Tfw will never live in the 90's

Anyone else watching twin peaks on Netflix? This girls so fucking cute, all the girls are so cute and pretty in their comfy autumn clothes. I would love to be in a comfy 90's pacific northwest town in fall with a cute small 90's gf who wore jean jackets and autumn sweaters...

Attached: ss+(2019-07-24+at+11.05.29).jpg (1365x862, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4
youtube.com/watch?v=4spkVX8z-vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally go into any small town in the U.S. right now and you'll get more or less the same experience.

GOD

I want to so bad... I love small towns.

I'm so fucking sick of living in a big city, I feel like its rotting my brain. Ads everywhere, people addicted to smartphones... christ.

Look how pretty she is. I want to know my neighbors and wear big comfy coats in the winter..

Attached: ss+(2019-07-24+at+11.11.41).jpg (1248x769, 98K)

is she talking about drywalls?

Underage, Reddit, and zoomerpilled; but still somehow based.

Oregonian here.
Basically anywhere outside of Eugene, Portland, and parts of Bend will suit you just right.
I'd recommend the coast. Newport and Seaside are real comfy.

The image of the 90s projected in media is a romanticization. It was never good. Just a small prelude between the fall of the USSR and the dawn of post-9/11

90s sucked and women didn't dress like they did in Twin Peaks in the 90s.

I don't even know how you can romanticize the 90s, the aesthetics were garbage. There is nothing remotely glamorous about baggy t-shirts or flannel.

Seaside is filthy and touristy

I actually live in Portland!

I love the coast, and I love eastern Oregon. Small towns on the way to Black Butte and Sunriver are so comfy...

. I've been thinking of just taking out a mortgage on a little 10k house in the middle of nowhere and living there, working on music and only making enough to pay my mortgage and food. Sounds comfy...

A little further down, outside of Newport theres a lot of cozy seaside towns.

I grew up in the 90s, I thought it was swell.

Makes me think of the 50s. You know, my city only had 10 channels, mostly people went outside in those days.

THE WORLD HAS TURNED AND LEFT ME HERE

Yup, There was a sense of community that we just don't have today.

I love Weezer, I was listening to the blue album a few days ago envisioning myself in a small pacific northwest town with tall trees all around, just taking in the world around me without all the distractions we have today...

I'm not too familiar with their work, but I always loved this song when it was played on the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4

Listen to this song all the way through

youtube.com/watch?v=4spkVX8z-vs

It's absolutely insane. My favorite weezer song of all time.

HOW MANY SPECIAL PEOPLE CHANGE
HOW MANY LIVES ARE LIVING STRANGE

Please don’t tell me you’re one of those faggot Californian transplants

No nigger I'm actually from Michigan

Moved here 13 years ago.

You’re cool then. Fuck Californians.

Where about? I live in Milwaukie.

based

I literally lived through every year of the 90s though

Fuck californians
NE Portland. Not very comfy. Would much rather live in Hillsdale, I know a few girls there that I've dated/liked and they all lived in comfy houses near the wilderness. Brings me good memories.

Attached: ss+(2016-10-14+at+11.47.04).jpg (596x591, 90K)

> living in a comfy rainy town in Eastern Oregon
> living in a comfy shack in the woods
> working on ambient music
> going to the diner every night
> meeting with the cute waitress there
> every building is wooden and warm
> smells like pine needles
> know everyone who lives there
> can have conversations with anyone

I want to move to a small town so bad... The houses there are so cheap... Only like 10k for a shack...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

So DO IT. A comfy life is a good life.

>I would love to be in a comfy 90s
twin peaks was filmed in 89. only second season was filmed in the 90s. in 1990. barely a 90s show

fucking zoomers.

i'll join you user.

Fuck, I think I will.

I just hate working my 9-5 so much. I don't have any money saved up. Any ideas on how to make some quick cash? About 12k or so. I guess if I worked full time for 2 years I could do it...

>between the fall of the USSR and the dawn of post-9/11
>not good

Sell drugs

why are there no black people?

>tfw you don't live in Cascadia

Attached: D24FEEA0-C814-4C79-BF30-6F9725E01028.jpg (446x604, 65K)

You sir are a giant faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about. 90's was peak USA

I live in San Francisco and I see girls this cute every day. I've even dated a few.

you've had teh Sex? ZOMG

>finish college at 21
>join military as an officer; stay in for 4 years
>become Park Ranger using your veteran status and college education as an easy boost
Gonna be livin comfy at 26. Well, as long as I don't die on deployment.

>as an easy boost
Doesn’t happen.

Not the other guy but I'm outside Portland also (born here in case someone wants to bitch) and have been looking at places in central Oregon.
Not entirely sure why. I lived there when i was very young so i guess that is part of it.
Looking at just outside of Redmond, I remember loving that area and it still seems nice. Very different weather than here. Even inside the town is affordable (as opposed to Bend).

It does from literally every account I've heard of park rangers.
Whatever, keep wageslaving and never be truly comfy.

Make way, superior northwest comfy show coming through

Attached: 0EE48BC1-BBC2-43C3-80DF-034D7B1D3C87.jpg (250x192, 14K)

I honestly wouldn't mind moving out to central oregon after i finish my psu degree. rent is way cheaper, away from the city and homeless people. would be nce.

You really wouldn't. It's a good setting for a TV show but knowing everyone in your city eventually gets annoying.

Over 50 Emmy and golden globe nominations, back whenthat ment something, with over 9 wins, 2 Peabody awards, and a bunch more

Forgot my pic

Attached: 154C6023-3395-4EDA-9EF0-5BCC66643ABA.jpg (217x244, 14K)

Because the Pacific NW for the most part has few blacks