Does Yea Forums like to get stoned before going to the movies?

does Yea Forums like to get stoned before going to the movies?

im personally not really a fan, but a lot of my friends really like to.
i love smoking, just not a fan of watching movies when im high, especially at a theater

Attached: 1422578843775.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D
U
D
E

It's impossible for me to follow a movie stoned.

What's with all the weed posts lately? Reddit took over?

>Reddit took over
>lately
You're late.

I only get stoned when I go to the quarry.
drugs are for retards and faggots

I mean over more so than usual

Yea Forums has always had drug threads. It makes sense that with the huge influx of new users, some would fall in that camp.
Anyway yeah, I love to smoke before watching a film, either at home or at the cinema. I don't have any problem following what's happening or anything silly like that, I just get more involved on what's on screen.

Weed doesn't last nearly long enough to smoke before seeing a movie in a theater unless it's an edible but why waste an edible on a fucking movie in a theater. Better to smoke weed at home and watch something comfy you've seen many times before just to enhance the experience.

>used to smoke every day
>solid oz a month
>vaped it first then bonged it
>smoke now
>see polygons in real life
>convinced life is a simulation
>cant enjoy weed anymore
>people do inane things over and over and wont learn their lesson
>the bible is actually real and everything really happened

dont do drugs

Attached: 1557015775826.jpg (685x886, 361K)

I think I'd have a panic attack. I hate being stoned around people I dont know.
And this.

Based schizophrenic poster

>don't do drugs otherwise it'll make you so stupid that you'll start believing in religion

Good adivce.

I personally like to get stoned after the movie

W
E
E
D

Only did this once with a friedn when we went to see Cabin in the Woods, there was no particular reason why we did it for this movie. But I got pretty paranoid during the commercials, because I thought everyone knew we were high and was looking at us but I did enjoy the movie. My friend couldn't remember a single thing about the movie though. So all in all, I wouldn't do it again, but it's a fun story bewteen us

im not a schizo you fucking poser
btw im literally jesus

Attached: 1552629824174.jpg (600x400, 32K)

It's hella nice but I always end up jacking off to some hot chick from the movie

Holy fucking shit what an awful post. Cancer inducingly bad. No fucking way you're old enough to post here. Drink a gallon of bleach and kill yourself.

Just ignore all anime posters, they are just baiting

I prefer listening to music or jerking off if I'm stoned. Although I watched Hot Fuzz whilst I was high once and it was great

weed bad

>adivce

lel

I like to smoke fentanyl and watch movies

You had a wank while watching Hot Fuzz?

This. It's also impossible for me to watch a movie sober.

dude drug
s l
amo

Attached: 1564054676027.png (426x426, 142K)

hell yeah brother im smoking a fat dookie right now and watching a camrip of the new spiderman

Tried watching Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy while high. Could not get over the idea of dolphins talking and living among us or whatever they were doing. Freaked me out, couldn't watch any more

I like to smoke synthetic weed and watch Salò

used to work with a guy who smoked that stuff nonstop all day. was a genuine schitzo, used to pass out for like 5 minutes at a time on the drives from job to job. then we'd smoke crack on lunch break. nice guy.

same
>get stoned
>would rather stare at shit in the room instead of whatever else
>fall asleep
>can somehow drink a stupid amount just fine though

I think people don’t realize the reason most faggots on this site hate weed: They’ve literally never been offered it. Everyone around them bonded over alchohol, weed, or various party drugs - but user? He never had those experiences. So he built an identity around being “straight edge”, saying things like “I don’t need those things to have a good time”, which is valid... but it’s not due to personal experience. It is because no one wanted to do it with him.

Attached: 52F4BB90-DA78-4190-9366-B6A80B451C7B.jpg (1920x2662, 1.46M)

why do you people choose to live like this

DUDE

Idk I'm allways high.. but if I think back watching movies sober was a bit lamer than stoned

No.

Attached: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Me too bro. I hate being stoned in public

Watch The Phantom Menace stoned

drugs are for losers

Because it's comfy

Attached: 489.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

I've been offered weed and I hate stoners. Checkmate

I always get drunk before the subway ride into the city, then smoke a joint outside of the theater. I fell asleep during a kill bill double feature recently, though. The experience was not fun, couldn't really stay awake or focus. Probably because of the movie too

This. Any mention of weed around incels gives them high school flashbacks to all the fun times they never got to experience and it sends them into a rage

i love watching movies baked but if i smonk before a movie i'll be coming down midway through and get tired as shit
i'm not carrying and leaving midway through to top up either, the cops like to nab people outside the theatre for that shit

Why do adult virgins hate weed so much?

see

No because I smoked that garbage constantly for 2 years straight and all it gives me now is severe anxiety and I genuinely feel more retarded even 6 months later

I don't know what kind of weed you are smoking that doesn't last for 1-2 hours, but it's certainly well below average in strength.

Dazed and Confused
Friday trilogy
PCU

Just load up a bowl, toke and have fun.

Probably his tolerance. I smoke (crystal covered) weed every day. If I try to smoke before the (hour long) commute to the cinema, my high will be fading by the time I arrive at the box office

Why are stoners so insecure? They can not stop themselves from shitting up every single board with their off topic threads.

no, i get too stupid when i smoke weed. its for different uses, if i want to focus and and actually enjoy the task at hand, i dont smoke.

why do the retards in here always go DUDE WEED. always talking about smoking everyday will kill you. guess what faggots, not everyone smokes every day.

is it better to just watch movies at home when youre high?

>does Yea Forums like to get stoned before going to the movies?

nah, i like to eat some xanax then go to the movies and chill with my feet up on the seat in front of me while i munch popcorn and sip coke

Attached: images (33).jpg (400x400, 15K)

Attached: DUDE.jpg (682x1023, 106K)

I don't particularly care for smoking but practically everyone I know smokes and gives it away for free.

Weed is cool when you are like 15 yo yo laugh with your buddies and watch cartoons.

Any grown man who smokes weed is a pathetic loser.

Attached: 46E50C6A-9389-4F84-9D07-4EEBF3B8E6A8.jpg (250x250, 9K)

this

There are people here that don't smoke every hour?

Drug addicts are not supposed to comment on "effects", that's kind of irrelevant. It's like heroin addicts who are able to drive heavy machinery saying heroin doesn't last long enough.

ya seethe?

so you watched 1 minute of the movie?

Attached: image.jpg (1144x643, 81K)

based & redpilled

It's not like the more than middling successful people in life usually do drugs though. If you look at people from your high school who really did well in life, they usually put themselves into groups in later life where drugs were not seen as important at the very least. It's a mediocrity trap

WEED

any "grown man" who stops doing things he enjoys because he's scared people will think he is immature is the real loser

LMAO
MAO
AO
O

Spoken like a true boomer

atleast on Yea Forums these threads get shutdown by dude posters

I bring in some 50ml shooters to get a nice crossfade at the theater sometimes.

It may be zoomers, literally every zoomer smokes weed

I grew up in Glencoe and everyone smoked weed at parties.

i smoke alot and i still post DUDE all the time regular drug threads will attract the worst

Attached: 1563948149218.jpg (943x835, 108K)

this

LOL IM SO HIGH TROLOLOLOLOLO

Key word being at parties, the real problems begin when you form a habit

>qt coworker practically throws herself at me
>she's a stoner
>I had barely smoked twice, didn't feel a thing
>go to her house, she leaves for a few minutes, gets into a car and goes back up with some weed
What a degenerate whore, best fuck I ever had.
>tfw she dumped me because I was an awkward quiet sperg
I'm going to get into this weed shit now

Smoke before you drink until you build up a tolerance if you’re going to get crossfaded.

If you're already borderline spergy it won't help you to become a stoner, just burn out your dopamine receptors and make it worse

t. former stoner and self-diagnosed autist

Actually the most based post I have read in a while.

I neurotically smoke every day and it doesn’t really effect my concentration. Adhd takes care of that sober or not. And yet I’m the only person I know irl who can watch say Barry Lyndon in one sitting (besides my mom). Being a millennial is the worst drug of them all.

Attached: 46D13AE8-1018-49D5-8B13-A386A5E3E533.jpg (1080x1548, 295K)

how old are you?

I'm not a heroin addict trying to stave-off withdrawal pains, I'm just trying to get slightly stoned enough to get more immersed. Theres a clear point where the high from weed begins to fade, which is usually when people just take another hit. I'd rather just get high next to the theater, so I can actually be high IN the theater. As a side note, I never buy snacks or popcorn at the theater

I just watch retarded nostalgia shit like George of the Jungle when I'm stoned

felt like forever

so you admit your a tourist that hates anons

>one of my friends from work smokes weed everyday
>is a vegan, does yoga, told me he can fuck his gf for hours, does that tantric shit
Meanwhile I'm slightly overweight, a degenerate meat eater and haven't exercised since 2017. How do I become enlightened bros

Haha no, although I smoked yesterday and had a throbbing boner for no reason at all

>live in WA
>these degenerate weed stores and smoke shops every half mile
fuck stoners
fuck hedonistic recreational drug users

Attached: 1563820813360.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

vegan hands made this post

Same, I hate drug culture. Anytime drugs are talked about it seems to devolve into a circle jerk of "man this one time I got so high". Very boring and tedious.
Sounds odd. Weed made me more self-aware and got me to curb those behaviors

Attached: p44887_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 301K)

Whine more, pussy. You know you won’t do shit about it.

Do you als

typical junkie
so quick to lash out

thread is already filled to the brim with these tards

I mean your commenting on a post specifically talking about bonding with others at parties etc. If you want to make a point that people who smoke 24/7 usually won't be successful, yeah that is pretty much the logical conclusion just like people who drink or masturbate 24/7 won't either.

I smoke on weekends just like I drink, most of my friends do that too. Just because you smoke doesn't mean you have to be an out of control drug addict.

You didn't understand my post. The person I was replying to and you are daily smokers (addicts) who don't feel the effects and thus are irrelevant. The reason your high is so short is because you smoke way too much.

I smoke on weekends only and a good joint can get me high for several hours. Drug addicts are not reliable when it comes to judging the potency of drugs.

Opposite for me, weed turns me into a normie

I did weed twice and didn't fell fucking shit. And the second time it was supposed good stuff, I saw. I don't like alcohol too, is it because of that?
And I hate weed culture, get a fucking job, cretins. Smoke your stuff, but don't boast about it.

>I ordered weed on tor. was meant to come yesterday, still not here

Am I fucked?

>Some degenerate weed smoking faggot who can't even cope with the basic day to days of life calling anyone a faggot

I bet you're a 20-something "intellectual" who sits on Twitter all day crying about muh borders and trans rights. Grow up you degenerate poofter.

Attached: 1511481299045.jpg (812x1024, 131K)

Should’ve just got a pizza delivered and asked the driver lol.

I was a poor white in Europe, all my friends in school did weed. Most of them amounted to nothing, and I even lost some of them. I was offered, did it only twice. It's shit, like any addiction. Of all my friends who smoked heavily that amounted to something all got paid by their parents or nepotism.

>"ordering" weed
LOL

Yeah, you’re seething alright.

t. virgin

Longterm I think it burns out your dopamine receptors or something, makes you even more emotionally disconnected. MDMA definitely does this but I never really got into seriously abusing that.

Not that I have any evidence to back this up, so take it for what it's worth

>ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog

>DUDE U JUST DUN GET IT LMAO
I just took a bong hit before making this post. Doesn't change how gay these threads are.

Literally got an oz delivered yesterday, ordered it on Tuesday night.

Clearly you haven't interacted much with millennial business people. We all low key blaze it--just don't go around talking about it.

It's a nice way to wind down after a bad day of work.

The trick is to not get too zonked. Weed today is fucking nuts. I used to smoke weed every day in high school and even then it started becoming a little too much to function properly. I can't stand body highs that make me feel heavy and fog up my mind and it seems that's what everyone else seems to like for some reason.

If you live in Canada or a state with legal cannabis, get anything as close to 1:1 THC:CBD as you can. The CBD helps to counteract the psychoactive effects of the THC and can make the filmgoing experience much more pleasant and interesting without all of the brainfog and heaviness and putting your to sleep. I like it for watching moves, cooking, hiking, canoeing, and so on.

The Bible is a real book it exists however its contents are fiction borrowed heavily by Hebrews and misinterpreted by christ fagz. I don't own any fedoras and am not 400 lbs it's just reality in terms of drugs weed is habit forming and you shouldn't fucking indulge too much of anything is bad

420 BLAZEIT am I right?
dude btw

>materialism bro
>souls don't exist bro
>you're just a mass of cells bro
>nothing you do matters bro
>you're just wormfood bro
Deep stuff.

So is popping a Valium, which is obviously a level above rolling a joint for yourself but still comparable. It's just feeding a cycle of artificial dopamine hits. It might help you get by day to day but it's not healthy behavior
What does 'Businessperson" mean anyway?

probably hit the nail on the head kek

#MadAtMort

it’s common for people not to breathe it in correctly the first few times

Yeah they keep the smoke in their mouth instead of sending it to their lungs.

DUDE LMAO YOU GOTTA INHALE

Watching movies while high is a drag for me, I usually go for a walk or preferably sit by the water with Easy Listening music

>Smoke your stuff, but don't boast about it
By definition you wouldn't notice those who smoke without being fags about it, for all you know you could be mad about a vocal minority.

>not healthy behavior
Who said it was? We do all sorts of shit as people that's not healthy. Better than drinking beer after work or having a big mac. Hell, being sedentary sheers years off your life but most people spend their evenings sitting in front of a TV after spending their days sitting in front of a computer.

We all do "unhealthy" things because we enjoy doing them. I go months at a time without smoking and don't notice any difference in the way i think or feel.

>What does 'Businessperson" mean anyway?
I work on wall street.

Depends on your postal service. If you're in a country where it's really reliable, after a week you might wanna be careful about accepting packages, or else you just got ripped off.

BRO YOU GOTT HOLD IT IN FOR 10 SECONDS, IT HAS TO ABSORB INTO YOUR LUNGS

Literally just exercise. You can eat like shit, pick up cigarettes, drinking, drugs, whatever, and as long as you have enough exercise to balance it out it’ll be okay
I’m convinced a lot of that shit is placebo effect, I can still run faster and further, lift heavier, and hit harder than my straight edge friends who whine about healthy living and how drinking makes you fat. Literally just do more cardio, pick up boxing or rock climbing or something. Idiots.

It can be good sometimes if it's a nice theater and it isn't packed. I've had a really nice time going to early morning screens by myself stoned. Thankfully there isn't a no singles policy at my nearest theater.

I do have a job otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford how much weed I buy.

What's worse? The weed Jew, the cigarette Jew, or the drinking Jew?

Der jude

Attached: 1475268903807.jpg (983x983, 113K)

The twitch jew

>j(x)+j(y)+j(z) =
>j(x+y+z)
Gonna go with the constant j

drinking

I'll never understand how anyone enjoys cigarettes, they're absolutely disgusting

I just think there is a time to start or not start, and if you didnt smoke weed at that time (late high school into college) its very unlikely you ever will afterwards.

im 25 and I have never even drink a beer
it smells weird

Attached: uBm1PJ1.jpg (661x591, 66K)

You are probably just coming to terms with the fact that you arent actually that intelligent.

It combos pretty good with weed actually

That's because you're a socially anxious autist affraid of people judging you

Was an all day err day but basically just a crutch after 20 years. Then got cancer and now that the treatment is over I'm always a step away from homelessness and haven't smoked in 8 months while my state decriminalized it to the extent that literally every mother fucker is on cbd.

Life is an ironic bitch goddess.

This guy knows. 2019 weed is super weed, I cant even get that old Mexican brick pack in my area anymore. Just temper yourself, or maybe just get a vape pen so you can smoke it outside the theater until you are correct.

For me it's mainly due to work, I work in mental health and it can be tense at times so going outside into the fresh air and having a smoke is really relaxing. If I have ever kids though I'll stop then

Smoked a blunt with a bro before we watched the hobbit thinking it was gonna be another lotr epic, shit sucked so much we left, had another blunt then got a pizza while we walked around the mall all day.

Sugar. Its the root cause of the top three medical killers in the us, the root cause of the obesity problem, and is literally turning our children into addict retards. All this bs about "muh weed so bad" I bet those same people eat 50+ grams of sugar a day without even trying.

Dabs is weed crack and fun but it straight up murders your tolerance.

W
E
E
D

I did that with a girl once and she laughed the hardest in the cinema at the shittiest jokes. It was embarrassing

I think if you arent a regular smoker a vape pen is just the way to go. Its inconspicuous, its "cleaner" and its more potent. Just hit it once or twice. And you can prepack the oil or get a pack and never have to fuss with buds which are messy and smelly.

I smoke more regularly, but if I was just wanting to watch movies at the theater, that would be my method.

you care what people think too much man, at least she had fun

Or get a herb vaporizer, you can do it right outside and people just assume it's a regular vape

well at the very least it was annoying. we were watching Movie 43 too, she was the only one that was laughing in the cinema

L
M
A
O

I used a tabletop vape for a while and would switch off and on between that and the old bong. The other cannabinoids are fun too especially after a good while. Would give me two different highs, vape for productivity and bong for couch lock and movies.

I work in a professional career; a lot of successful or wealthy people smoke weed regularly, they just don't talk about it at all.

>people just assume it's a regular vape
Nigger, i own a pax and that shit smells more like weed than smoking does. It dissipates quickly, but herb vape smells extremely strong.

Depends on how you deal with being high in public, as well as what film. Saw Infinity War blazed and there was this retarded girl laughing randomly at the most inappropriate moments, made for a weirdly unpleasant experience.

DUDE

protip; if you smoke don't ever speak about it or you will attract dudeweed bros
>WANNA GET HIGH AND WATCH ZOMBIELAND HAHAH xDDD
literal children

DUDE

I didn't start smoking until i was 23. I'm not a big fan of stoner culture despite smoking nearly daily. Im a productive member of society with a good job and my own place.

I don't see where all the stigma comes from to be honest. Maybe it's because i don't live in section 8 housing, but everyone i know who smokes weed is in a similar situation.

seething

It's this. Dude weeds are insufferable. Just smoke your shit and shut up about it. The novelty shouldve worn off by now.

Why don't you just, y'know, not click the thread maybe.

Hell yeah we do. Our bus stop is 2 houses down and drops us off at the theater in under 15 minutes so we don't drive under the influence. We get loaded, bring a blanket and have a lovely time just about every other weekend. Recliners are awesome.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 8K)

So how do I improve my dopamine receptors. I already gave up porn

Everytime I smoke weed I lose sense of time. Everything in the span of 2-3 hours is just a big blue to me. Anyone else got same experience? Is that normal?