Pitch me your best ideas for a final film in the trilogy

Pitch me your best ideas for a final film in the trilogy.

Attached: 1200x630bb[1].png (420x630, 499K)

the mask goes to a farm supply store and gets razzed by the farmers sitting in the front

It's a soft reboot called "Return of the Mask", starring Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz.
The bonus is, we don't have to pay for CGI; we just use their real faces.

his name is not "the mask"

some old mage finds a way to craft more masks like these and the new movie is called "Masks"

ppl around the city goes insane using the Masks and the goverment has to find a way to control it, Jim Carrey has the original mask so he has to become the leader and defeat the mask minions.

Do the opposite of robocop. Instead of turning a R18 great series into a shitty PG13 movie turn the shitty PG13 series into a great R18 movie. I want it to be about the mask killing whores in comical ways.

Make it more faithful to the source material. I want a full blown R-rated Jim Carrey going on a killing spree thinking he's enacting justice on people over the most petty shit.

Guy wears the mask and decides to run for president. He wins. Green man bad.

The Mask runs for political office with the motto "Make America GREEN Again".

Attached: The Mask 2019.jpg (700x1076, 241K)

How are they even related?

A cop in some shithole city finds the mask in an evidence locker bin. For fun he decides to try it on and goes on patrol and tries to clean up the streets, only causing more mayhem and bloodshed. Maybe at some point some gangster gets his hands on it and sells Mask Heroin or someshit. There would be a scene where he bitch slaps a prostitute but his hand becomes 3 times larger and he looks at the camera and says "Bitches HAHA"

>or someshit
This isn't Yea Forums, don't talk like a nigger.

I think they both have a mask in them.

Yea Forums is the nigger of Yea Forums

Sorry, dad

What the everliving fuck happened that they allowed the second movie

They did an adult man, and a baby. So the solution now is to either do

>An old man mask

or

>A woman mask

In the current political climate it seems the second is more likely and in fact inevitable. It would just come down to how well they can make an actress able to sell/pull off absurdist slapstick of the mask.

A prequel where Loki uses and then loses his mask.

Maybe a movie where a high school kid gets it and tries living out what he imagines would b ea badass guy in order to deal with having been bullied in school.

Leading to a lot of deaths as he ends up confronting the various bullies.

>the mask 2 starring jim carrey
>you have to win your tickets in nintendo power to see it

Exclusive kino

Jim Carrey and Jamie Kennedy return, and they lock them inside a building and blow it up, killing both actors

M3sk: Enter the Mask
theres no story or effects, its just real life jim carreys further decent into madness and eventual suicide.

Grandson of the Mask

The idea of mask heroin is actually great. People could be having psychotic cartoon visions on it that make them go homicidal

the masketta

>Whips out a tommy gun and starts massacring kids and teachers at his school

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: col.jpg (529x399, 42K)