Russia made their own Chernobyl series

Russia made their own Chernobyl series
youtube.com/watch?v=FBsJNgJwXT8
>in picrelated you can see the rope
Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: russian_chernobyl.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

it's probably better than the anti-nuclear cuckpaganda show from hbo

Pretty sure you didn't actually watch it.

That looks pretty well-made.

Looks like garbage.

>бля hbo лyчшe пoкaзaли coвeтcкий быт, чeм люди кoтopыe жили пpи CCCP.
heh

Attached: smug_lennon.jpg (328x283, 16K)

>le ebil americans make chernobyl explode
lmao
>cтeклoпaкeты
nyet

>butt hurt commie

I can't wait BC make review on this shit.

>translate this page
>all the Russians are trashing it
Gives me hope that one day the people will rise up against Putin and his oligarchs and reinstate the USSR.

how in the fuck was that anti-nuclear? it's was anti-soviet you mong

agreed, kadyrov should be the vozhd

No true Russians on Jew Tube, only americanized ones use it

>hurr durr my baby died by catching radiation from me which i caught from my husband

Not him but it was unbelievably boring and fucking stupid
Also there only seemed to be 2 types of characters in this show
"smart person who also wants to save everyone"
"evil selfish stupid assholes"
I fucking hate black & white shit like that a little nuance and making actual characters wouldnt have hurt this show

Seething CIA bots in the comments

which they caught from the soviets being incompetent faggots. legasov even praises the US for valuing safety and not taking shortcuts, meaning nuclear energy can be positive

the writing was shit, yes. mazin was the worst part of the show and he gets all the credit, fuck that fag

The scene with the kids dancing outside the explosion at night
Felt like i was watching some shitty flick in high school where the teacher is going to ask me questions about it after were done

again, anti-soviet, not anti-nuclear. the scene is saying "look how they live in ignorant bliss thanks to state lies"
that said, that scene sucked ass

>boring
Kind of your fault, you should have known better than watching kino being a capeshitter

Capeshit is a million times worse

What’s the rope for

oh fuck off, all the moral preaching and "hurr look how incompetent and evil I am" sucked fucking ass. it should've been much more grounded

I dont mind boring in the sense of no gunshooting and explosions i mean boring in the sense of no interesting characters

>first shot is a guy in a tracksuit
based

Her baby actually did die IRL although it took longer

it's a force/bots

Those russians exist only in the internets, in real life they are sucking states dick because no they dont want to be imprisoned.

Attached: 3b5b532da53ef8f739ed6e4c04c2088e.jpg (660x440, 109K)

If by "longer" you mean 4 hours, then sure.

ukrobots

Attached: putin_2846194c.jpg (460x287, 31K)

>boring and fucking stupid
Ask me how I know that you are underage

>This fucking thread

Attached: 9DD2DA66-98E2-493C-890D-F010B0F64F30.jpg (1624x1072, 240K)

Just like the Chernobyl reactor.

>reddit meme reaction
>phoneposter
go back

How do people find Chernobyl boring? It's quite engrossing for me personally

>Caring about quality
>On Yea Forums

It annoys me that neither side can manage to make the series about one of the most tragic events in history without making shit up about it.
The raw heroism of the people involved into liquidating the catastrophe was incredible and there is no reason to ruin it by adding made up politicized bullshit.

It's not anti-soviet and it's not anti-nuclear. It happens a hour after the disaster before anyone has any idea what's going on.
The scene is an equivalent of a person turning a corner and getting hit by a truck with broken breaks.
Fragility of life, lack of control. No moral statements in that particular scene.

Plenty in others though and a lot of them are utterly retarded and unnecessary.

Attached: content_IMG_2610.jpg (1060x1526, 559K)

Russian propaganda can be kino, but honestly this looks trash. I'm disappointed in you, Putin.

Blame the hacks at NTV, not Putin.

Well, the series in the OP revolves more around family drama rather then the actual event.

Probably because it's made by NTV. The channel is low tier even by standards of our television, it exists entirely on celebrity drama, gossip and 30 seasons of low quality cop shows.
Everything they do aims for the lowest effort/highest exposure values.