Opinions on Frasier?

Opinions on Frasier?

Attached: 250px-Frasier_Logo.jpg (250x213, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1563469842760.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seasons 1 - 6: Comfy kino
Seasons 7 - 8: Comfy, but less well written
Seasons 9 - 10: Fairly spotty as far as writing (too many gimmicky episodes), but still mostly comfy/good for casual watching
Seasons 11: a slight return to form, particularly in the back half of the season, "High Holidays" and the finale are essential watches

Overall, a very fun and clever 90s show which satirizes the cosmopolitan life of snobby yuppies in the 90s and holds up fairly well for being 25+ years old and spinoff of show that predates that by another decade.

Agreed. Did you know that they are thinking of doing a revival?

Amazing stuff, but it should've ended around 2001 with Niles and Daphne getting married

The first six seasons are kino. One of the great 90s sitcoms with Seinfeld, Home Improvement, and Third Rock from the Sun.

One of the greatest sitcoms ever. First six seasons are brilliant, and one of the best sitcoms in its seasons thereafter.

Probably in top 3 sitcoms. One time it really went wrong was when Frasier slept with Roz though.

Yeah. Not sure how that's going to play out to be honest. I just don't see there genuinely being that much demand for it, nor it being even close to the original.

i.4cdn.org/tv/1563469842760.jpg
>One of the great 90s sitcoms with Seinfeld, Home Improvement, and Third Rock from the Sun.
None of those were great.

Season 7 was great though

Home Improvement wasn't incredible, but it was extremely comfy

Shit list, stop posting it

>My Coffee with Niles
>not very essential

>High Holidays
>bad

>Freudian Sleep
>okay
That episode was terrible

one of the most kino sitcoms ever made

Attached: frasierepisodeguide.jpg (1386x2809, 1.32M)

Attached: frasierroundhouse.webm (642x478, 1.85M)

You do realize this was already posted right?
See

Attached: frasiersex.webm (522x380, 1.57M)

>The show where Diane comes back - essential
?????
>Moon dance: very essential
????????????????
>Dr Nora: bad, Daphne does dinner: only 'great', author author: not classic, the two Mrs cranes: not classic
Whoever made this chart had SHIT taste

Only the Matchmaker and the Ski Lodge are perfect masterpieces. The greatest sitcom eps of all time. Need their own tier.

Ski lodge is overrated garbage

Perhaps overrated, but certainly not garbage.

What do you think of Cheers, hibestlt couldn't get into it like Frasier

The fucking Hallmark channel is playing Christmas movies instead of Fraiser right now.

And you know what they do during Christmas? The same fucking thing!

I'm watching it for the first time on, of all thing, the Hallmark Channel. They are up to S03E18. Took a break for their idiotic "Christmas in July" bullshit, but Frasier is back next week. I've never seen Cheers, so this is all new to me. Someone said recently that Frasier was the last TV show written by people who did not grow up watching TV. I assume he meant James Brooks. Anyway, I am enjoying it a lot. It's not like anything else I've ever seen and, to be honest, I am a HUGE snob, so I appreciate how appalled they are by "normal people," but I still love Eddie and Martin the most. What a fucking oasis from the world this show is.

Next week, friend. Either Sunday night or Monday morning.

Do you think she liked that?

I won't deny that it's a good show but i just can't get into it.

They're going to revive the series but Marty is gonna a have a clever excuse every episode for why he's not in it sorta like Maris.

Watched it first. It was way funnier than I thought it'd be. Frasier is really funny in its own way but it does reference Cheers from time to time so it's a lot more enjoyable if you've watched both.

One of the best sitcoms ever made. Watch it when I'm feeling down, and it's always made me feel better after an episode.

Fuck anything with Daphne's family in it though, except the latter half of Something Borrowed, Someone Blue.

Back when Seattle was white.