TOO GOOD TO BE

Attached: letmeloveyou.png (470x255, 273K)

Based

I LOVE YOU BAAAABY

Who's that green guy?

Pepe's chad uncle

"my bad"

Attached: IMG_2407.png (704x384, 354K)

FRINGE CITY IN THE HOUSE

Are they coming out with a new mask or something? The shilling has been endless

It really makes me sad that the whole movie is not as pure fun as this one scene. Some jokes are actually really funny, and the whole music number is too good to be true. Get another in the works now and finish the trilogy.

Attached: deathdestroyerofworlds.png (1123x742, 792K)

Pest posting 2.0

LOOL UR PIC LOOK LIKE A DOG LOL

What are you talking about? It was boring and sucked. Cuban Pete is a million times better

It's a rabbit, retard.

Ah but sadly Cuban Pete is held back by only being performed in one genre.
But son of mask builds upon the original and said you know what we are not going to restrict ourselves and they performed the song in 4 different genres.
Are you kidding me that is pure unadulterated kino

SMOKING!

mask’s fask and bask
formerly chuck’s

trick or treat

Attached: trickertreat.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

feed or seed

To me, it represents an escape from the socio-psychological constraints of modern society. Even though our protagonist is forcibly shielded by the "mask" of his outward self - quite literally, unable for others to "take their eyes off" him and vice-versa, he does not let this faux persona triumph over his core beliefs, and remains steadfast to his true inner identity. Truly, a remarkable message for the new millennium.

An excellent point but it can definitely be taken further if we continue the analogy of the mask representing his outwards self and faux persona that our protagonist uses to gain popularity and better his own life. I think this leads into the true message of the movie, the "Son of the Mask" at first seems like a fun sequel title but if you look at it deeper you can find quite a harrowing message and warning. Our protagonist's son is not in fact his son but that of the masks or his outer and fake personality. It is telling us that us as a society pretend to be other people so much that we even pretend to be different people that our own children will not recognize your trueself and will be the child of another person who is not you. I think we can all benefit learning from this.

Oh god, you fuckers are going to dissect everything, it's the plane scene all over again.

Attached: Woke Abe.png (429x509, 408K)