Why does he just shout this out of nowhere? Seems like a pretty random thing to say

Why does he just shout this out of nowhere? Seems like a pretty random thing to say.

Attached: snddskgdpjl01.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0p0jqD3iOlR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you watched the episode you'd know he doesn't shout it out of nowhere dickhead

He does though. The woman steals his phone and then he yells "WE'RE LIVING IN A SOCIETY!" It doesn't flow, not to mention it's doesn't make any sense as a sentence. What kind of society? You don't just say "We're living in a society" on its own.

The woman steals his phone and then says we're living in a society, we're supposed to act in a civilised way

Why are zoomers everywhere suddenly quoting this? Was Seinfeld just put on Netflix or something?

Here you go retard

Attached: A94765FE-9497-46FF-AD54-7DFB415631AE.jpg (750x934, 169K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0p0jqD3iOlR

It was setting up the Gamer George storyline for season 4

I don't remember that storyline.

George unironically is a gamer, remember the Frogger episode?

Doesn’t he also do this in the pilot

The pilot what?

When the fuck is this world going to exact vengeance and kill ever fucking filthy nigger/Muslim/beaners
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK STICKS
When the fuck is this world going to exact vengeance and kill ever fucking filthy nigger/Muslim/beaners
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK STICKS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK SpiCKS
The mod/jannie must be a nigger and keeps banning me. Fuck off faggot

He isn't shouting it out of nowhere. People are acting uncivilized, like there's no order and they can just do whatever they want without regard to their fellow man (him in particular), and this causes him to yell "We're living in a society!" to remind him this isn't the jungle. It's like when someone is rude to you because they're ignoring obvious social norms, and you asked if they were raised in a barn or raised by wolves or something like that.

Boomer game.

I prefer the original to the remake.
Why does everything need to be so slow and plodding? It's not like everything back then was made at a breakneck speed.

What point is this post even trying to make?

Sigh.

So-sigh-ety.

Joker memes.

Still waiting?