.

I'm guessing they frisk you coming in? Probably go through your bags too?

Toon town?
more like...

Kids want to go to theme park because of TV ads
Parents pay hundreds of bucks for the theme park
Kids find out that it's not like on TV, it's hot and it's crowded and you have to wait in line for everything for ages and there's nowhere to sit down
Parents are determined to get their money's worth

There's a "Coon Town" in Disney?

Getting that mixed up with a different ride? One dude died on it 2003 that's about it

Boon Town
Coon Town
Goon Town
Loon Town
Poon Town
Soon Town

It's Toon Town.

we get it
coons
haha
come on, I know it's an easy one, but this is like the 10th time

The mouse sends his regards.

You do not fuck with our family friendly business model.

Toon town? More like coon town.

Bag check and metal detectors. I don't think they frisk you but I haven't been for a few years.

Attached: 4L_4ctloQh5.jpg (700x525, 99K)

he got frustrated it didn't respond to his input so naturally he punched it immediately
but he still wanted to use it and got disappointed that he can't
then he got scared that someone could have seen it and unjustly blame it on him

didn't realize DisneyWorld accepted SNAP

How many of those kids will grow up to be racist now?

Toon Town? more like Coon Town

Aww you guys are sweet hearts. Notice how they're filming? He punched it on purpose than acted like it malfunctioned.

That's the true nature of niggers that no one tells you about.

thx

Nice

*Race realist

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around
the guy didn't start filming because he knew there'd be a chimpout
the chimpout happened because the nigger knew he was being filmed

I suppose. It's just the suddenness of his reaction, he looks around like he wasn't even aware that he did anything.

WTF Jannies? Threads about:

>ITT Actresses that you thought would be the next big thing
>Which of Schwarzenegger's Children would honor his acting legacy
>Casting threads that aren't cheap jokes

Are deleted despite staying on topic, actually discussing movies and roles and not descending into waifu galleries, shitposts, and flame wars.

Meanwhile threads like this, 20 different threads at a time bitching about some general feminist, jew, black, tranny pandering and agenda. Pedo threads (that make no effort to connect it with tv. At least back in the day the degenerates came up with excuses and made the bare minimum effort to tie it to movies and tv to post little girls) and three Raimipost threads at a time are left to flourish for hours.

That's it? People spend all year saving up 500-2k dollars? How do you fuck up that bad?

>unjustly

It’s Los Angels California, that shit is normal, nobody was surprised or scared by the fight, it was legit more entertaining than anything in Toon Town

Attached: 1351529157487.jpg (600x400, 168K)

it's not about saving up money
it's about throwing 500 dollars away in a single day, on a single event that's not really even that fun besides the pretty princesses to look at

This will make a lot of people decide not to go to Disneyland or Disney world.

most people don't have savings at all

>toon town
more like coon town lmao

>go to a thread because the topic was deleted
>type up a reply
>"whoops sorry that thread no longer exists, it was ever so slightly off-topic so it got pruned"
>oh okay
>go back to catalog
>catalog is full of lsd threads and completely off-topic shit like this
Worst is this news story is fucking ancient at this point.

Niggerville

Disney's new racial inclusive show sure is something else

are these the new black princesses?

coon town

n*ggers, why am I not surprised?

The worse part is that many of these deleted threads aren't even slightly off topic.

The actresses that were supposed to be the next big thing thread was suprisingly not a cesspool of waifu fapping and incel rage. People were seriously discussing their roles, who they could have played, and speculating on why their careers peaked or were cut short.

The Schwarzenegger sons thread had a lot of pol memes and virgin vs chad memes sure. But people were actually discussing Arnold's rise to stardom and potential movie roles for Joseph and Patrick. Someone even wrote a fanfic spec about Joseph Baena playing the lost bastard son of Conan coming back as a prodigal son tonsave his father from being usurped by his spoiled and ungrateful biological children and taking his mantle.

The casting threads for current events and contemporary public figures don't just turn into politcal flame wars. There are serious picks for casting and discussions about whether an actor is right for the role.

Speed..
And...
.. WEEEEEEIGGHHHHT

Oh hell yeah.

Ancient chinese proverb say:
Man who try to appeal to monkey end up with monkeys on doorstep

all children lack self awareness until 10

children are not real people