What kind of king will he be?

Attached: Bran.jpg (1215x899, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*trips balls on the throne and does nothing*

he has a good story to tell, and what makes a king great? His stories of course.

He has the ability to spy on everyone by looking through treees and animals. Crime would be easy to solve and no secrets would remain under his rule

A leader having a good backstory does matter to the common people. The first thing any good propaganda department does it prop their leader up by telling a story of how he was the first man on the moon and invented hamburgers.

fuck that cia nigger then

While Bronn plunges the entire realm into debt and gets KL repossessed by the Iron Bank and towed away by a bunch of ships.

An ugly one

The best and the worst. Every argument you have he'll know just what to say to prevent you to take drastic measures. He knows everyone's dirty secrets so if you plead for something then he can bring that shit up to no end. He takes away all aspects of free will in a sense but you know when he's dead that things will go to shit all over again.

Is that thing CGI?

Sansa...

>if i owe the bank 100K, i have a problem.
>if i owe the bank 100B, the bank has a problem.
With the GC wiped out who can the bank hire to collect?
I assume Bronn is the repo man to Brann's bank & insurance kingdom. Paying the crown debnts are nothing to him if he can forsee it and alter the deal.
>brann is the sheev of got.

Attached: 1542598449047.webm (726x408, 502K)

just your generic incel

Remember that this is the real ending and the "Disney" ending is somehow worse.

Attached: 1563566607281.jpg (807x726, 388K)

Assassinated.

Best ending.

Attached: ic7w8y4h28y21.jpg (500x1553, 194K)

Fuck the Starks.Ruined the whole story.But especially fuck the goblin.How many times did she die this season alone?

The Night King, who has superhuman strength, grabbed her by the neck. The Night King turns babies into White Walkers by touching them. He branded Bran in a vision. But he grabbed her by the neck and nothing happened.

Attached: QsH0Yb2.jpg (1509x1080, 418K)

Choose your character.

Attached: gk50397af6c31.png (800x800, 1.21M)

Why is /ourboy/ so goddamn handsome
How does it do it boys

Attached: Aidan Chillen.jpg (768x768, 84K)

>Everything would have been fine if they had more filler episodes.png
>I-I miss good episodes like battle of the bastards.png

Why is tim roth playing brienne?

Stannis is handsome, too. No homo.

>South doesn't believe in the Northern religion
>Bran is the embodiment of the Old Gods
>he effectively has no jurisdiction over the people that would worship him since the North seceded and instead controls the lives of those who are skeptical/distrustful of the background of his powers

Thematically, this is a massive fuck up.

Wait why the fuck is Qyburn so sexy?

Attached: aiportraits_1563604091.jpg (512x512, 16K)

I think we know

Attached: all bran king.png (1325x761, 1.2M)

He gave away the North before his reign even began. This shit is retarded.

wtf is with google

Attached: sykojuq55qt21.jpg (1122x598, 53K)

Attached: 418967-20;1558885768t.jpg (450x450, 214K)

Whatever we can do to justify the ending.

Attached: eruyla3m3f031.jpg (597x597, 116K)

D&D can't, so why the fuck should we?

MANDATORY RAPE of every girl coming of age.

>The books will be better!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 847K)

An immortal king that can spy on anyone anywhere and mentally push others to perform certain actions and then King of the North as well when his sister dies without an heir.

>names book series A Song of Ice and Fire
>Others are Ice, Daenerys and her dragons are Fire
>both threats only show up in the last book and are quickly defeated
>the fights and consequences of these two lasts less and is of less consequence than all the others wars that have happened since Robert's death
What the fuck was the point? How is this a "song" of ice and fire? Or worthy of being called that for an accounting of the wars that came after Robert's death? George is a hack

>Dany gets shanked and her army and dragons aren't a threat anymore and even leave
Do people really think the Others won't get the same treatment? They're not gonna be intelligent, no new Pact, no negotiations, no nuance, no civilization, just good old fashioned warfare and if you kill the leader the army collapses bullshit

Draconian on dubs

It’s pretty obvious that Jon himself is the song of ice(stark blood) and fire(Targaryen blood). It’s heavily implied throughout the books that the starks have a connection to the Others.

>It’s heavily implied throughout the books that the starks have a connection to the Others.
I wish they elaborated upon this because some of the undead wore Stark armor in the show.

Others being Ice and Daenerys and her dragons being Fire are directly from George's fat gluttonous mouth. Without the continued impact good or bad of both these forces on most of not all of Westeros for a long period of time there is no reason for the series to be called A Song of Ice and Fire much less for Maesters to name a book about the period that. It's like naming There and Back Again after the huge shit Bilbo took on the way back. Or The Lord of the Rings after the Scouring

Have the actors fallen on such hard times, they do stage productions of GoT now?

A faggot

Young Cersei is cute

anime remake when

Yet the dumb bastard can't find Drogon or see what's West of Westeros

>an anime remake will be produced, begin and finish before fat man can release the last two books, and I'm not including TWoW btw
Lmao

There's nothing whatsoever to indicate he'd be a good king, he's shown the least responsibility with the greatest amount of power. This show is absolute dogshit

Any of the other sellswors companies in essos

Dubbed by the show actors?

We already have a show, the ending sucks and the books won't be finished, it's over

He'll be pretty cunning and ruthless if GRRM makes him a nicer, more charismatic version of Bloodraven. Without the albino "evil" looks and more personable Tully appearance, and has this easy.

About religion, Euron had a vision of the destruction of the Seven, the Kraken and other fake gods but not of the old gods. Looks like post Long Night Westeros will have a shift of religion.

Attached: 5456445.jpg (1049x790, 259K)

This indeed. The high borns that matter, show wise, are gathered in the council, and they need a hero for the small folk, someone like Bran will work.

See Euron sees the "death of the Seven, the drowned god, the lord of light" in a vision. I think it's not literal, but that the religions will die in Westeros. The show obviously ignored this, as it did with everything about "Euron" as character.

>other religions will suddenly die out
>people will suddenly not care about being a cripple, never having been South, being named dead, no army, no coin, underage lord none of them ever met who's a wag when not even Widlings like them
No. That's bad writing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_II

Thing is the books will never be finished, so i don't know why he's speculating about them. AGOT-ASOS was 3 books in a 5 year timespan, it's been 20 years since ASOS and we've gotten 2 books. It's been 8 years since Dance. George is busy with a bunch of other shit and he's old and fat. It's not happening. The show is what we have and it's bad

The plot in the books has Bran as a 10/9 years (or was it 8?) and apparently he'll end as a teenager so there'll be a timeskip, the LONG WINTER won't end in a fucking chapter. It'll take years. Euron vision even implied someone will be reborn as a god and he'll be the king. With the name of his direwolf being "Summer" and not shying away the fantasy aspect unlike the show, it's very likely Bran pretty much makes the ice melt and bring back the warmth. This whole "tree/nature" connection ought to be for that too.

Dragons plant no trees, the Others will freeze them, Bran will make nature be reborn again or something like that. The show hates the fantasy aspect and shies from it unless is ebin battles sadly.

No rape in the kingdom will go....unwitnessed

Crippled

I never got the point of that phrase, what the fuck does it even mean. Swords, direwolves, horses, they don't plant trees either

What is Bran the Broken's tax policy?

>there'll be a timeskip,
We've been over this before. No there won't be. And George can foreshadow al he wants and you can keep repeating this shit and sucking Bran's limp dick but it still won't make sense.

What is that from

Pay your taxes or else he’ll reveal to everyone that you fucked your aunt

>omniscient wizard king
pretty good, I imagine

Does he support totalitarian surveillance states? I’m confused by what he’s trying to say with this ending.

Attached: 2DC23FB3-138B-41A5-91B1-0DECE0C7AE58.jpg (250x303, 11K)

Is he even a totalitarian surveillance state? His government is weak, his small council is full of idiots, he's done nothing with his powers to indicate he cares about humanity whatsoever. He might know shit but who knows if he cares to act on anything

What's his policy on rape?

who's Fuck, the Goblin?

It's beautiful

>bran declares jus primae noctis for every woman, noble and common, in Westeros.
fucking BASED
too bad his dick doesn't work

Lord Petyr Baelish.

that's just another magical aspect of the lore that they ignored
>the glass candle
>lady stoneheart
>jon warging into ghost
>damphair's POV
>supernatural euron
>roose bolton hinted at being a skinchanger

Attached: 14589752891.jpg (737x627, 104K)

>Knows what his enemies are planning in the past, present and future
>Majority of great houses in Westeros are led by people related to him by blood
>Two wardens in the small council.
>Implied to be warging into Drogon.

also possibly immortal.

Dragons are connected to destruction only in symbolism. It's like saying "nukes can't plant trees."

a tyrannical god king with magi-chan powers allowing him to spy on anyone and everyone in the realm
never again will a rape go unwhitnessed

Attached: 1534788002211.jpg (543x332, 52K)

He literally loves Brynden Rivers who RAN a police state, so yes.

Because the show made him that way. Like how they made his predecessor some hippy-tree cool grandpa (even though his initial design MATCHED the book description and later changed it).

This is the guy he is learning from in the books, the finest political player of Westeros in generations, not just in power ropes but also in the military field. There's no indication he'll become some personalityless drone.

Attached: step on me daddy.jpg (953x756, 287K)

Remember this guy has a dragon egg. And he promised Bran he'll "fly."

Jon was fine until they had Sansa reunite with him. He went to shit because they made him look incompetent instead of a white knight like Ned. It got worse when he met Dany and his character has been fucked since then.

As for the rest, they were better apart. I liked Arya until. they made her master her training in like an episode. Her character should've been isolated. She's another one who suffered once she reunited with her family. It didn't make any sense, she should've been obsessed with her list until The Hound gets her out of her edgelord phase.

Another big problem with Bran is that you can't tell when he's lying. Even 8f some believe he can see the past clearly as well as the present, he may also become be a tyrant by falsely accusing people of things and labeling them traitors, conspirators, rebels, etc. Or having people killed for crimes they haven't even done yet depending on whatever future visions he receives from the old gods

>arya abandons her quest for revenge after she gets her first creampie
makes sense

does bloodraven have an egg? i thought only the legit kids got eggs

Book jon isn't really a white knight like in the show

since he has clairvoyance he will be incredibly powerful

since he is no longer human he won't wield this power to expand the 6 kingdoms, rather just put an end to any supernatural fuckery and usher in the renaissance era

Whatever the fuck happened with Gendra? I watched the last season and yet I don't even remember anything about him except that he wanted to marry Arya and then he was just silently dropped? Did he die?

Attached: gendry-in-game-of-thrones-season-7.jpg (1300x650, 80K)

That young Cat. She could get it brehs.

The Faith Militant would overthrow him for worshipping the Old Gods
Tyrion would be killed and overthrown and replaced by one of the Lannister cadet branches as a kinslayer
The Reach would not accept a commoner as ruler, this is solely in the show as Loras was never the Tyrell heir, and either the Hightowers, the Florents, and other houses descended from the Gardeners will fight and the kingdom will break apart into chaos
The Narrow Sea Islands will be taken by Aurane Waters who may pursue conquering the Crownlands
Dorne has no reason to remain part of the kingdom and will secede
The Stormlords would pressure Gendry to conquer the Crownlands and maybe take the throne or declare independence in the wake of Bran's death
The Riverlands will be too weak to do anything
The North is independent and probably on the brink of starvation
who knows what the Vale would do under Sweetrobin

He's lord of Storm's End.

What did you think?

Attached: MaisieWilliams_GameofThrones2019s08e02HD1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.50_2019.04.22_09.23.54_123_169lo.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Aegon V thinks only legit kids got an Egg, but regardless of that is very VERY foreshadowed he stole that egg from Butterwell and those dwarves were his agents. The egg in question markings seem opposite to drogon's egg, instead of black with red stuff, it's red with black stuff (probably hated that because fuck blackfyres).

>he may also become be a tyrant by falsely accusing people of things and labeling them traitors
By all accounts, Bran is the most compassionate character in the show. Arya, Dany, Jon and Sansa would have tossed Jamie out a window as revenge, Bran simply understands his circumstances and chooses not to condemn him when they hold the trial and makes sure he knows this because he mouths "The things we do for love." His idea of justice is "put people where they belong and they can do a better service" rather than excution. That's why he answers Greyworm what justice was, that's why after Jon apologizes for NEVER be there for him (which is true) he reassures him and "punishes" him by sending him to the place the show informed us he longed to go. Even Theon, whom he could have let die without knowing there's no hard feelings, he reassures him this place (winterfell) is his home, which is REALLY important for Theon because he died knowing he was home and that's what he wanted more.

Bran answers the question of what is justice and how should be carried it out in a more humane way that anything delivered in the show. I'm really surprised people saw him as cruel, maybe passive but we know it's due to some shit he can't interfere, but he show in all his interactions zero penchant for cruelty or tyranny. The opposite actually.

Why would he want to start any renaissance? Children and greenseers lived in the forest and didn't even know about smithing nor cared to, why would they lead to a future of more trees being destroyed? or humans and society advancing? They'll regress if anything

Bloodraven didn't "regress" anything, though.

>it's compassionate to break jon and dany up and helping to further Dany and her insanity including slaughter
Jaime didn't even fucking do anything or accomplish anything except freeing him further made people turn on Dany. Bran is a sociopath

sure but he couldve given it to the king, but i guess it makes sense he kept it

I'm also astonished people think Bran is evil. Every character even Brianne has been bloodthirsty but Bran is the opposite of this. That's the thing Westeros needs right now.

Bloodraven also didn't advance anything and was Hand, not King so he still answers to a higher authority and not a full greenseer yet

Better than Emilia's later nudes

Lies

Jaime killed more army of the dead than most of dany's forces together which were all cannon fodder. The guy is just rational and doesn't think about his hotblooded feelings, which makes him actually judge people impartially. He knew the kind of person Jaime was.

I don't remember if the show had Jojen explain him that if he opens his third eye he'll see the hearts of people. If he knew Dany was rotten is because he saw her real self.

>turn against dany
Is that a bad thing? She's a greedy, violent Targ who shrieks about her "rightful claim" knowing she's not rightful anything.

>Bran
>The Last King
Gurm is a hack

Attached: Bran.jpg (919x1388, 372K)

He set up new sanitary shit after the plague broke, before him they refused to burn the infected who died.

>not King so he still answers to a higher authority
The king was a puppet. Everyone knew Bloodraven ran the kingdom even though he did love Daeron II.

>and not a full greenseer yet
He's literally called "The last greenseer."

t. Gendry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed

He'll be the Charles II of Westeros.

Attached: habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg (900x578, 63K)

>She's a greedy, violent Targ who shrieks about her "rightful claim" knowing she's not rightful anything.
Don't forget she'll "break the wheel" by positioning herself on power based on her "rightful claim." Sounds like she's a two faced hypocritical bitch.

That's Dany's aborted son. He was deformed book wise.

>Jaime killed more army of the de
Which accomplished and meant nothing . No hotbooded feelings but also no real compassion. He says and does what he needs to manipulate, nothing less or more.

Yes it is a bad thing when you also know antagonizing her this way will lead to a city burning and the kingdoms and crown weak and divided. Elective monarchies don't work with a hereditary aristocracy. Vrana really fucking loves war and violence and rape

If the king was Daeron, he probably would have but he didn't love this king as much as muh bookworm husbando kingu.

No one needs bran. If his timeline demands humanity dies he will make it happen. He's an abomination playing god

It's factual.

I mean't more along the lines he'll be a retarded invalid who is largely ignored while men in positions of power have free reign over the kingdom.

New sanitary shit that amounted to what in current time? Tyrion is better and more progressive then cause he did sewer shit at the Rock

King isn't a puppet when he still can overrule Bloodraven and needs his permission to do shit. Maekar and Daeron weren't perfect but they weren't Bobby B tier in neglecting their duty.

Last greenseer but hadn't gone through the rituals and training Bran is getting. That's like equating Bran in AGOT and Bloodraven now,

No. My dubs already confirmed btw

If he had no compassion, he wouldn't fucking tell Theon he went to all that journey to arrive where he belonged aka with them in Winterfell. Theon was craving for this sort of acceptance and Bran gave it to him. He could have let him die without knowing that but he fucking comforted him.

>He says and does what he needs to manipulate, nothing less or more.
His actor already BTFO this by the way in latest comic con.

>Yes it is a bad thing when you also know antagonizing her this way will lead to a city burning and the kingdoms and crown weak and divided.
While horrible, Bran warned Jon not to trust the lizard tyrant and he didn't hear him out. If your all knowing brother tells you she sucks, you should reconsider it. He gave Jon a choice and Jon chose to follow her.
Dany was always threatening to burn cities, she would have burned one in season 6 if wasn't for fucking Tyrion stopping her. The only thing it changed is that she lost the people that held her back and the trust of those remaining. This needed to happen for Jon to open his eyes and see who she really wants and knife'ed her at last.

>Elective monarchies don't work with a hereditary aristocracy. Vrana really fucking loves war and violence and rape
It's a fantasy world, user. It matters not, what matters is that the system was changed, maybe it'll change again in the future. Everything you say about Bran is a lie too. You're just angry Dany is a warmonger powerhungry bitch, just don't toss her traits on Bran.

Absolute monarchy is breaking the wheel though. Standing army, lord's weak, appointing people to offices loyal to you only, fealty to the Crown, lords not having their own armies and lieges. This is textbook shit that happened in history, led to and was a sign of progress

She was absolutely right to go sack Yunkai that was just a shitty plot contrivance for Tyrion to redeem his mistakes. Imagine if the president of iran was funding isis or something and isis managed to do a bunch of terroristic attacks on the US, then Iran started bombing America. What would America do?
1. Negotiate a truce, and kill some of the politicians in Iran after defending thenselves
2. Respond by attacking Iran
Shit story

are these skits from MadTV?

Absolute monarchy only got powerful because of alliances with merchants and the city classes. They helped to rise the king (Which was already established) over the nobles. It was a contract, but another type. They didn't BURN them to march with brainwashed troops and a horde of savages.

So don't give me lessons about history when you don't know anything entailing this type of monarchy. Dany is simply a conqueror tyrant very much alike the god kings of ancient times considering how she thinks herself as some kind of goddess/savior, not an absolute monarch. She's more akin Ghengis Kahn than anything if you want a more 'modern' example.

>he wouldn't fucking tell Theon he went to all that journey to arrive where he belonged aka with them in Winterfell.
That's called manipulation to give delay for Arya and give reason for Theon to fight long enough for Arya to get there

Actors have opinions, not facts, he admitted himself he doesn't really know how Bran and his powers work and that D&D never talked to him about it. He even thought the script was a joke

It didn't need to happen because she didn't and wouldn't have burned anything without Bran doing all his shit. And he never said not to trust Dany anyway.

It does matter and saying it's a fantasy world isn't a defense when George says it supposed to be based on real history and life, see his gripes with Tolkien

Equaling Dany to imperialistic and hated Burguerland sure is putting her on a good light!

If she had a rotten heart she would just kill Jon or let him die. Bran just set circumstances in motion to drive her crazy

Pointing out that people hold her to a higher standard than the 21st century when it's a feudal world. Robert baratheon and tywin did worse than she ever did before the last episode and no one gave a shit

She was already crazy. Anything would have made her snap. Bran was exposing her as crazy.

>Absolute monarchy only got powerful because of alliances with merchants and the city classes
Which could have happened after she took the throne and put in reforms as Jaehaerys did after Aegon I had taken the kingdoms. It'll take more wars and deaths and hundreds of years now for another visionary to finally rise up and advance Westeros

A King doomed to failure as hsi retarded small council allowed the North to have their freedom (right in front of the representatives to the iron islands and Dorne) and agreed that the ruler should be elected by noblemen. Bran the broken will be known as a failed king in the future

Emilia looks lewdest clothed

Attached: Emilia_Clarke_05232016_p4_5.jpg (1226x2048, 494K)

Tywin's sacking didn't burn the city to the ground. Dany was going to do that. Stop mincing words, Dany has violent tendencies and bloodlust likewise she thinks she's some godsent savior and makes her really dangerous. Her father didn't act fully unhinged until the Defiance, but he had the seeds, so did Dany.

>Bran was exposing her as crazy
Yeah i'm gonna scalp your mom white fucking your dead father body and shit on your baby sister mouth to expose you as crazy

Attached: 1556429969221.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

The point was that he WOULDN’T be an active king. It’s why he made Tyrion hand, and said he’d have a lifetime to fix all his mistakes, and why he’s still talking about having a master of war and whispers. He’s just gonna sit there and have visions all day and do dick all while Tyrion is the actual hand.

Reminder that we could have had based Aejon as the reluctant king of the 7 fulfilling his duty

>Anything would have made her snap.
Nope, took gaining then losing Jon, Jorah, Missandei (who then advocated for fire and blood), losing all her allies except Dorne near the end and North ready to turn on her with Yars not there, her advisors betraying her and conspiring,, losing two dragons and seeing the red keep making it "personal "

>Which could have happened after she took the throne and put in reforms as Jaehaerys did after Aegon I had taken the kingdoms
SHE LITERALLY INVADED WITH A FOREIGN ARMY, BURNED THE FOOD SUPPLIES AND LATER A FUCKING CITY, THE BIGGEST CITY.

She's not a visionary, she's an uneducated powerhungry girl who lived on the streets and after tasting power, she refuses to give it up. A lot of her attitude is obviously from being imprinted by the drohkai culture at young age.

Tywin was sacking a city that was his ally and surrendered and was the capital city, she was going to attack a city that wouldn't stop making war with her terrorizing her people and brought a fleet to destroy her city

>. Dany was going to do that.
Not him.but no, plan was to burn the Red Keep

All Bran did is tell Jon the truth of his origins. Literally, nothing else, stop siding with a pyromaniac tyrant because she has tits and if your waifu.

Nothing will beat Tommen the shota king

Attached: Ayyy.jpg (1263x834, 317K)

She was not at all crazy before season 8

They didn't bend the knee, so what?

>could have told Dany about Euron 360 sniping Rhaegal
>could have told about Missandei getting captured and dying

None of which were due to Bran's actions, so you're saying that she'll go crazy anyway. Some happened even before she went to Winterfell.

Her father became super crazy after the Defiance. You're now going "uhh he wasn't a mad king, he had a BAD EXPERIENCE so is ok if he burns down everyone based on it." No fuck that.

>stop siding with a pyromaniac tyrant because she has tits and if your waifu.
Where do you think you are

Attached: 1555211801355.gif (244x254, 1.14M)

Dany didn't ask. Sansa told her to stay in Winterfell and let the armies rest and she threw a tantrum and left. It's Dany's own fault because she was a greedy warmonger bitch.

>SHE LITERALLY INVADED WITH A FOREIGN ARMY
So did the First Men, Andals, Nymeria. Everyone is a foreigner to someone when it's time 5o conquer, heck one kingdom taking another is also foreigners.

Burning the food amounted to literally nothing, no one starved after or acted like it fucked anything up

Season 8 writing is bullshit, and that was Bran manipulation. Dany wanted to do more and cared for the small folk more than literally everyone else, until D&D needed a mad queen

It's not like she even needed the Northern army in the end

>Burned food supplies
That's dabid shit writing for explosions. She said before she needed the food. Same as Jon being immune to freezing water and all the dothraki dying

>Sansa
Oh, i know who this is now. Have a great day beautiful

Attached: 1557077502397.gif (200x133, 930K)

None of season 8 is possible if the events or characters of season 7 carried over

Lost Jon due to bran telling Sam to tell Jon when he's pissed. Sent the raven to dragonstone that led to the wight hunt. Told Jon it was his choice to tell Sansa while knowing the future. Let Dany and Jon leave for her to get ambushed while knowing the future, and knowing Dany would need comforting. Several things lead right to Bran

Season 8 feels completely unconnected with other seasons

Attached: wake me up.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>heck one kingdom taking another is also foreigners.
Stop pretending it's the same. When none of them planned to stay in westeros, they just went for war and would fuck off while all your other options was legit search for a home rather than elevating a tyrant.

>Burning the food amounted to literally nothing, no one starved after or acted like it fucked anything up

Winter was coming, burning food surely seemed like fucking horrible to do. If she had TWO braincells she would have confiscated the food.

>Bran manipulation
Literally WHAT? The only thing Bran revealed was Jon's origins and HE decided on his own to inform Dany and later his sisters. Bran didn't warg in him and make him do it. He simply gave him the truth as soon as he returned.

>Dany wanted to do more and cared for the small folk more than literally everyone else, until D&D needed a mad queen
That's why she threatens Sansa when she complains about the food stocks and about the dragons eating aka "i don't give a shit about how you feed the peasants."

>let the armies rest
That's stupid , army is gonna split as people head home to wait out Winter, fucking Robb knew this which is why he didn't march back north

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1561091197460.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

That's not the point, it was that Dany didn't want anyone to rest because she was itching to crush Cersei. Her blind conquest is what killed Rhaegal and Missendei.

What?

>let the armies rest
Remember when Sansa was bitching about food before when they were needed? You would think she would want them gone asap

She had every right to be, her dragon was dead and army was weakened due to retarded northern antics and she would have been better off ignoring Jon and attacking KL the day after she landed on Dragonstone

Those were two valid complains and in no way overlap with each other. Because: food and making your men rest are things any leader should take in account. I'm very shocked that Jon the Spineless at the time didn't realize this. He should have known better from his experience in the Watch.

>When none of them planned to stay in westeros,
Yes they fucking did. Why are you making shit up?

Winter was coming and her army was running out of food yet they're okay after and it's not talked about. Literally meant nothing
Bran knows the future, he knows user, just like knowing to give Arya the knife, the manipulative shit

She was right. Dany brought food as the Dothraki were obviously feeding the dragons and none of them.complained about food storage. And it's for a battle not a lasting occupation and still no one starved after. So also meant nothing

And she lost a dragon and her pet slave.

Because Jon knew it was Sansa's bullshit
Stop trying to defend shit writing D&D shill

The more they rest, the more northern supplies they use up, the less they have for the winter. Before they were needed to fight the walkers, Jon expressly was going to get an army to help the north, after that they didn't need to stick around. She knew Jon was bringing an army and had no reason to complain when she did

>Yes they fucking did. Why are you making shit up?
Did you forget her loyal pets were jumping ship after Dany conquers Westeros? If Greyworm and Missendai weren't going to stick around why do you think the nameless mook will?

Patrician taste.

I'm talking about after they defeated the Night King, Rhaegal dying was on another level of retarded

I'm not defending the writing, I'm saying Jon should have been the one to protest.

A noggerkong

Greyworm was a literal incel who got a taste of pusy, the rest of the army were still totally not slaves

>the only way to kill a dragon is shooting them in the eye
>kills rhaegal with 3 arrow shots to the chest
What did D&D mean by this

Attached: 1553641927301.png (454x542, 347K)

One that's come all this way

Night King possessed Bran while he was warging, leaving a shell of the boy's consciousness inside of his lich form - hence why he was so easily dispatched by Arya. Bran is the Night King's puppet.

Considering he hired Bronn as master of coin not a good one. His master plan was totally retarded too, could've been done in a much easier way