Could Quentin Tarantino direct this?

Could Quentin Tarantino direct this?

Attached: 1563197962649.jpg (570x960, 51K)

Movies about good triumphing over evil?

Attached: 1560537358976.jpg (844x600, 83K)

I mean, he did. Inglorious Basterds would not change one iota.

Stewart looks ill

The femmes and trans are gonna be shocked when they realise blacks, Latinos and Muslims hate them more than anyone.

Why are trannies always so seething?

i wish they would hurry up and kill me

Alien Covenant

Triumph of the Will

Nobody is better at killing trans people than trans people.

This kike is still relevant?

Damn Takashi 69 looked real weird before he got his tats

Have sex

> being too afraid to post on /pol/ because every post you make will be accounted for, not to mention your location

lolol

Dilate

Sure, remake Inglorious Basterds but with trans kids.

Imagine the bar scene but they get discovered when the guy's dick flops out.

He's been yelling at Congress for jewing (neolibbing?) first responders on healthcare payouts

>Gonna kill white males
>Half of them cant even successfully kill themself

So the works of Henry Dauger?

It’s true about non white men you daft cunt, you’ve got no world experience and so you’re one of those absolute fucking loons who thinks if you can just erase white men your dreams will come true. Have sex, then you’ll learn to grow up, maybe.

Literally cognitive dissonance.

Not even memeing. That is what it is.
They spend their entire lives telling themselves and others around them that something they and everyone else KNOWS isn't true is true. Constantly living a lie and enforcing that lie on others is incredibly emotionally taxing on the brain.
Inevitably this internal conflict is sublimated into other malign traits and behaviors, ranging from obvious personality disorders to outbursts of outright violence. The fact that they are mentally ill to begin with does not make things better.

Trannies are human time-bombs. To be one means you are, inevitably, going to fucking mentally implode. It's just a question as to whether you will off yourself alone or take other innocent people with you.

Attached: Tranny Random Violence.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Killing themselves would be the easiest way for them to eliminate a white male.

Based

WWHOOOOAAAAA SOO OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Isn't this the faggot, that ddosd Krautchan into submission? The tranny mods like pic related helped obviously.
Mentioning his name got you banned back then. Hilarious.

Attached: lambda.jpg (480x640, 41K)

You know the more pictures I see of these creatures the more I think most of them cut their dicks off in some desperate attempt to have sex with someone. Like those /r9k/ prison gay threads but taken to the extreme. It would explain why they are so obsessed with telling people to have sex.

Attached: 1562953123473.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I was part of a weeb chat group (IRC) back then. 12 years later, some of us ended up with gf (some even made their dream come true by moving to Japan and marrying with a Japanese), some others are still hanging there despite being khhv, and two of them ended up being trannies (but "lesbian trannies"). I think it's more of a way to cope, to get closer to a "girl" by becoming one, granted, a hideous one.

This

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (330x330, 57K)