>AVENGERS assemble

Why does he whisper it? How can anyone even hear him? Not even the person standing next to him would hear that.
youtube.com/watch?v=cT9mxZUQ2JM

Attached: assempl.png (462x432, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
youtu.be/xErMzT4nWoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>avengers assemble
>already assembled

I heard it

based

>capeshit
go back to Yea Forums zoomer

they all have headsets

It would be mansplaining otherwise.

>Tfw they had a perfect moment for Cap to call "Avengers assemble" to start the portals bit and they didn't take it.

Attached: ccb.gif (258x249, 2.53M)

Does anyone else legitimately think this during movies? I actually get worried that another character might not've heard what someone said because they didn't say it loud enough.

We should but we don't, and don't have to. No one cares.

>Cap gets the Hammer
>It's ultimately pointless and he achieves nothing with it
I actually did think him whispering it when they were all assembled stupid as fuck. I enjoyed the movie over all and even though most people consider that a "hype" moment it just didn't make any sense. It's like Cap thought "Oh I have to say that line now"

General audiences might find it silly

To be fair that happens a lot in the comics too.

>autobots roll out
>already rolling out

Nope they transform when he first says it. The second time he says it, he rolls out first and then everyone follows him. Here Cap says everyone assemble, but they were all already standing together, with no plan, no introduction to who the fuck just gathered behind them. He even doesn't say it loud.

He has a communication device

Asgardians have one? The pegasus or strange? He got dusted. I guess he was just talking to the old avengers. Where did they find the Ravagers?

He was only talking to the members of the Avengers, who all had comm devices.

why do they run at each other like retards?

They all got Wakanda issued headsets

>You couldn't live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me
excuse me?
you hojacked their time machine and followed them into the future
they did their best to avoid you, if they never saw you again then they'd have won by default
dumbass.

>Yea Forums doesn't like this scene solely because it's from a capeshit movie
can't you guys have any fun? it was a good action scene.

Yes, because it's just a fucking movie and not everybody is an autist. Everybody heard it if the script makes it so, that's it

I somehow thought there would be a joke where Ant-Man goes
>ok when we do go
>wait why is everyone running and yelling
>guess i'll run too
>wait how is that kid swinging around with nothing around

this fucker can withstand the full mighty of all infinity stones, and yet it doesn't immediately explode Thanos upon impact, as you'd expect such a weapon swinging full force at you.
This, for me, is the biggest plot hole in both movies.

Attached: 515sbWRua1L._UX522_.jpg (522x365, 12K)

>as you'd expect
I wouldn't.

too embarrassed

They needed a cool line for the trailer

The Russo's said Thano's skin is really, really strong.

this is absolute maximum levels of cringe. they have high tech weaponry and even magic and shit. and yet they run at each other like medieval armies.
normalfags and their embarrassing manchildren pop culture need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

I was worried the clapping in the audience might distract the characters

why didn't he aim for his head?

If anything their failure brought them back to the infinity stones, Thanos was just lucky and in the way.

you can't have a modern hero movie without one group of people running at another group of people. we've had this since civil war and even aquaman adopted it

>Avengers Assemble
>”The Avengers” name wasn’t explained until Captain Marvel
>”Assemble” has LITERALLY no weight unless you’re aware of stupid comic trivia.

>Avengers assemble because this Galaxy threatening evil consisting of few hundreds CQC fighters can never be defeated by a battle line of Abrams tanks with reactive armor plating and a fleet of A10's performing strafing runs
>Aaaaaaaaaa

Calm down, Dumbo.

This scene bugged me. How many wizards were there? Seems a bit ridiculous having that many giant portals

but that would make no sense (just like the rest of the series, lol)

Both words start with the same letter!
Why the fuck is this quote "popular" with comic fans? Has a nice ring to it? That's it? Fucking kill me.

Because that is what millenial retards consider to be warfare.

How come Endgame's Thanos shits on Thor that already surpassed his father, Odin and is weilding both Stormbreaker, strength belt and Mjolnir?

He would've killed Thor easily if not for Captain.

Attached: thanos-in-avengers-endgame.jpg (1300x649, 85K)

US military knowhere to be seen agian. No nuke for you this time. What the fuck.

>avengers assemble
>also 30,000 niggers with shields

Have sex

There are nano bots surround speakers so everyone can hear

"We are all avengers now!" Finally they are living up to their name. They are avenging something.

I wonder what was the first blockbuster to really popularize this, the first time I can remember a shot of that being the money shot of a film and in trailers even was The Mummy

Because ever since the fiest Avenger movie, thenarmy of Thanos would be shredded to shit after the initial shock with the current standing military force of the Earth.
Capeshitting producers need to jump through the mental hoops to rationalize why the military is not available.

based retard

I'm on it boss.

>30 000
Barely 300. Russos know fuck all about the scale.

spiderman was actually swinging from Giant man's arm at the first clash with thanos army

It made sense for Mummy, because it was army of Arabs and firearms would do fuck all against beings made of sand.
They afterall showed that Mujahadeens didn't shy away from modern guns.

the mummy is probably the earliest one I can think of followed by gladiator and lotr

Attached: tdkr.png (1919x1074, 3.72M)

Cringe manbaby.

here's gangs of new york's scene with it. I wonder did anchorman have one?

Attached: gony.png (1906x1080, 2.91M)

Anchorman doesn't really count since the total amount of people is only 20 or 30 from what I remember.

civil war did it with like 10 people lol

Attached: civil war.png (1911x1074, 1.26M)

That one in Mummy still holds up great, the fact that it's a period piece film makes them only more intimidating and the battle more justified to be orchestrated like that. That and fighting an army of undead is inherently more gripping than fighting some space aliens like in Avengers since, one why would aliens be fighting on foot if they conquered planets, and also the undead seemingly can't actually be stopped by traditional means since they can just keep coming making the battle feel even more hopeless and stacked against them

in the mummy the undead are also on foot vs an army of cav so might as well charge them I guess. in the first movie it was cav charging a firing line

Attached: mummy.png (1907x1074, 2.13M)

Fuck off you miserable cunt. Whining like an effete bitch while bumping the thread, you make my pussy dry out.

I think it was symbolic

Oh, like the Bible.

>95% of those fuckers are not Avengers
I really dislike the fact that they treat the whole MCU as Avengers

The films state at least once Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. So in excess of 1 million based on Earth standards alone, let along all the cosmic ones. They could have added to the stakes that the army they are fighting in the end is merely the vanguard, and millions and millions of ayyy fucking shits will descend on them soon, which makes Tony's snap even more necessary.

How is this shit so popular?

Avengers Assemble was literally the name of the first Avengers film... come on user

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0

Only in the UK

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-073440.png (1280x720, 374K)

because it's embarrassing, even for this mediocre actor and even after 10 years

Your shotgun wound will never be a pussy, tranny.

Is that why they all show up so late? Like instead of rushing to the deadly cosmic threat Wong had to magic hole to Norway and hand out Bluetooth ear pieces before bringing the asgardians to the battle? Did Howard the duck get one? How?

>t. butthurt avatard

wait, what? The have Giant Man in those movies?

This looks hype, kinda want to see it, but I stopped watching somewhere around Avengers, I think after that I only saw IM3 and first GotG

>which makes Tony's snap even more necessary.
And yet his only response to this overwhelming army is a team of CQC fighters and metal armor with sub-par armament.

>can survive gauntlet beam
>this means it should have more attack power
this is your brain on video games, like when people try cutting up the force into discreet powers you have to level up

This movie is so good.

The real Avengers are the friends we made along the way, user

Attached: pepe_taye_bae.jpg (1024x603, 84K)

>Finally I have become the Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 Engame!
Powerful writing.

that's the moment Cap is deputizing them as protectors of Earth

The main Avengers all have ear-pieces

More importantly - where did Asgardian army come from?
Weren't they killed by Hella?

>thousands of superheroes vs. thousands of supervillains
>each one has unique powers that often involve long range bombardment, teleportation, manipulation of object, manipulation of terrain, manipulation of time & space & gravity, super jumps, super speed, super strength, highly advanced weapons, manipulation of the elements, and invulnerability
>they all just run at each other and form a fistfight moshpit

>>It's ultimately pointless and he achieves nothing with it
Because it was pure fan service

I don't remember this scene

>Not even the person standing next to him would hear that.
Strange teleported all of them and he heard him in his future simulatuon so he has helped him to not embrass himself by choosing this exact moment.

>have gun
>charge in to close combat

Attached: 1489800654515.jpg (774x785, 215K)

>2014 Thanos already has fuck huge army.
Why didn't Thanos invade Earth in 2014 then if he knew at least two Infinity Stones were there after Loki's failure in 2012? You don't even need a portal cube to get to Earth as Captain Marvel showed you can just jump-gate to it 20 years earlier.

It lacks of emotion. Look at this Hulk assembling. There's passion on it.

youtu.be/xErMzT4nWoA

Frens...

Attached: FUwwc8s.png (2000x1053, 2.34M)

Why was Cap using a headset from 5 years ago that is still synced to Falcon's headset from 5 years ago

How did Cap's headset sync with Starlord's alien headset whom he never met before?

Everything about Captain America in Endgame was cringe as all hell.

except the shot where he hammers Thanos' chin, which is the only good thing in the movie

>Ravagers
Quill

Why did they never talk about the robot guy who was killed?

Based

or the screaming... or the kicking...

How the fuck Thanos could grab that Stormbreaker thingy while fighting against fat Thor btw?

by the pussy

Did you not watch the movie? Scarlet Witch talks about him with Hawk guy at Tony's funeral.

very nice, user, good work

He has the power of Thor when he says it. So his magic god powers project his voice to everyone.

oh, you went to one of THOSE theaters

>everyone arrives for battle against advanced aliens
>they take their helmet off
>they run towards the aliens
adults watch this.

I don't know if you noticed but marvel produces only comedies

>a whole army of 4 wizards
>all of them work in concert to open portals while thanos' ship fires its laser beams
>redirect the blasts back at his ship
Would have been fucking badass.

Nigga, the asgardian army was killed by hela then half of the remaining civilians were murdered by thanos, how are their still so many able fighters?

From now on i'm only going to watch movies in IMAX/Dolby, fuck sharing the theater with stupid poor people.

Based wakanda warrior posting on Yea Forums

I couldn't think i was too busy clapping

Kino, sucks that its gone

Any semblance of strategy or sense would have been welcome in this final battle instead we got generic run at each other despite having long range weapons.

"sneed..."
why did he whisper it

go back to your arthouse containment thread faggot

that buildup song is like:
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS

Fuck off, you going to get this thread deleted marvelshill.

>made fun of the Thanoscopter blade
>he actually uses it as an helicopter blade

He swings off Antmans arm and all the massive ships that are flying about

[ Dr.Sivana speaking faintly in the distance ]

nice headcanon