When will kikeflix die and bankrupt already?

when will kikeflix die and bankrupt already?

dailycaller.com/2019/07/24/netflix-24-billion-lost-value-subscribers/

Attached: file.png (802x849, 305K)

It needs to make more wokemedia to attract more users.

If I keep signing up for free trials and cancelling before actually paying them anything, does that hurt their numbers or does is look like there are getting a lot of new customers?

pe ratio still over 100 why the fuck do people pretend to post financial news on here? netflix gained 2.4 million subscribers over the last quarter

That's a terribly written article.

Disneyshills can't write for shit, we see it here everyday

Its losing them the numbers but in nu-capitalism it dosnt matter because they show numbers to retarded investors and tell them they are about to hit it big! And it never fails.

disney will buy them

Netflix is trying to pad their subscriber numbers with poos
>Netflix launches mobile-only plan in India for $3 per month

soon they're gettig dp'd by better platforms at the moment, the witcher woke edition won't help them ether

It's the propaganda arm of the CIA it will never go away.

>Netflix launches mobile-only plan in India for $3 per month
could explain why yenn is a poo

normies don't care that they cast minorities as your videogame waifu

this desu, but company war faggots won't ever stop posting BTFO headlines they don't really understand the context of.

normies don't care about fantasy it's that simple

>I want to help cable companies and disney fuck everyone in the ass

yes die kikeflix shill

Never, they're too convenient. If Netflix ever gets in trouble an (((anonymous))) donor will save them

I don't give a shit. I buy DVD's and just use free trials of streaming services. I'm not paying for some subscriptions when 95% of what's on there is shit I don't care about. 5000 bollywood movies, 500 standup specials of comedians I don't like, 100 movies that I never wanted to watch in the first place, and 15 decent movies that I already have on DVD.

Netflix is unironically dead when DIsney+ is launched and The Office/Friends is gone

Why do people keep saying this?

They lost some value on the stock market share price, they could gain it all back again tomorrow and lose it all again the next day again.

They lost nothing.

>paying for kike media

lol, why did a streaming website somebody can create in their bedroom in a weekend cost $24 billion in the first place? progress is a meme

I have a great idea. Why don't they make some obscure nerdy shit only white men like and replace everyone with niggers and women?

based retard

oh no how will they ever recover

Attached: Screenshot_282.jpg (2356x1136, 169K)

>make something for a niche audience that torrents everything or aim for as wide a demographic as possible

it's like they want to make money or something

>aim for as wide a demographic as possible
How's that going

Attached: intensify.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

pretty well

Yall niggas know they're going to crack down on account sharing next year right ?

There's already been internal talks at netflix, the market is already saturated and the mouse is coming. In order to get more subscribers they're going after people that have 3-4 other concurrent users.

Expect higher tier 'family' plans soon.

So much this!

Watch that graph continue to plummet. But go ahead put your savings in Netflix stock if you're so confident

You do realize the hardware they have on ISP nodes right ? Software is the easy part.

They basically rock up to internet service providers and go, oh hai, you want reduced bandwidth on your customers netflix traffic ? We'll put hardware in-place to do that, ISP data then costs less, stream rates are typically faster..

Everyone wins right ? Aside from new competitors entering the market.

they gained over 2mil new subs last quarter, the stock dipped because they'd predicted a bit higher, but they're still growing

That isn't how it works at all, you see the penis goes IN the vagina. Common mistake

PREACH!

Attached: woke.png (500x566, 151K)

Go ahead and put your saving into shorting NFLX if you are so confident in your financial analysis

wow it's almost as if stocks go up and down

>I know you are but what am I
lol

>when will kikeflix die and bankrupt already?

not any time soon. it's just a media platform, why does it existing upset you? if it does go down something else will just fill the gap in the market, you don't 'win' anything.

Exactly, I love being woke as FUCK nigga, I love sassy black woman with afros and all that fucking homo shit, I'd pay money for it!

>why does it existing upset you?

There's a type of male adult for whom "Yea Forums culture" seems to demand womanishly overreactive displays of fainting and swooning that haven't been considered normal since the 19th century. The OP's one such.

>why does it existing upset you?

Think of all the trash on Netflix, then remember that there is not one Tarkovsky or Bergman film in the whole catalogue.

Not always. When netflix told investors "we had to pay Kevin Spacey 39 million dollars for cancelling his contract withougt warrant" the investors were very pissed

>netflix exists
>other things exist

you can watch both, or neither, you're still retarded for picking a team in company wars.

>oh no how will they ever recover
They problem Netflix is MASSIVELY in debt, last report was over $20 billion, it has grown since then.

Investors will buy Netflix shares based upon realistic returns, which in this case requires a BIG growth in subscribers in order to pay off debts while still producing content.

When the subscriber count instead goes down, so does investments including investors selling off their shares, causing a downward spiral.

At this point those numbers are meaningless. There's nothing tangible tied to the reported value.

>it's just a media platform, why does it existing upset you?

Media with an evenly vaguely right-wing narrative upsets you leftoids so much that it literally isn't even allowed to be made any more.

Should I invest on Netflix? I have 1k lying around and want to put that bad boy to use

>you're still retarded for picking a team in company wars.

You've clearly picked a side. Otherwise you wouldn't be shilling/running damage-control for Netflix right not.

>They problem Netflix is MASSIVELY in debt, last report was over $20 billion, it has grown since then.

it's grown because they look at their monhtly income and said yeah lets take on more debt because we can more than handle it, like a mortgage, they're not in debt because they're losing money.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, do you have some sort of organic brain disease?

what damage control? oh right, they're going out of business any day now, sorry I forgot.
what are you even talking about?

>can't follow a basic argument/conversation

Sure it's not you with the brain-disease?

soon as the office goes off

I mean normies are catching onto the fact that the only thing left on Netflix anymore is their shitty self made programs and literally no one gives a shit except for Stranger Things (which is bond to be more and more expensive as the cast and producers realize it's the only thing keeping Netflix in the news anymore)

very salty netflix shill

>black people
>having credit/debit cards to subscribe to netflix
they don't have obama to give it to them for free anymore and you cant subscribe with SNAP/EBT cards

Why are you even arguing with a mongoloid incapable of discussion?

>everyone on the internet is a burger
>thanks obama!
wew lad

$20+ billion in debt, pays $100 million to stream Friends for 1 more year.

How dead is Netflix ? Their original content has a 1:20 hit ratio and they pay out insane amounts of money to keep really dated content on their platform.

Literally canceled my $15.99 a month membership yesterday. Haven't looked through their catalog in 2 years and canceled as soon as a did. What a piece of shit

that doesn't sound right, you sure?

Video streaming services seem to be the next tech bubble to bust.

This. They are well on their way to pulling a vice media and becoming a mouth piece shell company that no longer needs to turn a profit
Where else could you really go from there though?