ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

Attached: 1563946839959.jpg (1566x880, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ae0h2pd78&list=PLur97EDCRSVeSV2qhRxWLJtpkMKDKzdO4
youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
youtube.com/watch?v=s8DogVbrZWI
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UyCNWlD1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1523172855373.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

EUROPE FOR EVERYONE (EXCEPT MORE EUROPEANS BECAUSE THATS RACIST)

Oh shelve your western plans and understand
that life is hard enough when you belong here

Attached: moz.jpg (564x371, 19K)

unironically based and redpilled

Attached: crowder2a.jpg (577x432, 71K)

This is fine. Everything is okay.

Attached: 1519865914661.gif (287x200, 64K)

Looks very vibrant! England has no culture anyway,

last night I dreamt
that somebody loved me

Attached: MV5BMTE4ZTQ4OGYtMmQ5Yi00OTZlLWE3YmEtNDViNjU2ZmY2MzRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x962, 99K)

If you support Muslims being armed you're an anti-semite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>I'm a human and I need to be loved
>Just like everybody else does

Attached: 1564033478387.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Attached: 1399818450171.jpg (398x600, 51K)

Not making excuses for this shit, but White English send their kids to either schools outside London or selective/paid schools in London. Those schools are by far predominantly White. The kids in this video go to some failing school which gets money to take in disadvantaged kids. Hence why they're all brown.
t. Someone who works in the English school system.

ARMAGEDDON
COME ARMAGEDDON
COME ARMAGEDDON
COME

>A rush and a push and the land that we stand on is ours
>It has been before so why can't it be now?
>And people who are weaker than you and I
>They take what they want from life

Attached: Morrissey_.jpg (550x550, 36K)

LONDON CALLING

Attached: Londonistan.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Good

Attached: 3BC902B0-DE8F-43AC-BE04-32F4070E56FF.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>And if you must go to work tomorrow
>Well if I were you I wouldn't bother
>For there are brighter sides to life, and I should know, because I've seen them
>But not very often

Attached: 1563987865010.jpg (530x550, 44K)

>nigmouth strikes again
the signs were there all along

>all the poos and pakis are segregated in their own school
What's the problem?

COPE

>invade a bunch of shitholes
>complain when the shitholes invade you back years later
Engl*Nd deserves everything it's getting

>people do something centuries ago
>that means people that were born twenty years ago deserve to have their countries shitholed
When do we declare war against Turkey? Those Ottoman dogs deserve it.

>implying the effects of colonialism aren't felt for centuries
>implying there's a statute of limitations on revenge
Your time is up, bong.

the country you have now was built by destroying theirs. they personally suffer due to those actions while you personally benefit

Wrong. England was already built and those shitholes were already shitholes.

I DECREE TODAY THAT LIFE IS IN THE TAKING AND NOT GIVING
ENGLAND IS MINE
IT OWES ME A LIVING

Attached: morrissy_5.jpg (2000x2000, 1.63M)

>t. Someone who works in the English school system
in what capacity?
there's plenty of scenes like this enacted all over the country, not just london.
as for 'failing school which gets money to take in disadvantaged kids', in what sense are the kids supposed to be disadvantaged? poor kids get identical support in any school they go to - free school meals and free / subsidised trips. retarded kids go to retard schools, not 'failing schools'.
all the kids going to the school are brown because all the people living near the school are brown. whites don't want their kids to be spots on a domino so as south asians fill a school, fewer whites apply. south asians also have a higher birth rate than the general population so if one south asian child goes to a school, you can expect a dozen relations in the same intake.
religion plays a part too. muslims detest CofE & catholic schools so when a school starts to cater [read: pander] to muslim needs because they're >50% of the student body, it's genuine barakah. allahu akbar, brother.

even if that were true(its not) going around and murdering defenceless people for no benefit is hardly better desu

>invade
these Pakis wouldn't have sewage works and electricity today if it weren't for those "invasions".

>effects
Yes they are, they still have courts of law to this day. who the fuck thinks colonialism ruins a place? Hurr durr, I am gonna occupy this resource rich land for 300 years, better wreck in right now rather than building industry on it. Learn to history.

the colonies didn't invade us back. that gives them too much credit.
we invited them.

Are you implying turkey isn't completely overrun by foreigners ahahaha

SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE ENGLISH THAN OTHERS

Moz would literally spit on every poster ITT for eating meat.

>these Pakis wouldn't have sewage works and electricity today if it weren't for those "invasions".

What bullshit. They'd have copied it from somewhere else; probably Germany because of how much more efficient than and generally superior to the English it is.

morrissey would spit on every poster in the thread for annoying him in ways apparent to absolutely no-one else. impossible man.

INLAND FOR THE INLISH

Attached: Riddley Walker - Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester 07.jpg (577x800, 500K)

people's conception of imperialism / colonialism is hilarious.
when a handful of civilisations are developing at a faster rate than everyone else, the only answer to the imbalance is those less developed countries being annexed by one of the big boys. staying isolated and backwards isn't sustainable, being warred over by the big boys isn't either and it comes with several advantages. your leaders get integrated into big boy civilisation, your territory becomes recognised by the other big boys so they won't come and rape you, and you get all the technology and development of your colonial masters.
there is no situation where the weaker countries stay as they are and don't get divied up. when it's a non-violent event, it's nothing but benefits for the colony. acknowledgement by a global power, recognition of sovereignty through them, a pact of defence from them, trade, infrastructure, knowledge. of course the overall deal was always in favour of the nation that colonised you, but you come out of your mud hut onto the world stage.

>so they won't come and rape you

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ae0h2pd78&list=PLur97EDCRSVeSV2qhRxWLJtpkMKDKzdO4

aw shit sir

>WHAT HAVE THE ROMANS EVER DONE FOR US?!

Attached: mp.png (1217x674, 769K)

>They'd have
Conjecture. Nigger they can't maintain what they were given, at what point would they have spontaniously started imitating German civic works, or the English parliament, or Anglo Saxon common law, or Dutch shippingand naval technology, or French republicanism?

Ethiopia was one of the few nations in Africa not ot be colonised and they are among the poorest, when are they going to start imitation Northern European agricultural techniques?

THIS WORLD IS FULL
SO FULL
SO FULL OF CRASHING BORES
AND I MUST BE ONE
BECAUSE NO ONE EVER TURNS TO ME
TO SAY
TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS
TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS
AAAAAAND LOVE ME

Attached: nni75jhJKi1unsw8xo2_500.jpg (485x450, 40K)

Holy shit, absolutely based and redpilled.

Who is this lad?

I don’t actually mind a few other people coming here too as long as they fit the fuck in, but whoever decided we needed millions of Muslims and Africans and gang culture from the Caribbean needs to be given a helicopter ride to hell.

Lmfao you’ve never met one have you?

>Song from 2004
>Photo from 1986

Attached: downloadjl.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Kys you shitty product of a deliberately fucked up ((education system))

Morrissey.

Attached: 1563090531701.jpg (380x700, 67K)

>invade
No fuckwit, invading for land and loot is something men did in ages past, effete economic scrubbing without pride is what they’re actually doing now.

>a community of Indians in the nation that colonised India
consider my surprise

What's PragerU's stance on Israel?

The truth is we don't give enough money to Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
Shocking I know.

Powerful stuff

Attached: 1491468431643.png (599x369, 299K)

>The World's Most Moral Army

Attached: 1560874286762.png (573x509, 173K)

>What's (((Prager)))U's stance on Israel?
it is a mystery

Attached: 1548137120072.png (1311x827, 404K)

Pajeets and Pakis are usually congregated in the same areas, so if you don’t go there it’s not a problem

Very gassable face.

He's american, not israeli

Oh mother, I can feel
The onions falling over my head

(((American)))

>complain about the evils of colonization
>colonizes the colonizers instead

Isn't he an Irish catholic homosexual?

but what difference does it maaaaaaake

cope

I hate this hypocrite bitch. He's a far righter, but he's a faggot, vegan and he pretends to love mexicans.

#MadAtMoz

>this whole thread
Have sex, you bigots. Unironically.

Get your head in the conjugal bed, faggot. I say.

Attached: 1564015320000.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

How do I develop a natural sounding british accent (cockney or posh), lads?

Attached: 03-charli-howard.jpg (640x640, 84K)

start sucking a ton of cocks

Muslims only worship their religion of violence.

This desu

Have you ever thought about Welsh independence?
youtube.com/watch?v=s8DogVbrZWI

Attached: hyetawi.png (416x631, 229K)

Let me guess, just like the Scottish and Irish nationalists, they hate being ruled by English people with 99% of the same genetics, history, and culture as them, but love mass immigration from third world nonwhite countries and vote for more of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

Is the joke that Mozzer is irish?

OP here, there is no joke, only that Moz is based & redpilled.

Attached: download (2).png (310x441, 86K)

most londoners speak estuary english

Anglo-Irish were always the most based, just look at Jonathan Swift or Oscar Wilde.

How vibrant!

>noooo what do you mean welsh people should be free? were both white!

>So, goodbye
>Please stay with your own kind
>And I'll stay with mine
Is he /ourlad/?

>lets merge all countries and turn the citizenry into a slurry of 60IQ brown mutts who live in tiny 10ft eco apartments where they can comfortably chase the latest dopamine rush and let's have them ruled over by a technocratic elite who merge with machines and live forever
Woah that sounds great Hanz!

Attached: 1530115121158.png (1039x1353, 175K)

Worked for america

бaзoвaнный

>Engl*Nd deserves everything it's getting
Oh yes

Attached: 1.jpg (586x398, 63K)

Atleast they're segregated

Non-western migrants to the gas chambers s.v.p. time to reclaim our identity as white Europeans

Attached: 67878567867856.jpg (500x379, 30K)

>we don't give enough to Israel

Pretty audacious statement

How can you reclaim what never existed, Pierre?

The Germans serve their new masters

Attached: IMG_0109.jpg (620x356, 84K)

you forgot the part where everybody is eating maggot and cricket sausage

Attached: He happens to be.jpg (296x314, 17K)

LOL England is fucked

Attached: 1563486787257.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Thought this would be a fun Mozza thread. Turns in to boring /pol/ thread

nobody cares mutt

Yep, they willingly invited the rapefugees

Attached: 1561124848998.png (430x553, 301K)

Why not both?

Attached: Morrissey.jpg (2221x1666, 209K)

no

Did the English people ever vote in a plebiscite on the matter? Was it explicitly clear in every electiom that this policy is what their representatives woud be gradually working towards? Or did (((they))) impose it from the top down on a country that had no choice, on a country they had no right to make this decision for?

Do you have a single fact that can support that claim?

When the entropy comes I will certainly kill any British person whom I notice using the word "based".

based

They should be segregated in their own countries

what if you're in birmingham though?
("biced")

I don't have an answer right this minute but Asuka certainly sees what you did there.

not if i kill you first

>all the English are segregated in their own little towns on the east coast
What's the problem?

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Findiancountrytoday%2Fnews%2F8zojDmYqj (488x604, 53K)

They tried. Back in the period of the Haganah and the Palmach (precursors to the modern IDF) policymakers gave a great deal in the way of thought and effort to working up a code of integrity in arms.

rights for whites, that's not too much to ask

Attached: 500px-Peep_Show_S02E02_06.jpg (500x281, 51K)

>In June 2019 Morrissey rejected accusations of racism against him, saying, "The word is meaningless now. Everyone ultimately prefers their own race—does this make everyone racist?"

unironically /ourguy/
based and redpilled

Attached: gossip.jpg (1024x615, 122K)

(((PANIC))) ON THE STREETS OF LONDON

That's a great suit.

I like it here, can i stay?

You have to go back
I get why you would want to stay, but it's england for the english m8

Tune
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UyCNWlD1c

DUBLIN, DUNDEE, HUMBERSIDE

See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad
So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

>says the Irishman living in the USA who hates the Monarchy

Attached: 56858569679.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Well at least the banter will be legendary

Attached: fuckin_mint.jpg (1566x881, 87K)

>and murdering defenceless people for no benefit is hardly better desu
"Defenceless" is a stretch, but I don't disagree. so why is it now okay for it to happen to Europe, exactly? Do you just believe that two wrongs make a right?

Morrissey is an odd person

>anti-immigration, anti-islam
>while also being a hardcore vegan

You can't.

Any non-brit trying to do a british accent always sounds terrible

how do those things conflict?

>tfw my favorite musician is also right-wing

Attached: file.png (607x607, 195K)

>They'd have
You're not wrong, they have been trying, and it's been disastrous. Though even so, I'd advise against speculating what the world outside of Europe would actually look like if colonization just never occurred, you're imagining a very drastic version of history. For all we'd know India could just have been a Chinese colony if Portugal never found it.

>Morrissey denigrated Donald Trump as "Donald Thump" and accused him of not having any sympathy for the victims of the Orlando nightclub shooting.[365] When asked in a 2017 interview if he would push a button that would kill Trump if given the opportunity, he responded that he "would, for the safety of the human race."

Trump is a zionist shill.

nice

BASED MORRISEY

A NORFMAN IN DISGUISE

FACKIN MUZZIES OUT!
NOT RACIST JUST DONT LIKE EM

Attached: 1495777927880.png (471x565, 66K)

Right wing incels have a new found obsession with gay icon Morrisey. You couldn't make this up.

>how do those things conflict?
You can only be vegan if you're a Liberal™, and you can only be a Liberal™ if you're completely opposed to borders.

Scottish people are pathetic worms who hate the English because we’re better than them - richer, more powerful, more attractive, less likely to die from a heart arrack from a diet of fried Mars bars and Irn Bru. They want independence from the UK to reshackle themselves to Brussels... ah well, their loss. I hope they do fuck off and spare us the embarrassment of being associated with them.

>gay icon Morrisey
Lol fucking zoomer

So he actually has his own opinions instead of blindly toeing ideological lines?

Sorry, polyamorous

went to see him live here in mexico and he literally changed the lyrics from Shoplifters of the World to Trumpshifters of the World. It was fucking embarassing. Great concert otherwise.

>gay icon
He’s not gay
He might be bi though

>In 1997 he revealed that he had abandoned celibacy and that he had a relationship with a Cockney boxer. That person was revealed in his autobiography to be Jake Walters
>In his autobiography, Morrissey also mentions a relationship with a younger Italian man, known only as "Gelato", with whom he sought to buy a house around 2006
moz has always been pretty popular with the pozzed

Any right-winger with a single braincell in his skull knows Trump is a stooge

Nigger I (and anyone with taste) have listened to Moz for years. He's probably the biggest music star from the 80s in Britain. If you can't appreciate the Smiths, then the one who has never had sex is probably you.

Only kidding hehe

I'd still argue that post-Medieval European colonization has possibly been some of the most benevolent in human history. Obviously colonization is going to be bloody no matter what, but the fact that you can even look at it today and comment on how awful it was (ergo, because European writers were nice enough to chronicle it down to the tiniest detail) is evidence for this.

Take the Arab states, for instance. There's over a dozen nations in the world where Arabic is the nation's official language. Yet many of those territories were not initially Arab. But where would you go to learn the stories of the people that inhabited those areas before them? What great textbooks written in Arabic are there where Arabs are pouring their hearts out about how they spread themselves across the globe? The Assyrians are barely a footnote in history to the rest of the world despite having a centuries old civilization, and are lucky to even be around in any capacity at all. India? The Philippines? Indonesia? Sub-Saharan Africa? All these places that were once European dependencies have populations over the 100 million mark, now. There are about as many sub-Saharan Africans IN Africa as there are white people stretched across the whole world. Han Mandarin is also the most spoken language in the world.

I understand why non-whites hate white people, I mean why would you say anything positive about invaders, even if they've brought your country things you just never had beforehand (and probably never would've developed, I hardly see penicillin originating in the Congo)? I don't expect them to. It's the OTHER white people that get high and mighty about this that I can't stand.

Attached: Persians & Arabs on blacks.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

this thread is based and mozzpilled

Attached: MORRISSEY.jpg (465x604, 49K)

>these Pakis wouldn't have sewage works and electricity today if it weren't for those "invasions".
Your country gonna disappear if these invaders doesn't exist so it's okay

Call me morbid call me pale
i spent 6 years on your trail..........

I truly truly hate the welsh
They sponge off the economic surplus of England and claim to be oppressed

This

Why should I listen to this hack who never made a single good song?

poor amerifats, they must be so confused when they see someone like that

The great thing about Moz is that most smiths fans are disgusting leftists who complain about what he says so are overwhelmed with confusion everytime they listen to them.

smiths fan suck also. moz solo will always be better

Move to Londonand make MorriCuck even sadder

coz he’s based lad

Ever been on Smith's posting facebook group. It's scary how many of the people on it that don't understand that The Smiths lyrics are ironic.

he doesn't live in the US and he was born in Britain

yes. exactly the reason i left them

What a stupid post.

Haven’t listened to that song since turning ethno. That’s great.

i thought it was against their religion to drink alcohol?

he lives in LA, but he was born in Manchester to Irish (not British) immigrant parents