AMATERASU

AMATERASU

Attached: 1524019685397.jpg (425x340, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6NzfrUEqIc
youtube.com/watch?v=mGBzw1GznmA
youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdsXKqN4E
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

autism

What did he mean by this

KAGEBUSHINOJUTSU

Attached: MULTI SHADOW-CLONE JUTSU.webm (1920x1080, 1.07M)

You're still weak little brother.

Attached: dMPqPZZhkdw.jpg (604x604, 52K)

it's all so tiresome

Attached: toadito.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Attached: XFutSAR.jpg (960x919, 957K)

I'm gonna be the next hokage!

Attached: 1550201509372.jpg (840x544, 62K)

based

ITT: Cast an Naruto live action

truly absolutely unequivocally base

michael cera as naruto
goose as sasuke
elle fanning as sakura
idris elba as kakashi

>kills third hokage
>turns Sasuke into a rogue ninja
>indirectly responsible for the fourth shinobi war
Why did Naruto let him run around with no consequences

Attached: 37851.jpg (400x468, 86K)

*ahem*

DESPITE

Attached: 1540568831824.jpg (225x350, 17K)

based 2nd hokage

it was Madara first, Obito second, Pain in the third place, and maybe then him

Without orochimaru the fuckery between kabuto, obito and madara wouldn't have happened

Attached: 1472976069728.jpg (680x1531, 254K)

If konoha was the birthplace of the village system and indeed the genesis of 2 of the most legendary ninja of all time, why the fuck did other villages even exist?

affirmative action

The wiki says other nations were scared of the senju and made their own villages

Based

>Despite being 13% of the population

The 2nd did nothing wrong

Attached: download (2).jpg (192x144, 5K)

Who’s that green guy?

Its a funny frog meme straight from le epic /pol/ board!

Naruto characters

>green guy

umm sweatty? that's the strongest shinobi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1540218170684.jpg (435x458, 55K)

Attached: d5d.jpg (680x582, 81K)

>when they reveal that villages aren't completely independent sovereign territories and still bow to feudal lords

Literally for what purpose? Ninjas could easily fuck the shit up of any fuckboy lord's forces. Samarai ain't shit either.

Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Obito
Uzumaki Naruto

The worldbuilding in Naruto was a solid 3/10, nothing is really explained
>inb4 spoonfeeding
call it what you want, it makes no sense for them to have 19th century style houses and infrastructure with 21st century technology

K-KISAMA ARRRRGGGHHH

Attached: 427-4279827_post-pink-wojak-scream.jpg (920x885, 168K)

The absolute state of hashirama

>muh peaceful village
>lets not consider how other nations might view the gathering together of the most powerful forces in the world today under one centralised banner
>ends up priming the world for war for several generations

Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Why are japs so fucking obsessed with bloodlines holy shit

The west has this whole tabula rasa thing going on with the fantasy being about overcoming one's humble origins to find the worth that's within

In Japan they apparently just all want to secretly be related to God and to have incredible aptitude because of it without any work themselves (come off it Naruto stopped being about hard work as soon as he called on the ninetails to beat neji)

STARRING SCARLET JOHANSSON AS SAKURA HARUNO

Attached: 1544823021503.gif (500x450, 453K)

They have electricity and modern plumbing in the early chapters, Kishi just fucking forgets his own lore.

Attached: 18.png (754x1100, 420K)

Sounds like a hack

I don't think Naruto's character was ever about "hard work." That's Rock Lee. They establish right away that Naruto doesn't want to work or follow rules or be disciplined. Naruto's character is about overcoming inner demons and social isolation, finding a way to earn respect and being a part of a team, and eventually a leader. Those things aren't simply achieved through "hard work."

Nigger the entire rivalry between him and sasuke is literally hard working untalented dunce vs prodigy

>uses kamui to send your amaterasu flames to another dimension
Nothing personnel kid

>Naruto's character is about overcoming inner demons and social isolation, finding a way to earn respect and being a part of a team, and eventually a leader. Those things aren't simply achieved through "hard work."
Nigga what
That shit doesn't just fall from the sky

They said I was gonna get to be the next hokage.

Attached: 1563707080826.gif (600x502, 37K)

It's ok Naruto didn't earn his position either

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=O6NzfrUEqIc

Attached: source.gif (250x142, 384K)

What was deidaras problem

it's a polite fiction because the peasants wont pay taxes to ninjas so the lords can feel important and play court while the military dictatorships do serious business at the big boy table

but the ninjas are the only military powers around, hence why the borders of the elemental nations are drawn by ninja wars, not samurai wars

the only time a samurai lord is growing free from the rule of ninjas and developing a power equalizer between samurai and ninja Konoha sends a squad to install a puppet instead (land of snow)

>tfw never watched DBZ so I have no idea what's going on

No it doesn't, but hard work doesn't entitle you to any of those things either. There are other behaviors that are necessary and critical, like risk-taking, assertiveness, loyalty, and integrity. You can work hard and not have any of those things. Then usually that hard work is wasted. There's more.

Loyal friend vs Traitor
Outcast vs Popular Chad
Forgiveness vs Vendetta
Where the fuck did this meme come from of Naruto's defining character trait being that he's "hard working?" He's a knucklehead (he takes risks and asserts himself to a fault) and he never abandons his ninja way (he practices integrity and self-respect). He has a ridiculous burden of an inner demon and learns lessons that help him face it. Sure he works hard sometimes but that's not his defining trait.

Attached: kakashi.jpg (445x334, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mGBzw1GznmA
Why would they copy a shitty show like naruto bros?

I agree user, plus Sasuke is shown to be a hard worker himself I'm pretty sure

He didn't get enough cock in his tight boypussy

I prefer Naruto threads here instead Shitvangelion, based frens

NANI?

Based

Nigga is the strongest ninja in the village. How so? Unless you mean he is a dumbass

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

He's the strongest ninja in the village and he is personal friends with every other kage, he's perfect for the position of the hokage.

Did you even watch original naruto you stupid shippuden fag?

>Leave Madara to me

Attached: Boy_who_saved_crypto.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

>watch Naruto
>Shippuden happens
>start reading the manga
>stop reading
>forget where I stopped
>have to start Shippuden from the beginning

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and

So... you have come... Boy Sminem.

can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdsXKqN4E

Boy Sminem was able to fight against both Bogdanoffs at the same time and not only survive but come out on top

Pretty sure one of the opening scenes from the first episode of shippuden has naruto standing on top of a powerline pole

How would the village have changed if oruchimaru had been elected hokage .

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here. That being said, AB is really great, but Nyaa.eu and BakaBT are easier to get into.
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

SHINRA TENSEI your amaterasu then i will BANSHO TENIN your runing ass.

I will impaling you with my Kuroki Jushinki
> nothing PersoLEL kid

Attached: Rinnegan.jpg (250x241, 5K)

Who can realistically beat him? He's stronger than Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara combined.

Attached: 1548349518857.jpg (1920x1522, 225K)

Stop this foolishness

Attached: 1475549396728.png (428x271, 14K)