Character is treated as drop-dead gorgeous when they really aren't

>Character is treated as drop-dead gorgeous when they really aren't

Attached: JuliaRoberts.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/film/news/cameron-diaz-retired-acting-1202740317/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never understood her hype, her brother is more attractive and definitely more talented even though he's Z tier desu

scarlett johansson in anything other than lost in translation
cameron diaz in anything other than the mask

this

>her brother
Holy shit I had no idea.

Attached: MAG-0218-Eric-Brown-SS02.jpg (1047x1440, 317K)

Attached: dora_the_explorer_-_screengrab_-_p_2018.jpg (349x524, 51K)

pic related

Attached: shit.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Rose McGowan SVU

Attached: Casandra.jpg (384x288, 14K)

Attached: 39746_JLC_Caps_NBS__2144_122_1171lo2.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

She's not bad but Michael Douglas' wife in that movie was a high 8 minimum

Attached: fatal-attraction-di.jpg (720x480, 32K)

Ann Hathaway although in her first movies she was treated a fugly geek wich is what she is

>character
basically every girl irl who isn't obese is treated as drop dead gorgeous irl
i don't know what i mean by this

DDG

NDDG

Cameron Diaz in literally every single movie shes in.

scarlet Johansson in anything past ghost world. and she wasnt even "hot" then just a ygwbt. jewish producers treat her in every script like shes audry heburn kek

This is a thread built for that Gal Gadot webm

Late 90s Julia is one of the most beautiful women ever. Shame she's a terrible person apparently.

Attached: Julia.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Gal Gadot

Sarah Jessica Parker in '00s wtf

Barbara Streisand in Yentyl

Shirley McClane

Chloe Mortez since 2014

Maya Hawk since 2019. Her skin resembles sunkissed plastic barf. Wtf

Natalie Portman after 2010. She's aged terribly. And get visibly more smug. The correlation is undeniable. She looks greasy and like she uses strenuous sex for her only exercise three times a day. Mighty Thor? She can barely throw her purse into the backseat of her Tel Aviv limo

ScarJo after 2014. She widened out and now her face is like a bloated Russian doll that's going to sprout twiggy hairs from a beauty mark. Her trainers deserve a race but her doing a BW prequel is going against the grain.

Charlize Theron - it's funny how she still plays sexpot roles but she's lost all her 2 Days in the Valley glistening nubile blonde appeal. She has no talent. Imagine Kill Bill with her and not Uma. It'd play like a late Paul WS Anderson sequel.

Daddario in 2019 - this is prob controversial but she has no new tricks and we saw her so primed in TD that unless she's doing softcore she's just aging like fruit in a glass container under a hot lamp. Can you picture her in movies in 5 years?

Margot Robbie in 2019 - I agree with growing rumors, she's gotta be 40. Fudged her resume. I was never sold on her during WoWS buzz either. She has better creative tastes than Theron but she can't keep it going. I noticed black people on Twitter are nonplussed by her now, a good way to judge expiration weirdly snuff. I bet she portrays Marilyn Monroe as a drug addict and then transitions to producing and more "mature" roles

Jennifer Lawrence - from the right angle, she's a fuck fantasy but her face has this paralyzed figurine quality that is haunting, like a cabbage patch sextoy. The Fappening forever degraded any scant mystery. She's high school trash that fucked her way up the Hebrew ladder based on rumor. Her career is flatlined with public now.

Attached: 1550166599447.png (699x518, 558K)

what is every jewess actress that is pushed off on tv shows and movies, alex

>Shame she's a terrible person apparently.
Huge huge coke head jsyk

scarjo was actually really cute in recent stuff like GitS, Lucy, and Under the Skin. she just looks like shit in marvel stuff for some reason

She has lots of acne scars. When HD and Blu hit big, there was a Radar Magazine article, or was it Gawker, about how producers were now hesitant to cast her. I forget the other actors cited. It was very interesting. They compared HD for actresses to when silent movies became talkies. But now CGI de-aging techniques are changing the game in the other direction, where Jewsesses and Brie will be working capeshit into their 40s.

I agree but I think it was revenge reverse projection where the "hot blonde" looked more Jewish and the brunette homely wife was hotter. She also epitomized the independent cosmo 80s business woman with a diaphragm in her clutch.

>Under the Skin
Overweight + overrated

She looked good in Winter Soldier. Also the Island, but Bay's real talent is making actresses look good.

Based and informative user, can't disagree with you

Someone post the gal gadot swimsuit webm

>like a cabbage patch sextoy

Fucking kek

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this.

>Gal Gadot
Sounds like a name of some DnD demon.

Thanks anons, just tellin' it how it be.

yo is this a tranny?

>90s Julia is one of the most beautiful women ever
She looks like a shemale in that pic

Attractiveness is subjective and also more than the sum of her parts (i.e. her face). Overall vibe and persona have a huge effect.

its always been funny to me when julia roberts is supposed to be hot

pretty woman is an even funnier example

Remember when they kicked up a big stir when she showed up at an award show with some armpit hair. She was shamed for it. Now she'd probably get lauded. I don't give much of a shit either way, but it stuck with me, because it was blown so out of proportion.

Attached: fox.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: Lisa_-_The_Room.jpg (1142x636, 37K)

>>Under the Skin
>Overweight + overrated
LITERALLY gay

tranny back to rebbit

Attached: 72bd8c6f2bc5438c8819d76ea91a9812.jpg (360x480, 30K)

She looks pretty decent but her big appeal is her smile and seemingly laid back attitude.

Every movie with Uma Thurman

Nobody looked good in shoulderpads wtf 80s needs to be purged

trannies are hot, welcome to Yea Forums retard

This is ridiculous

Why hello beautiful

Attached: Why Hello Beautiful.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz were not only unattractive even when I was a kid for me but straight up repulsive. I can't explain why though.

She was pretty hot in The house that Jack built.

she was fucking hot in that secretary movie

I love how she bobs her head with effortless hotness and attitude

Are we really pretending Julia Roberts isn't hot?

Attached: o.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

Every woman on screen lately, it’s so annoying because most of them are ugly to mediocre p. We’re actually expected to believe people want to fuck Elisabeth Moss?

She was hot in Moll Flanders

Attached: 1550101167520.jpg (588x502, 189K)

Always ugly, looks like a pig with a botched nose job
It’s her attitude more than anything that made her sexy, great body too
I hate her ugly platypus face, most unsexy woman in Hollywood before Tessa Thompson lurched along

/I appreciate that in all my time on 4channel dot org the site always has a bunch of dudes for some reason acting like theyre too good for some woman in Hollywood like they wouold nutt after halfway pushing their little dicks into these women

She looked like a weird tranny in WS, bad hair shape, big head on hulking shoulders but a tiny frame.

dilate

I agree but there’s nothing remotely attractive about any of these neurotic feminist albaphobic screeching pedo ring supporting harpies.

Attached: sandra oh.png (990x554, 869K)

>Character is treated as drop-dead gorgeous when they really aren't: The Movie.

Attached: RLS.jpg (289x340, 13K)

YUCK

>IMAGINE

That’s not the point you absolute bellend. They’re in Hollywood therefore they have a duty to entertain, to glamourise, enchant, convince, they chose to do this. They are also supposed to be the epitome of female beauty, but they’re never as good as the sweet local lass with that twinkle in her blue eyes. It doesn’t matter what WE look like until we’re the ones trying to sell Hollywood you dumb deranged cock rider.

whatever floats your boat, mayne

this thread is based and redpilled

women are gross

Attached: u are gay.jpg (1688x1125, 317K)

>HA if you dont like women with faces like thunder and bodies of fat you must be gay

>cameron diaz
Oh thank god we are over that period where she was forced in everything and Hollywood wanted you to see her as some sex symbol.

>if you don’t like these mundane 4/10 hags with shit personalities you are gay
No lad, just want Hollywood to be in a golden age once more

I've stuck my finger in my butt in the shower, plus I've had a digital rectal exam, both times they didn't do it for me. So I think I'll pass bro.

She has always looked like Steven Tyler

>Late 90s Julia is one of the most beautiful women ever.
Are you out of your fucking mind? She looks horribly ugly in that pic you shared. Look at the jaw and mouth on it - like some kind of creature you'd find on the sea bed. Hideous.

Olivia Munn. Doesn't help that she's a fucking terrible actor as well.

I feel like there are some directors who have a serious hardon for her, and she is being cast just so that this dude can watch her ass all day.

Diaz is the only actress I recall who was literally pushed out of "hot" roles because she hit the wall. She basically was forced to retire. Knight & Day was the last hurrah, she tried to go MILF in Bad Teacher but it's just cringe

>2018
>her "retirement" leaks lmao
variety.com/2018/film/news/cameron-diaz-retired-acting-1202740317/

>some kind of creature you'd find on the sea bed
Ariel's mom? I can sea that. Except she's white.

>this was a 10 in 90s america

Attached: 59600533-BDD7-4CD1-9E7E-6E43E6178089.jpg (554x554, 22K)

oh god this

>t. Lyle Loveit

IMAGINE

>Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz were not only unattractive even when I was a kid for me but straight up repulsive
I know what you mean sorta, I think it was the transition from a more sophisticated manly type of woman that rose to prominence in the Eighties, Roberts, Demi Moore and Diaz were the Nineties evolution of that that, but then Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Heather Locklear, Carmen Elektra, Brooke Burke, that Baywatch E! Channel Howard Stern Playmate bimbo came into fashion, and that was so much better and kino. But both types were 1000x more kino that Brie Larson, Zendaya and Portman now.

Kelly LeBrock rocked should pads well, so did Applegate in DTMtBD

Yes that movie is pretty faggotry, a rip-off of Natasha's Species franchise but accepted by Criterion bc muh toxic masculinity back when it was kewl. Natasha's fuckable killer ayyyy > ScarJo's ayyyy hoe.

I remember when she decided to do a "serious movie" it was called Mary Reilly and this fucking movie was literally talked about by every TV station for how "risky" and "different" it was. It was Jeckyll and Hyde except about their maid or some shit? It bombed and Roberts was never the same. Women turned on her. At least that's how it seemed. It's so crazy how that dumb movie which I prob never even saw consumed an entire American dialogue.

You have to be joking. Nobody is this stupid.

>Uma Thurman

Absolutely. She's a dog. She is exactly what this thread is about - movies present her as an incredibly stunning goddess, and she just looks awful to me. Literally 4/10 on a good day.

How is it better than Species faggot? Have you seen Species 1 and 2? Are you dating to say roastie ScarJo in Under the Skin is a feather on the ass of prime 90s Natasha Henstridge? Lmao. ScarJo waited until she was 30 to do UtS, Natasha was on her tenth period ever. Species has Michael Madsen and Ben Kingsley at their 90s max comfy. Who does your film have? Just an artsy black background prob inspired by Insidious' otherworld. Go to reddit with your college dorm Netflix philosophy pick.

I didn't know that I shared Yea Forums with so many gays. That's fine, I'm not homophobic. No homo.

Supergay post. Scarjo is always hot.

If you're serious you might be gay.

Grey's Anatomy made me laugh hard when they tried to imply in-universe she was as hot as Meredith

Really what the fuck were they thinking? She even acted the part, strutting around like some kind of catch.

Attached: large.jpg (400x400, 29K)

if you like julia roberts youre bisexual at brst m8

Cersei and Arya from got.
Extremely gay.

Never understood this logic. Gay people are perfectly capable of judging a woman's appearance. Megan Fox was good looking, but not the hottest woman in the universe like everyone pretended a decade ago.

Why do they cast ugly white women? The last really pretty one I remember is Amy Adams in the Disney movie or Lindsey Lohan in mean girls

>Arya from got

u wot m8

She literally looks like a character from the Dark Crystal. Look at her ugly pointed lower face, flat wide mouth and real doll eyes

Attached: 663B0655-0E49-4808-A152-67185C3D77D2.jpg (800x449, 31K)

Megan Fox in transformers was probably one of the best looking women around at that time. She looked amazing.

Don't tell me you actually think this goblin is anywhere close to being pretty?

Attached: Goblin.jpg (793x689, 248K)

There's that one episode of Frasier where he's fawning over this hot sports girl and everyone is like WHOA DUDE WHO IS THAT FUCKING BABE!?
Then you see her and it's some disgusting granny. Probably the producer's gf lol

fucking kek

She was in the first season.

>Megan Fox was good looking, but not the hottest woman in the universe like everyone pretended a decade ago.
This. Clearly she fucked Bay. And her role was so calculated in Transformers, it wasn't organic. Felt like a goddamn horny soda commercial for Nascar. She was too fake tan, and belied a "hip hop trash" vibe under her strained LiLo-gone-good purity.

oh I would fugg, hard

If anything it’s increased by now

She's no Emma, that's for sure.

Attached: emma kiss.webm (640x640, 815K)

Attached: Sophia-Lillis.jpg (1200x627, 108K)

Tell us something we don't know

>imagine being this much of a faggot
I jerked off many to her movie where she fucked her student

objectively the worst Emma. please refrain from posting her.

>horseface
>weird fucking lips
>big nose
>that fucking chin
2/10 would not bang

A true gentleman of refined taste
>She's high school trash that fucked her way up the Hebrew ladder
Was just the ice cold finisher.

Attached: 1563811384637.jpg (647x600, 50K)

YOU ARE TEARING ME APAAAART

>you just don't believe that crime lords and superheroes are fighting over that face

Attached: patrice.png (500x384, 337K)

>Why hello beautiful
That's why they call him the joker

This, fuck off.

>TEN DORRA FOL FUCKY FUCKY

thas rite

A man of culture I see. Please do share more of your insights on modern celebs

173 million Jews died in the Hollow Cost.

What?? No way!

Attached: 14668896-F760-48E9-B436-0492F13B3A76.jpg (292x337, 8K)

>snapchat overexposure filter that makes women look like they have loli quality skin

Attached: 1536479990174.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Only time i thought she was mildly attractive was in stranger than fiction and even then i think its just because she really suited the character and had the chemistry with will ferrel

It wasn't her beauty they were attracted to, it was her virginity you pleb.

Sandra Bullock in that movie where she's a butch and gets a makeover and there's a scene where she walks out in slow motion and she's supposed to look stunning but looks average as shit.
Also Sophie Turner in GOT, I'll agree that Emilia Clarke IS stunning though.
Megan Fox in Transformers, we're supposed to see her "hot ass" or cleavage with Bay's camera but there's literally nothing there.
Emma Stone in Easy A. She has the sex appeal of the sunken USS Arizona

pretty much any movie with a black girl lead

Before she took the bog-pill she was hot af and I must question your heterosexuality

I don't think she was ever "SMOKING HOT" but in the late 00s she was definitely very qt. Acting like a nasty skank was a big turnoff and then of course she answered the call and we know the rest of the story.

Want my money? Stop putting ugly bitches on screen.

Dont want my money? Put ugly hog roastsn screen then call me a racist

I agree with you on Scarjoe but after pic related

Attached: 42CFEBAB-89AA-4085-B1A7-245281BA00BF.jpg (600x343, 59K)

Her daughter is a bit cuter though.

No one said or acted like she was pretty in the first season user

Threads like this convince me I'm being listened to. Was taking to my brother about how they tried to convince everyone Julia Roberts was beautiful in the 90's.

>cameron diaz in anything other than the mask
She's cute as fuck in Something About Mary you fucking stupid faggot but apart from that you're totally right.

this guy gets it

Attached: patch moint.webm (808x694, 2.88M)

You're a gentleman and a scholar. An honor to shitpost with you.

Attached: 1544162745418.png (253x500, 74K)

>Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Heather Locklear, Carmen Elektra, Brooke Burke, that Baywatch E! Channel Howard Stern Playmate bimbo came into fashion, and that was so much better and kino
You're a degenerate cumbrain without an ounce of class. Kys

I never got why Hollywood kept trying to make Rene Russo's manjaw a thing in the 90's.

Show me an attractive woman in 2019 you contrarian retard

Based and patrician assessment.

Attached: 1555306116328.png (640x478, 431K)

She looks like an autistic Sandra Bullock

>desperate to get her fucking panties off
>still barely making lip contact
LOL fucking jews

gay post desu

Attached: Jamie-Lee-Curtis-nips-DD61FK-768x791.jpg (768x791, 143K)

Me copping a feel on the left.

We need people like you writing celebrity gossip columns over those boring social justice trogladytes.

the actor's gay
when scarjo makes more effort than you in a kissing scene there's got to be something wrong

and shes the hottest fucking gilf ive ever laid eyes on

Attached: JamieLeeCurtis_InRed-FTR.jpg (1240x775, 64K)

I'll catch some shit for this but Jennifer Aniston

Why is she suddenly becoming a thing again?
Her name is literally just Sopranos dialogue.

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Aniston
Angelina Jolie
Lupita Nyongo
Charlize Theron
Sarah Jessica Parker
Scarlet Johansson
Kayley Cuoco(whatever the fuck that's spelled)
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Madonna
Lady Gaga
off the top of my head
BEFORE I FORGET
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK ROASTIES
FUCK REDDIT
FUCK NORMIES

Attached: 1562529418624.jpg (720x724, 28K)

I was sad they took cute katie homes out and pretended that hag was some hot piece of ass. "and you are beautiful" nice one joker.

>Be fairly talented character actor
>Always have to play second fiddle to your A-list sister
>Create objectively better looking Yandere version of her.
Is this the most kino revenge arc, bros?

Attached: emma-roberts-in-a-black-dress-on-the-set-of-little-italy-120617_6.jpg (1200x1800, 191K)

Look at Elvira today for two seconds and you'll change your mind

holy fucking based

Moffat kept shoving her in where she wasn't needed, and she absolutely derailed what would have been some of Matt Smith's best episodes. Her two parter with Tennant and the Capaldi episode are pretty much a perfect little 3-part arc for River Song and should have been left at that. Moffat just didn't know how to let go.

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 9K)

DAMN THAT'S?! JAMIE LEECURTIUS

Emma > Julia.

She was cute but never a jaw-dropper.

Attached: e3592f91d61cd5f6837aac3b680294b5.jpg (779x1024, 194K)

I dunno, I thought she was pretty hot in a milf-y way.

Attached: alex-cleavage.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

>scarlett johansson is not a 10/10 in the island
You need to dilate, a lot...

this, so much this.

kek

she was alright in donnie darko

Based Patrice putting goofy little hoes in their rightful place.

It's like her face was always old?

The script was written for Cary Grant and they didn't edit it when they got Walter instead. That's my theory.

Attached: image.jpg (312x445, 31K)

I would think she was cute irl. Not in a movie though.

She is hot for females because she has a fit body, it's like an ultimate fantasy to have slim body like hers

>the tummy and thighs

Attached: DC295B7A-A684-4CEE-B110-C450FB3DFCD1.jpg (713x567, 70K)

I thought this was Emilia Clarke

her and sandra bullock, even though sandra bullock was more of an action type cast earlier in her career

it's the perfect amount

Agree

Attached: 3A8AFF90-786B-4086-8A19-344096E4D263.gif (453x250, 1006K)

Killing Eve is responsible for that

Your list is actually great besides pamela anderson.

rewatching wayne's world as an adult, I felt the movie generally stayed funny.
i thought it funny how these ostensibly pure metal-heads would fawn over some hot asian's pop-rock

You faggots acting like Daisy is attractive

Attached: D-Or8PQVUAAXhz7.jpg (1199x899, 94K)

Indubitably based my boy

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

checked.
speak of the dubs, and they will appear.

Attached: 111.jpg (650x976, 78K)

>generic pornstar-looking plastic ”””beauty”””
>best-looking woman

Attached: CDBB3D06-0FEA-4F46-AC20-052C8CAE48EF.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

I feel you. The only time she has been close to cute was when she was young.

Britney Spears may have had her unhinged moments, but shes always been hot

She's in full on roastie mode in Erin Brockovich.

>Gay people are perfectly capable of judging a woman's appearance.
No, your brain is wired wrong.

I wish more pornstars looked like Megan Fox. Closest one is Megan Rain obviously, but she looks like shit compared to the OG.

I thought this was Steve Buscemi in a wig.

Also was i the only person who couldn't look past Julias weird forehead. Those three pronged lines that went to the the point between her eyes. Surely other people noticed that? Don't tell me it was only me who saw that.

>Jennifer Lawrence

she looks like amy schumer's skinny sister

anne hathaway

true

Attached: 1552857732398.jpg (289x366, 39K)

wtf happened to her???

This man is not wrong

yeah, Scarlett is the most overrated shit in hollywood, she's sexy but not the top, maybe top 50

>cute katie homes
I will never understand how Katie Holmes got memed into being "cute". She has always had a weird melty face with saggy eyes. I thought Maggie was a legit improvement because she was at least an unconventional kind of cute. Like she was actually really good at being quirky cute, while Holmes was straight up bad at being conventional cute, but plebs always fall for conventional, even when it's done poorly.

Attached: holmes3.jpg (271x350, 28K)

is this edited somehow...?

>is this edited
not much

Attached: 81887276-Harvey-Weinstein-and-Anne-Hathaway.jpg (800x656, 133K)

>generic pornstar-looking plastic ”””beauty”””
did u even watch the movie you dumb phoneposting faggot

name, I must fap now

/thread

hate that ugly bitch and every movie she ruined

you have got to be gay to not like her

Attached: file.png (541x637, 452K)

The chink from that terrible Charlie's Angels movie.

he told the truth and they hated him for it

Tia Carerra.

What about characters who are treated as plain or odd looking but are actually hot?

Agreed. What I find particularly funny is how this is always the pic that people use to compare the two. Gyllenhaal is objectively cuter here than Holmes is.

Attached: 5586325-7638752042-Batma.jpg (650x487, 66K)

She looked fine naked.

Attached: 1498209248119.webm (1920x804, 2.89M)

When is she presented as being beautiful?

She's so sexy

Unlike Maggie, Holmes had 10/10 tits

givin this guy a yuge based

Never liked Lucy Liu. Her asian face was pulled so tight she couldn't emote, and therefore couldn't act, and she wasn't funny. Even Futurama hailed her praises but she was just a big nothing. Glad to know she's a nobody now.

you rang?

Attached: 1327283056785.jpg (500x649, 168K)

just come out, it's ok

no.

>hurrr durrr, braces and glasses means you're ugly!
She was far and away the cutest actress on this garbage show.

Attached: uglybetty09a.jpg (244x340, 47K)

>Late 90s Julia is one of the most beautiful women ever
NO

fun fact, she's not popular in China and they're baffled by how she's considered hot in the West

I'm going to be extremely generous and assume you mean the one on the right, Eli Roth's wife who was presented as equally hot to ADA.

The female equivalent to Rick Moranis

Attached: Helena (2).jpg (2275x3300, 839K)

This post sounds like a girl posted it.

Attached: 39603719049f93d066b8e717efd40be8060c01c6f4a823643d4742a197a5502f.jpg (640x960, 113K)

What about when a character is presented as being the hottest person in a film, but the audience actually ends up going for another character instead?

god i wish i was keanu

B&R

I did.

eughf

Attached: streisand.jpg (432x648, 26K)

Ah you mean Lost In Space Syndrome. Heather Graham who?

Attached: l_c_2.jpg (400x478, 41K)

And they're pretty fucking average, really. She has the same, barely-there, b-cup fat sacks that any random actress might have. As well as the jowls of a lunch lady.

Attached: moving goalposts.jpg (600x450, 102K)

I was in denial about daddario but you might be right

it was cgi retard

She is literal perfection.

I imagine he means the OTHER one, who's supposed to be just as hot

Yeah just like Emilia Clarke right? You idiot

whats was his problem

Allison is the perfect woman. Prove me wrong.

the fuck are you talking about

Attached: Katie Holmes titties.webm (1400x788, 3M)

Attached: 1561657528806.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

No, it's Sarah dammit

Attached: orphan-black-Sarah (2).jpg (3360x2242, 2.32M)

>JAIME LEE CURTIS LOOKED LIKE *THAT*?

>implying this is supposed to prove anything
They are literally nothing special. Those are fucking dime-a-dozen boobs. I've accidentally walked in on naked women with nicer boobs than that. Also;
>having those webms saved on your computer
kek

>we need jennifer lawrence, but its 1970

Attached: nose.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

trying a little hard there

I don't recall the clones being presented as anything but hot?

Attached: karahayward.jpg (850x850, 123K)

>left, absolute goddess
>right, trailer park aubrey plaza

Attached: 1563853763426.gif (480x352, 1.68M)

Nothing you can't find in any corner

Attached: 1544060359949.jpg (500x626, 39K)

No it was not.

The right one is the wife of the director and yes she's presented as being equally hot

>Charlize Theron
same with agelina jolie