How was this approved?

How was this approved?

Attached: 1563566747583.png (1280x720, 839K)

>The conundrum of conflicting cognitive associations in response to a singular sound-image
Let me take you on a journey.
Female nipple = mmmmmmhmmmm I like gib milkies mmmmmmm yumyumyum I love boobies and I want milkie from woman boob mmm I love it I love it I love love love yum yum yum SQUIRT hahaha I love you I love you I love you girls girls girls girls all for me girl chest I love girl chest boob milk sacks bags of sand on chest for me all for me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy yummy I want it all I want it
Male nipple = EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STOP STOP STOP STOP I DON'T WANT MALE NIPPLE I WANT GIRL NIPPLE STOP I HATE IT I WANT GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS NOT EW GROSS MAN NIPPLE BECAUSE I HAVE EW GROSS MAN NIPPLE AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE ON TV OR EVER IN REAL LIFE I WANT SUCK ON FEMALE NIP NOT MALE NIP NO MILK MEANS NO GOOD I WANT SUCK MILK ALL DAY MAN NIPPLE BAD BAD BAD EW EW EW

How was this approved?

Attached: sneed.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: sneedAndfeed.gif (500x288, 3.58M)

I'm gonna say it

Formerly unapproved

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-18-17h28m27s853.png (716x537, 481K)

what?

cringe

Attached: kevin.png (480x368, 247K)

Not even joking, all the circuits in my house blew when I clicked on this. I'm spooked

I don't think I've ever noticed the other houses in the background

>how many seconds was that?
>twelve
>IN YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does plankton own his own house or is he the only one that lives in his workplace?

How does Patrick pay for his property?

Attached: 180px-Gas-Guys.jpg (180x195, 18K)

sneedbob chuckpants

Attached: 1552669952395.png (750x650, 53K)

How can Spongebob and Squidward afford nice two story houses, when they work at a fast food restaurant?

They’re obviously trust fund kids, pretending to live a working class lifestyle

they live on the outskirts of the city, also presumably bought their property earlier than the 90’s

They don't actually live in those houses, nor do they actually work in a fast food place. Spongebob and Squidward are just characters in a cartoon show. Whenever you see them, you're actually just looking at a screen composed of many differently colored squares known as pixels. These pixels change 24 times every second, which creates the illusion of characters and environments and motion, but none of it is real life.

Big if true

>How does Patrick pay for his property?
he doesn't, it's a fucking rock

wtf bros is this true

because pineapples

fpbp

I dont get it, what's the big deal

boo

Attached: pilot pineapple.png (704x528, 478K)

>a pineapple sank the bottom of the ocean
no problem there
>a sponge sank to the bottom of the ocean
ok but would a really wet sponge float or sink?

Yikes his house looks weird with only one window

What'll it be fellas? Feed? Or seed?

Attached: 1563849361565.png (1856x4185, 782K)

Look at the city slickers pulling up in their fancy Krabby Patty car