What was the first movie you ever saw in a cinema? For me, it was The Lion King 1994

What was the first movie you ever saw in a cinema? For me, it was The Lion King 1994.

Attached: the_lion_king.jpg (2140x3164, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHps2iC8W3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Anvil Hoarder (1930)

Same, we are all one.

The Lion King 2019

dear god, just look at those colors.
how did disney become so soulless

The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

Attached: Teenage-mutant-ninja-turles-iii-poster.jpg (1000x1500, 610K)

probably the flintstones 1994

Con Air

i wasn't even conceived yet

Apollo 13

Batman forever

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Cars

#metoo

Toy Story

Jurassic Park

wow holy shit, are you me? I'm honestly unsure which one between this, aladdin and casper, I would have to check the releases, but there three are my first memories in the cinema

Try watching the old one again.
It's so colorful all the time. It still holds up so well, visually.

Shrek 2

I cried like a bitch

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 13K)

Would you say it has inspired you to become a based individual later in life? I must have seen it 5 times as a kid. And The Rock at least 10 times.

your a queer just like Little foot you fucking bitch

Pretty sure that was my first movie too

Anaconda (1997)

The Rugrats movie for me.

I've never been to the cinema. I've been memed into believing that theatres are full of wailing kids, disruptive niggers and screeching autists.

Beauty and The Beast. Kino.

It seems you have mistanken me for op

I have no idea how my dad with this shit

Attached: p15639449_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 307K)

Phantom Menace 1999

Based and prequelpilled!

The Blair Witch project in 1999

2nd was House on Haunted Hill (also 1999)

Attached: rs_768x1024-190709142009-634-blair-witch-project-poster.jpg (768x1024, 69K)

Either this or Bambi. I can't rember. Must've been at the ending of the eighties or at the beginning of the nineties though.

>Judith Barsi
RIP in peace

Rest in peace in peace? The fuck?

The Fellowship of The Ring
Somehow, as a 7 year old kid, I enjoyed it more than my parents who said it was long and boring

A Bugs Life or Toy Story 2. Whichever came first.

The first one I remember watching as well.

A Bug's Life

Jurrasic Park as a kid

I saw the first Batman at the Drive-in. I feel like there had to be movies before that but it's the earliest I can remember.

my condolences

you watched a rip off
utter disgust

youtube.com/watch?v=vHps2iC8W3o

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>new

The Little Mermaid

By moving into the future, which is now a lifeless/soulless time

Godzilla 1998

Attached: MV5BNjlkNDNlZGUtM2RjYi00NzNlLWFiZTYtYzNiMzlhZWE2MmM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM3ODU0Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,6 (630x1200, 148K)

Don't remember. Maybe Jurassic Park. Maybe Aladdin.

Depends on where you live. If there are a lot of melanin enriched, trailer trash, or tourists it may be loud, but otherwise usually ok. Most people who complain about theaters are neets who simply cannot cope with the press’s seems if other people within a 30 foot radius.

>fag

Aladdin, 1992. This thing scared the shit out of me.

Attached: tiger.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

My bedfellow

101 Dalmatians Australian re-release 1995. I seen the lion king in 1994 but don't remember the experience at all but I do remember seeing 101 Dalmatians with my mum and dad. good times.

bump

I don't know if my brain is just different from other people. I don't remember. Then I see these people telling detailed stories about shit that happened 20 years ago. Are they just lying and making shit up? I could never remember stuff like that let alone every detail.

Attached: 1557905228076.png (480x800, 309K)

Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Earliest I can remember is Batman and Robin 1997, but my parents could very well have taken me to something before.

My gf and I watched every single Toy Story movie including the shorts with our daughter who's a year and 9 months, and then we took her to see her first theater movie, which was Toy Story 4, and she loved it.
She won't remember, but I will

i watched it again a few weeks ago for the first time in a while and still holds up really well. i thought it would be super cringy but i just found myself appreciating more and more details. IMO much better than the 70s version - which unlike Burton's, actually gets increasingly worse each time i watch it.

Attached: charlie_chocolate_factory_poster.jpg (1400x2100, 2.88M)

It's not a ripoff lmao

Wall-E
I absolutely loved that movie when I saw it as a 6 year old. Haven't watched it since, should I see it again?

I'm sorry

except they have completely different stories

Beauty and the Beast in 1991

yeh i definitely remember it being one of the better pixar films

Tarzan (1999), was scared of the cinema itself (loud noises, big images, etc).

First one i remember was Muppet Treasure Island with based Tim Curry

Return of the Jedi (1983)

Star Wars. I remember the projector fucking up during one of the scenes (storm troopers shooting). Had to wait until the someone fixed it.

Oh, you mean Kimba the White Lion? Yeah I watched it long ago, too!

Attached: sEeFJSbxZIZva7CH.webm (480x270, 2.27M)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone.
I was 5.
My 16 year old brother got really scared when Hagrid busted down the door, still remember his face, teased him for years over it. (He never read the books, just wanted to take his younger brother to see a kid's movie)

Absolutely, pure kino

Wow, that jap movie looks like direct to DVD shit lmao people unironically think this is better than The Lion King?

Me too, I was 8 at the time

Oldfag here

Attached: p55309_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 367K)

It was pretty magical desu

Attached: 1551291926191.png (220x326, 207K)

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 188K)

Allegedly, Hercules
The earliest movie I remember seeing, personally, however, is Godzilla

Same.
My parents took me to the Lion King in theaters when I was four years old.

Snow White is from the 30s though

My dude I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday or who my friends in primary school were, how the fuck do you remember something that happened 25 years ago?

Attached: 1531471235946.jpg (2904x1944, 815K)

Noice. I remember seeing that in theaters on my birthday

Spider-Man

Attached: 220px-Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg (220x324, 32K)

I have loads of early childhood memories but not many of the actual films I watched in cinema for some reason. Anyway, this is seriously the earliest one I remember.

Attached: MV5BNTdiM2VjYjYtZjEwNS00ZWU5LWFkZGYtZGYxMDcwMzY1OTEzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTczNjQwOTY@._V1 (182x268, 19K)

Double Impact in 1991. Shit was so cash.

I think it was a colorized version of 1933 King Kong, I was it in the 60s, was this just something my mind made up or was there actually a rerelease like this? I can't find anything about it on the internet, though it could just be a thing only my local theater did.

The movie that's nothing like the Lion King?

>2 movies set in the African savanna use the same types of animals
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO HEAR MY NEXT HELLA FREAKIN EPIC THEORY

Attached: 1516897269814.png (645x614, 83K)

The first entry in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises
How the FUCK was it nearly 20 years ago

Attached: Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.jpg (342x500, 57K)