So, did he do it?

So, did he do it?

Attached: steven-avery.jpg (2345x1814, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmQJfFumYg0&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes a turbomanlet, of course he did it

They framed an already guilty man

i mean he doesn't seem like a very nice guy

i'm really confused though bc in the documentary he seems nice and his family too, but apparently they are all serial rapists and molestors

of course

>that part where they casually glaze over the fact that he burned a cat alive

Right? I’m surprised more people don’t bring that up.
Pretty much this. They don’t bring up that she asked not to be sent back there because he kept answering the door naked and sketched her out. I didn’t watch the follow up documentary though. Do they go into all the counter points of the first season?

You'd have to be absolutely retarded to murder someone right after spending years in jail for a crime you didn't commit, so yes.

he was young

and white

probably, but they didn't prove it.

If I was getting a lot of cash I would never even get a parking ticket until I get the money. Jokes aside I really don't think he did it. It just doesn't make sense.

>this had a second season and barely anyone even knew it existed

Nah, he dindu nuffin. He was a good boy getting his life back on track.

Because he was getting money?

Wealth doesn't fix crazy, user. Stop thinking like a normal person and start thinking like a fucking psycho hillbilly in Buttfuck, Kentucky.

don't project user, just because you didn't know doesn't mean everyone else didn't. Shit got binged the day it came out and everyone was fawning over brendan's stupid lawyer that fucked up

Did you watch it? I think I only watched the first episode.

even if he did he was framed and so he should be let go

I honestly don't think he's a psycho hillbilly

Cause it literally had nothing more to offer. Same with the Adnan Syed documentary. Both guilty and no one gives a fuck except sjw faggots. Bet you all think Jussie Smollett is innocent too! You fuckin cucks.

Attached: dz8a5hyx0aaqbdg.jpg (460x575, 41K)

lot of the facts from the first 2 episodes of the first season make make him look like he was at least capable of doing it, burning a cat, having weird sexual conducts, stalking girls, etc, but that was all before the first case where he was proven innocent

and some stuff people from his town said around that first case apply for the second: even if he didn't do it, he may do something like that, he and his family

remember that card he sent to the mother of his children? he's fucked up and has soemthing against women

Did he do it? Is he innocent? We'll never fucking know. That poor girl who died will never see justice; and though her family claims that they found justice in the sentencing of Steven Avery I'll bet even they have their doubts.

What we DO know is the case was grossly mishandled by both the police and da's office and no one gave a fuck. They basically got away with convicting this guy on circumstantial and planted evidence (not the blood but the "bullet in the garage" and "key found behind the dresser" and shit). In my opinion, the defense was able to present equally viable reasons for the murder and poke enough holes in the prosecution's case to create reasonable doubt.

What really died, and has been dead, is the burden of proof being on the prosecution.

Why would they plant evidence? Because of the first case or that's just what some cops do when they believe they have the guilty person and just want more proofs?

cops know how to fuck with people they don't like, especially if they're suing for millions. Not to mention that they can easily convince themselves that he had something to do with it and if not he's trash anyway so fuck him.

But when it's a murder they either fabricate the body by killing her or just took the opportunity when saw a muder, and that would imply they are intentionally letting out a murderer, that's quite fucked up for a small town police department

That's the only reason I have to believe he's guilty, I don't imagine cops doing such shit, even less cops from a quiet town without much experience in murders

Like I said the cops have too much ego and whatever conscience makes it through they smother it with the fact that Avery is trash person and he belongs behind bars. Like the murderer will never be caught but one scumbag behind bars is close enough, that or he did so it's a win-win.

>That's the only reason I have to believe he's guilty, I don't imagine cops doing such shit, even less cops from a quiet town without much experience in murders

must be nice to be naive.

Yes he did it. He doesn't deserve the attention, it's his retarded nephew that people should be talking about.

>or just took the opportunity when saw a muder, and that would imply they are intentionally letting out a murderer, that's quite fucked up for a small town police department
you do realize that not all murderers are found, right? If they didn't have any leads, getting avery is a win for them on several fronts.

no

it's not like they even tried to investigate other people

I know it happens to poor people but with minor crimes, but a murder? and with a guy that just got paid lot of money, so he can afford good lawyers? that sound stupid

>get wrongly convicted of murder
>in jail for years
>released
>immediately commit murder
>suddenly a genius/magician that can disappear key evidence
>get caught anyways because police tard-baited your retard nephew
>the kicker is tard nephew that helped get you in prison goes to jail too

>that sound stupid
you ever been to Wisconsin? They're pretty fucking dumb, especially outside of the major cities.

jailed for life, nephew as well, all because he was born retarded

bad RNG

>and with a guy that just got paid lot of money, so he can afford good lawyers?
how well did that work out for him?

Since im to lazy to look it up, what was the key-evidence that got him locked up, besides his retarded cousin?

Bones of the body found on his property

it was pretty much just his retarded nephew but also

>his blood found on her car (oddly placed)
>"sweat" dna or some shit found on her car
>bones (that may or may not have been hers) in several fire pits on his property
>her key fob casually found behind a dresser on like the 10th search of his property with his dna on it (i think)
>her car found on his property, oddly placed
>his brother in law and other nephew threw him under the bus

Weren't the attornies he hired supposed to be the best in the state? The biggest, if not only, evidence they had was the testimony but they didn't find any other evidence backing up that testimony, like no handcuffs marks on the bed and no trace of blood on the floor or bed. It would have been impossible for Steven to hide that, and even if he did cover it, he wouldn't have the car key on the middle of the room

wasn't the brother in law (stepdad of brendan) the main suspect in season 2?

I think its his brother? that was the female lawyers scapegoat because he had weird google searches. I doubt he did it either but its a better case than the others i guess

eh...kinda. Along with brendan's brother.

it didn't matter, the DA played it dirty. Kratz tainted the public before the trial even started, forget about all the mishandled evidence, conflict of interest, etc etc etc.

>he had weird google searches
that's putting it lightly.

But don't they need some evidence? If I say I killed Abraham Lincoln it doesn't mean I actually did it

99% of the animal gore on here is caused by non wh*toids
shove it in your disgusting shitcolored mouth

that's not how it works m8. You have to convince a jury that the evidence they do have is credible. Not hard to do when the DA goes on TV and pretty much lays everything out as fact before it's even questioned. Evidence is just a hurdle, not something inherently damning.

Maybe that's why I don't quite get the case, we don't have juries in my country

I know they only make tv shows from cases where the jury fucks up, there is no point of making a show on a case where everything works fine, but there are lot of cases where it wouldn't have happened without a jury, like the oj simpson case

it's not the jury that fucks up though, they're going by what's presented. You can argue they got it wrong, but that just means one side did a better job.

No.

They let the murdered girl's partner "search" his house, and then they miraculously found the evidence they missed in the previous searches. Give me a break.

Who knows. He's definitely not as innocent as the show makes him seem but they also showed pretty conclusively that that particular police department was up to some fishy shit and more than willing to tamper with the case. Either way, kind of fucked up that they used the relatively recent murder of a young woman to cash in on their tv show.

B-BUT HES BLACK AND GAY HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE

Attached: ggfhfhs.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>tfw no harem of paralegals

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-19-23h41m04s162.jpg (1920x1090, 306K)

This and this. It would be a completely different case if not for the police force's corruption, incompetence and motivation to frame the suspect. Lacking that, there wouldn't be much reasonable doubt, but as it stands, there is.

Pretty sure Avery was involved in a lawsuit that could've bankrupted the entire police department.

what was up with the ex-boyfriend and the woman that claimed god guided her to find the car?
they both seemed super fishy and it looked like they were in cahoots

>and the woman that claimed god guided her to find the car?
it was quite close to one of the entries tho, she was just lucky that went in that direction

why would the ex boyfriend kill her in that area if he wanted to do it? they didn't live around there, the only ones who could have done it are steven or bobby and his stepfather

Nah, either Avery did it or a crooked cop did it. No one else was involved, including the retard nephew.

It was Scott and his son (drowned bodies nigga)

Attached: Scott T.jpg (800x599, 45K)

>why would the ex boyfriend kill her in that area if he wanted to do it?
He and some other members of his family accessed the property when they were allowed to join in a "search", sometime after the proper search had already been done. Then the "evidence" was found. You do the math.

he killed her next to avery's house becasue he knew him and knew the cops would frame him? because it wouldn't have worked with a random person

it sounds too elaborated to be true

>too elaborate
It wasn't at all. It was retarded. It only worked because the cops and the judge are retarded also.

ITT dindu nuffins who diddu sumfins

Attached: 48_0713_WestMephis3_Act1bugged.jpg (1280x960, 551K)

He did it and here a found the psycholog behind it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nmQJfFumYg0&t=3s