What is the hottest sex scene in a show/movie?

What is the hottest sex scene in a show/movie?

Attached: 1560147830697.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Nb608AZVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's sexy time in this van of mine

mother!
YOUR mother!

no!

macgruber cemetery scene

The Accused
I really liked the hype man on top of the pinball machine

My cats are almost 18 years, I've never even attempted to put them in water. Did they miss out?

>not giving your kitty massage baths

hope you'll get the strenght to give them the euthanasy when the time comes. I didn't had the determination and made my poor cat suffer for a couple of years with a feeble hope on some unlikely recovery

How do you even put your cath in the bath? They always panic at the slightest droplet of water

probably the ana de armas titsucking scene

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Nb608AZVc

They're sisters, one has a little arthritis, the other is slimmer and always gets a clean bill of health. But really who knows how fucking healthy an animal is? They cant talk. But they seem ok for now.

I had to do this with my kitty
heartbreaking

Rape roleplay in Elle

uh, link? What movie breh?

My cat tries to lacerate me with his claws whenever I get him near a large amount of water or the shower.
With the shower, he also urinates all over the place.
Hinestly, sometimes he needed a bath when he was sick, so the shower was necessary, but it was in no way s pleasant experience for either me or my cat.
I still like him though.
He was sick at one point, and the only way to get him better was starving him for several months or more.
Then I found a different food that worked, and he’s mostly regained his weight and muscle.

idk just google ana de armas sex

she has plenty

The one in Enemy at the Gates where they try and quietly fuck nestled amidst a conga line of dirty sleeping slavs.

Attached: EATG.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Attached: robert-pattinson-as-eric-packer-in-cosmopolis.jpg (1920x1056, 246K)

I WANNA SEX THAT SEXY SEXY CAT

great scene

I was like 9 when I saw this and it was hot as fuck.
Rewatched it a few years ago and still got as fuck.

Mine died in my arms just before I was going to give him a bath and take him to the vet. Truly heartbreaking.
Now I got two healthy kitten and they brought so much life into this house with their sweet and playful nature.

the beach scene in Persona

Jane March made my pantsu asplode

Attached: amant-1992-06-g1.jpg (1200x801, 168K)

I̢̖̩̹̫̘͙̼̠̪̹͚͕̼̟̝͆ͪͣ̑͒ͭ ̰͔̪̹̜̬̳̺̩͚̰̗̄̈́̈́̀ͮ̎͟͞R̵̘̞̗̣̞̈ͩ̑ͫ̋͛ͩͪ̉̃͗̃ͨ̆̿̀E̴̢̳̗̹̟͖̬͔̰̗̳͔͉̻̺͓͇̹̻ͤ̑̂ͧ͆̄͌̋͂ͯ͑̚̕Q̨̖͔̝̩̽ͬͬ̉̎͌̈́̓̀̕͟U̸̡̡̼̬̠̬͛̏̔̋̌̀̽ͧͩ̌ͭ̔̚̚͘͢I̵̶̟̭̪͉̺̗͒͒̒ͭ̔ͤͬͬ̓̿͑̓ͭͯ͆̓̑͋͘͢͝Ṟ̷̜͉̼̟̾ͦ́ͩ̓̀̿̒ͪ̑Ȩ̵̛̙͈̗͙̬̪̫̣͎̪͕̮͍͙̓ͫͬ̍̀ͪ̿ͮ̑ͦ̄̈́̈̿ͧ͠ͅͅ ̢̙͎̝̖͕̥̟̞̻̜̣̯̤̪̙͇̖ͬ̎ͮ̆͗̊ͩ͋͑̈̂̽ͩH̡̢̛͔͙͇̥̹̩̞̙̤̤̜̥̱ͤ̎̋̏̊ͪ́̚͟Y̡̡̨͍̫̟̘̩̙̳̘ͬ͂͐ͣ̌͠D̖̮̤̹̖̯̖͉͎͗̃̃̃̇͋ͩ̓̔̐̍̎̃̕͢R̶̵̨͚̻̖̖͛͌ͣ̈́̒̆͛͌͐ͭͭ̒ͧ̚̕A̸̰̝̼͕̮̦͙͉̮͍̣̹̼̤͎͚̐̂͂ͨͦͤ̏́͝T̵̙͖͓͇̫̱̞̭͖̪͓̥̪̞̠̥̳̽ͣ̔͑̋ͤ͢Ị͈̻͓̖͚̟̥̰̟͔̞̹̘̈́ͬ͛ͦ̓̊ͤ̂́́̚͘ͅO̯͎̦̘̣͍̪͔̙͌̋̓ͯ̄ͮ̿ͩ͗̍͟Ņ̛͚͍̗̠̦̯͍͎͎̱͎̬̝̥̘͋ͣ̔ͨ̑͋́̀̚͞ ̶̡͎̩̔̄́̽ͫ̃̽̆͆ͣ͒͒ͩ̓ͨ̄́

Patrician. This was indeed a great one

is it the quiet desperation that makes it?

the sex scene in the handmaiden is kino. first time lesbians we're actually sexy ever

It's the indignity and callousness juxtaposed against the tenderness and hunger.

It's short, rough and probably not even very satisfying but it's also quite possibly the last chance they'll have.