How is he not the most based youtuber on the platform?

How is he not the most based youtuber on the platform?
Who else gets excited for when he has a video specifically targeting a country/city?
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: 2019-05-06-Watson_Censorship.jpg (810x450, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgheGP_RZGQ
youtu.be/gzVJw1-YrkM
youtu.be/_9Mbh0PsVw4
youtu.be/-buxV4vfwPA
youtu.be/C5h43t1AQ4I
youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
youtu.be/nd5fNbLCiIg
youtube.com/watch?v=gCpHgU8gdEs
edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1154067565217345536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sneed

>when he put a wig on and talks like a faggot to take the piss out of someone's opinion

apart from that he's pretty based desu

Attached: 1563286050162.jpg (334x393, 29K)

>How is he not the most based youtuber on the platform?
He's normie material. Perhaps not even that, given how much he gatekeeps.

Attached: 1518371261661.jpg (1072x1360, 160K)

A post in another thread said he got deplatformed.
Please tell me this is true

Far right winger here
I have never watched a PJW video. Am I missing anything?

Who cares if he's normie material? His "x city is a shithole" is fucking amazing

Facebook and Insta. Not youtube tho

look at that hairline

needs more super male vitality

He looks like he is constantly about to burst crying. Sounds like it as well.

PJW is proof why Breadtubers like Contrapoints will never win over people. Contrapoints videos are like 90% useless sketches and it's overproduced. The videos are also waaaaay too long and it uncomfortable to stare a tranny for that long. These videos will never be viewed and shared by Facebook uncles and aunts

Attached: 1559205568213.jpg (250x234, 8K)

no

>Insta
Wtf?

Literally who?

I was starting to lose patience when every video ended with what appeared to be PJW's modeling photo. It not only was incredibly narcissistic, but it also wasn't a very flattering photo. It made him look like Ethan Klein from H3H3.

But thankfully he cut that shit out and his channel is kino again.

this is politics and has nothing to do with Yea Forums

>youtuber
>based
No

For me it's hbomberguy

Some twat who literally lives with his parents in a rural part of Britain, who makes videos complaining how everywhere that isn't his basement is a shithole.

Imagine my shock guy. He also made sure you can't be taken seriously if you ever say "mainstream media."

some fag with a british accent so americans think he is inteligent. like Sargon, Kraut and many other fags.

for you, it's 40% chance of suicide

He's a onions salesmen who takes /pol/ memes seriously.

He triggers the left because he's a good looking lad too.

he's been making kino videos for a while
check out these:
youtu.be/WgheGP_RZGQ
youtu.be/gzVJw1-YrkM
youtu.be/_9Mbh0PsVw4
youtu.be/-buxV4vfwPA
youtu.be/C5h43t1AQ4I
youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
youtu.be/nd5fNbLCiIg

>Far right winger here
>Am I missing anything?
Yes, a brain.

for you, it's faggotry

iq

NPC meme is real

based libtard

>far right winger here
10 bucks you are american

As a Brit, this is something that pisses me off at the moment.

Any fucking cunt can say anything in a posh voice, and Americans will eat it up, even if what they say is complete bullshit. Paul, Sargon, Milo, etc. None of them taken seriously in Britain at all, but adored by American NEETs.

go back to /r/eddit

do people older than 20 watch these people?

That's just how bongs tell jokes. They put on a wig and a dress and do a silly voice.

not him but being a self proclaimed "far right winger" is fucking cringe

Faggot

>None of them taken seriously in Britain at all
that's because two of them are fringe youtubers you fucking retard, milo was pretty based back when he was making media performances on the BBC and sky and writing hitpieces for breitbart owning leftards

youtube.com/watch?v=gCpHgU8gdEs

Well duh, who else gets so cucked that he turns evil? Germs, Frenchies and the rest of West/North Europe designed their culture to be submissive over the years, unlike the Amerilards, who can't cope with the fact that it's not a Manifest Destiny era anymore.

Kill yourself

hbg is great. Speaking of pjw, didn't hbg trigger him so bad that he made of a video of autistic screeching in a colored wig?

did the buzzfeed writer tell you it's bad?

Thats a britbong thing. Jim sterling does it all the time too

>have over a million subscribers
>videos hit a million views on the regular
>fringe
Yeah, no grandpa.

PJW was widely shared on Facebook by boomers. He got banned because he was too effective.

>Contrapoints will never win over people
that's because he and all the other left wing saps who get their talking points from sociology 101 textbooks don't have any good arguments, not just because he's a disgusting tranny freak who should kill himself

oof trolled hard

I assume it happens in every big language sphere. In the hispanosphere, people who speak with a castillian accent are treated with more respect.

perfect example of how wh*te males are the most pathetic and fragile race in the world :)

>None of them taken seriously in Britain at all, but adored by American NEETs.
Of course. Those 'taking things seriously loicences' are hard to get.

To much meme talk. He should go outside sometimes.

>hbg is great
no he's a dribbling retard who panders to greasy-faced teenagers, benders and legbeards with room temperature IQs

did pjw he ever respond besides...crossdressing

PJW video's are always a treat

Nigger

I didn't say it was bad you underage reddit niggers. politics is not as easy and blacka and white as americans think. It's not Republicans or Democrats. It's not right wing or left wing.

oh he's based alright, makes fragile left wingers seethe and foam very easily too

yes, so much so that we're the only demograph that can be freely criticized

actually the other way around, leftists are literally brain damaged

Attached: fuckingmagnetshowdotheywork.png (934x788, 480K)

120+
You want my lifting PRs too?

a meme parrot

>politics is not as easy and blacka and white as americans think
When one side wants to turn the civilised white western world into a brownified shitskin slave race and normalise little kids having their genitalia cut off then the other side absolutely are the good guys. I'm not sure how anyone can sit on the fence on this one guys

he targeted my entire country

Attached: npc.png (680x683, 331K)

he's incredibly based. it's only a matter of time until he gets censored by twitter and youtube like every other redpilling content producer in existence

just turn off your brain bro. it doesn't matter than all your instincts are telling you the demographic who are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders are deranged violent vermin scum. just turn it off bro

>Le born in wrong generation I'm so counter culture man
I can't fucking stand PJW because he reminds me of what I was when I was 15

Attached: 56789876543456.jpg (277x326, 29K)

>WE DID IT REDDIT THE POST

Attached: 1550590145069.png (485x767, 139K)

Molymeme is and has always been the most based youtuber. Hes recently started calling out the heebs too

it's a shame you've gone downhill since then

immigrants is one thing but god?

do you believe in santa too?

Or like John Oliver?

I used to follow him during his ancap and freedomain radio days. his redemption arc has been really quite fascinating

I am not a fence sitter either. But don't act as if republicans will not find a way to import third worlders. Both sides are under control of the deep state, which is why Trump winning made everyone angry, he wasn't a republican or a democrat. Now republicans and Fox act as if they always supported Trump to gaslight the population.

nice, a bunch of stuff that isnt happening and is just some made up shit from some basement incel wow so fucking scary
are there long nosed shekel collectors under the bed too
sitting on your ass is sitting on the fence but go ahead and go shoot some muslims im sure your radical retarded faggot crew will one day revive your coprophiliac cousin fucking god from his soviet defiled ashes

Trigger the libs... OWN the libs...

Imagine having nothing to be proud of you to cling to being white and getting quack statistics and science to prove how great you are for being born with a shade of skin. You people are fucking pathetic. I'd rather be a 25 stone trans SJW than a /pol/ack

Attached: Jumanji girl.png (1005x761, 912K)

Based. Fuck "youtubers" and their cocksucking fans.

Sup shitskin.

>I am not a fence sitter either. But don't act as if republicans will not find a way to import third worlders.
oh believe me I know that the big business arm of the republican party is just as complicit as left wingers in all this. the kochs have lobbied for easier visa restrictions for decades, but pretending PJW is just as bad as the globalist agenda is utterly retarded and fence sitting to the max

I love the right wing memes such as Facebook Frog and Wojack edit 84,654,365

I don't know man, I work in a highly skilled profession with a very high average IQ. The only right wingers I know are acquaintances from high school and old roommates working shit jobs and living in poverty. Please tell me where these smart conservatives are, I'd like to meet one.

Useful Idiot.

>I'd rather be a 25 stone trans SJW
I mean, knowing that's probably a self description, it's good you do.

Ruling your country.

yeah you are right. Empiric and scientific evidence means nothing it's all skn colour, not brain and bone structure.

>I'd rather be a 25 stone trans SJW than a /pol/ack
cope

>Imagine having nothing to be proud of you to cling to being white and getting quack statistics and science to prove how great you are for being born with a shade of skin
yeh i don't think the Right are doing this just to say "we're better than you". More that they're trying to preserve the basic tenets of a civilised society that a combination of left wingers and globalist liberal order wants to undermine

just go with your emotions bro who needs those hatefacts!!!

now fuck off back to your Yea Forumsntainment board you literal cocksucking faggot

Ah, if those are the "smart" ones then I guess rightards are dumber than I thought.

Imagine my SHOICK when I see MOID-REN POP! COILTURE! Being sanitized into a bland nihilistic pile of VAPID PILE of misanthropic selv absorbed DRIVEL! It celebrates the FOILL ov Western culture and give TORROISTS loik OISIS validation to murder us

most college educated whites voted for Trump, in fact if the franchise was restricted to just college-eduated whites he would have won in a landslide

Attached: 1563725738572.jpg (1484x977, 209K)

all white mutts here are losers anyway

based Nix

BLM ACAB fellow comrade, i LOVE listening to insightful breadtubers like destiny and hbomberguy in between donating to my favorite tranny patreons and dilating my pretend vagina. wakanda forever comrade!

The only president in that picture who are not left of Obama are W and Trump, and both have the IQ of my foreskin.

are you ok leftymong?

>most college educated whites voted for Trump

source :) ?

right-wingers are more likely to be:

>male
>white
>christian
>employed

left-wingers are more likely to be:

>niggers
>female
>trannies
>benders
>queers
>muslim
>unemployed
>teenagers
>have mental health issues

why the big discrepancy bros?

Lol grifter civnat

Can't say anything right wing without some sperglord like you freaking out. What profession, user?

edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls

>civnat
he's very clearly to the right of that position but needs to moderate himself else he'd get v&.

Funny, when Joshua was the OG commie.
all humans are same, cherish and love each other

So you're the same as the homeless guy who's having psychotic episodes in the business district?

actually according to
it looks like being uneducated is the best indicator of a Trump voter..

leftist ideology appeals mainly to emotional, short-sighted people and those without nuance. just look at the reaction to beaners in the detention facilities, leftards straight away comparing basic border controls to nazi germany and trying to firebomb ICE facilities. they're nothing but hysterical animals

Facebook owns Instagram, why would it be surprising he got booted off both?

I bet all the fags who cry about him secretly dream about sucking him off

>hurr durr leftists are snowflakes
>one guy posts that right wingers have no brains
>1 million butthurt replies
really makes you think

>no it's the right wingers who are the real snowflakes!!

Attached: pepe_bored.jpg (242x242, 7K)

Get the london look

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1154067565217345536

Read the Bible.

The disabled part is the primitive part

Right Wingers tend to be
>Uneducated
>Incels
>Racists
>Chrsit cucks
>Muslims
>Latinos
>Boomers who refuse to die
>Dumb libertarians/objectivists

Most Lefties tend to be
>Have degrees
>Sympathetic
>Female

Imagine being this asshurt lmao

>muh sympathy
Nigga where's your sympathy to the aborted kids?

well show a picture of a black man kissing a white girl and watch the rage flow

This dumb faggot literally got rekt by a basedboy.

Also he looks gay and onions as fuck.