This nigga retired for good or he will make something before he dies?

Attached: 1054_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twin Peaks S4 was filmed in secret and is ONLY ever to be released in event of his death. It's why the Return was specifically titled "The Return" instead of S3

Damn even after his death we will get lynched.

Exactly. It's his last gift to the world

I wanna say cope but there are some things about the production of season 3 that felt kinda fishy. We never got to see some of the footage from the BTS documentary and then there's that tweet that said the company finished filming two seasons instead of one.

probably nearing senility, and TM doesnt do much for that

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM [Remove]

Attached: 1501355187289.png (1600x900, 220K)

He's currently working on the next season of I Am Jazz

Attached: identify_the_man.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

BASED and vedder pilled

MIDGET IS NOW TREE NOW

how tf would we know lol

I don't know why this is being spammed but that song is actually pretty good. it's probably the best Roadhouse song. and it plays in the episode where Cooper wakes up, and Audrey "wakes up" so it's open to interpretation

>filename
dying

based and dystopiapilled

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Alright, heres my David Lynch watch order, is it good? should I switch anything around?

Attached: watchorder.jpg (292x318, 20K)

I'd put 2, 3, 5, and 6 lower

this nigga is overrated by hipsters who want you to think they're deep and gatekeep muh movies.

Based DFWposter.

Faggot

Rabbits is incorporated into Inland Empire so I'd skip that one. I would start chronologically but skipping ahead to Eraserhead. You're also missing a one-season TV show called "On The Air". Only the first and last episodes were directed by Lynch and they're the only good ones. Additinoally, there's an animated series called Dumb Land you might want to check out.

Go read his book then.

Chronologically or bust

>no Straight Story

I miss this brittle nigga like you wouldn't believe

>"Reeeeeeeee" - lobster

don't forget dumbland

His last film will be exclusively for watching on phones.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

That would be incredible.

don't even bother with his early short films