Try to get jumpscare reaction photo for free

>try to get jumpscare reaction photo for free
>this happens

Attached: 2634784358.webm (422x750, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesenglish0/status/1151806728511610880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have sex incel

I wonder if this guy realizes that he's a slave

Attached: pillow.png (821x869, 36K)

ah bloo bloo

I'd just let him take the picture, I have no loyalty for any corporation. When I was a cashier at a supermarket I have let multiple people get away with stealing, I don't give a shit.

He's just doing his job, no need to humiliate him. I know it's uncool to take wageslave jobs seriously, but give the guy a break.

>Heil Hitler
What did he mean by this?

Wow this nigga really just straight up did a Roman Salute wow nigga really bruh

just call security you fat short ugly manlet
god i fucking hate manlets

The only asshole thing I did while working for a food store was always charging bags but also because customers were lame
>do you want to buy a bag
>no
>okay that will be 40$
>yooo, can I have a bag?
>sure, that's 20 cents
>gets angry, yells something and leaves

have sex

what the fuck did he mean by this? also, who was in the wrong here?

That's fucked. Feeling no loyalty to a corporation is fine, but thieves should be punished. It's not fair to the other customers and it's bad for society to let them get away with it. They will grow more brazen and try to get away with more and more in other areas. Why should I pay for the product if people are just stealing it and getting away with it?

i've had sex, i'd rather do PCP

Fourth time seeing this, and I don't know what's going on and why the guy's acting this way.

>your average /pol/tard
>fat and working minimum wage

I ask if they want to buy a bag, they say no, then they pay for food and ask for a bag afterwards. I tell them it's 20 cents. If it wasn't clear.

Supermarkets paying shit tier wages isn't fair either. Maybe if they paid more I'd do a better job.

minimum wage combined with unpaid overtime, missing breaks and a lack of benefits?

>Heil Hitler HEIL HITLER
>Runs to the break room as soon as his /pol/brain spotted the camera

>it's bad for society
"what society? all people live in a fucking concentration camp"
-me, a smart dude

Attached: 1563805627844.png (342x589, 292K)

Kek, you're obviously not American. At all our theme parks, they take pictures of you while you're on the roller coaster and have them displayed at the exit. You're supposed to purchase them if you want them. This guy was trying to take pictures of them with his phone and the wagecuck was trying to block him.

This board is full of theives bragging about torrenting on a daily basis. Don't worry though, law enforcement will do a raid once they have sufficient IP address evidence. They've done it before and they will do it again

>When I was a cashier at a supermarket I have let multiple people get away with stealing
Third-world shithole? If you allow people to get away with not paying and not reporting it to your supervisor here, you'll get arrested.
>aiding and abetting

based

What theme park is this? All the pins made me think it was disney

It's your duty as a citizen to sabotage any corporation in any way possible. Because they have been fucking us over for decades, and I think it's time they paid the price.

Attached: wages.png (1280x868, 356K)

If you didn't think it was a fair deal then why did you take it you stupid entitled Zoomer?

Attached: 1562953123473.jpg (500x500, 29K)

lmao cuck

asshole

kek

Why'd you stay then to a point where you let people rip off the owners? Why not look for something else?

My fucking sides. His stern authoritarian teacher's snitch face while he tries to lay down the long arm of the law.

Lel

Holy fuck it's even sadder with sound
twitter.com/jamesenglish0/status/1151806728511610880

he's just doing his job

Unironically based

>sneed

Its obvious jannies don't give a fuck about sneed posting

I steal from work every single day lol

Attached: 1554995666768.jpg (322x471, 23K)

I don't really see how that's your fault. They knew beforehand that the bag cost money so what were they expecting?

Yeah but they can't find out + you can claim it's an accident

As someone who used to be a wagecuck, this infuriates me.

It's not the job itself that is bad, it's the fact that literally, every shitlord in existence wants to make your job as difficult as humanly possible.

I won't even hang out or date anyone who hasn't experienced being a wagecuck.

Because young people here never get full minimum wage, there is no better alternative.

B&R

>you'll get arrested
I bet you're american, you'd get sacked at worst here even if they could prove it which they can't.

lick that boot boy

When the fuck is this world going to exact vengeance and kill ever fucking filthy nigger/Muslim/beaners
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK STICKS
When the fuck is this world going to exact vengeance and kill ever fucking filthy nigger/Muslim/beaners
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK STICKS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK SpiCKS
The mod/jannie must be a nigger and keeps banning me. Fuck off faggot

yet here you are, wagie

That's Alton Towers in the UK.

lost

top kek, someone trolling this poor wagie

Attached: 1538972383694.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

This post is not in line with the advertiser friendly content that 4channel prides itself upon.
Think of hiroshim00t and how he suffers every time you scare away ad-buyers

He can quit anytime.

How sad is it to be you?