Untitled

Attached: Capture.jpg (818x589, 197K)

SO.... THE MASK

Good show. I like it and he is funny.
Go to /pol/ if you want to discuss politics.

>So...Trump
>Trump Tower (Formerly Drumpf's)

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels.

>two scoops!?

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that is real
I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh pretty baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby
Now that I've found you stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
Can't take my eyes off You
I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh pretty baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby
Now that I've found you stay
Oh pretty baby
Trust in me when I say

>Gotcha, dumpf!

SUQ MADIQ

Attached: suq.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Green formerly yellow

kys

I heard you're a Nazi now Colbert

Attached: sieg....jpg (1480x833, 89K)

I tried watching this guy because he's so promoted on Youtube, and he's just not funny. All his stuff seems to be really politically motivated, too, so I'm not sure how you'd discuss him without bringing up politics like you just did.

So
Formerly chuck, uh?

What are these talk show hosts gonna do when Trump isn't president anymore?

>good show
Brainlet

I'd be surprised if their shows are around in 2025. I don't think I know a single person who watches these shows

I wonder how many zoomers think this song originated in the mask

glomb.

Stupid Americans do and gen X'ers do

SNEED

>"So, Sneed"
>*audience begins to quiver in their seats, already attempting to hold back their extraneous laughter*
>"Sneed's feed..."
>*audience bursts out into fits of laughing, several audience members go into convulsions from being unable to breathe from how hard they're laughing*
>"...AND seed"
>*several pregnant women go into labor, as people are quite literally clawing at their own bloodied throats from the laughter. A satanic ritual is happening in the middle of the crowd, as many sacrifice themselves upon the pentagram*
>"(Formerly chucks)"
>*the very earth itself opens up and demons from the lowest rungs of the earth burst forth and begin to slaughter everyone indiscriminately. The seventh seal is broken, as the archangel michael leads an army of heavenly zealots into battle to meet these demons*

It's a tv show. This is the tv board. Why wouldn't we discuss it here dipshit

I used to love Furgson and Conan and even I had to stop

Have sex

BLUMPFFF

Attached: xk1k6sh6f78z.jpg (800x602, 37K)

I really liked him growing up, The Colbert Report was a big influence on my sense of humor. It's tragic that he became the same kind of partisan hack he used to mock.

Ummm, sweaty

Formerly funny

personal blog
see, i'm a european communist, and EVERYTHING about this show is so surreal and strange. He claims to belong to the left in america, and then he goes on to host neoliberal ghoul after ghoul licking their boots and trying to humanize them with funny quips, and all the while he rips on trump. But he doesnt even offer any systematic critique. All his quips are just how hes dumb and bad and corrupt and that the russians got him elected and worshiping mueller likes hes gonna handcuff trump and then it will all go back to the good old (????) obama days. Its like the american political system and understanding of politics has been so warped and ruined that the average liberal [and most republicans are liberals, (imagine thinking that hating brown people and being a lib are mutually exclusive lmao] are simply incapable of systematic critique. I mean what the fuck, they have been obsessing over ths dumb Mueller report clinging to dead and powerless institutions in an herculean mental gymnastics effort to pretend the liberal democratic institutions of america are in any way functional. I mean colbert and the #resistance people are at least as delusional and deranged the fucking qanon dudes, focusing on some weird stories about how russian teenagers in tracksuits posted on facebook so trump was possible. And because they are so completly incapable of any form of poltical thought the only people capitalizing on the end of liberal democracy are the fascists. This is like pre WW2 europe all over again except everybody is retarded and sniffs glue this time. Its not even that funny, just really sad.

8.5/10
One of the stronger sneed pasta rewrites I've seen

I miss Letterman so much. Particularly late 90s/early 2000s
Watched that shit every night. Even during the summer when it was reruns. Near the end of his run he lost me a bit and I started watching Ferguson consistently with occasional Letterman

Gave both Colbert and that dat English dude a chance, but couldn't do it. Just constant cringe from the both of them.
I dont get his they have the ratings they do when they lost such a consistent viewer like me

I was really offended by his Netanyahu cock holster joke.

Times up, dumf!

Not enough doggospeak

>gen X'ers
This, my brother is gen X and he grew up in the era of Bush and Jon Stewart, so he still has the exact same politics today and still gets all his news from these late night shows

I'M NOT GEN X, PAUL!

Seth Meyers is the other guy who keeps talking and talking about Trump in his show. I used to like him in SNL but I`ve been watching the show and everyday he gives at least 10 minutes to Trump and then some democrat candidate or dem senator talking crap

Attached: 84.jpg (633x356, 233K)

WATCH IT DRUMPFY