What does Yea Forums think about Mega64? Would you go to a live show?

What does Yea Forums think about Mega64? Would you go to a live show?

Attached: mga54.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uWBTbqgcBco
youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZRADSD_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=lcoC_3-HPZM
youtu.be/LDYopk1AVhQ
youtu.be/oxW3yu5Q9xU
youtu.be/YpFH-Sh09PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paying money to sit in a crowd and watch two friends being constantly annoyed by their fat friend

When is the indian guy gonna quit.

He knows he's miserable.

I've always liked them, but it's noticeable how jaded and weird they've gotten since their views dropped off. Every now and again there's a good bit, but they're definitely at the bottom of a long drawn out downward spiral.

I hope they can pull out somehow, but what the fuck can they do? Version 4.1 is a year late and will be incomprehensible to people that didn't watch their dated low budget series. Is there even a market for 4.1 at this point?

I still watch the podcast, but even that has a small fight every episode. Shame, the boys are really good at improv and have balls of steel for their in public stuff. They're just relics from a different time I guess.

cuck64

Attached: 1560981877190.png (513x395, 333K)

i remember them mentioning that awhile ago, talking about seeing cinemassacre at a con or something and how it felt being a part of that old youtube culture. i still love them but they, like me and all their fans, are getting fucking old. i think frank got hired for an actual job now? havent seen a lot of him anymore so idk if he still has ties, eric did the same thing with rooster teeth. but i think RT is another sinking ship, and i think it's sinking a lot harder than mega64 because it got much higher heights of popularity/financing

rocco was in the avgn video

Attached: 1538432677222.jpg (570x676, 96K)

It's a shame those 2 didn't get out when they had the chance. It's starting to get to the point now where JonTron and RedLetterMedia should retire their channels for greater endeavours. I just hope they have better luck than these two did, and that, maybe, another opportunity could open up for them, again.

I love Mega64 and have watched every video and every podcast highlight since 2011 but I can't get into their Versions at all. It's just all so boring.

yeah they talked about all those ancient rivalries turning to camaraderie for surviving so long
i think that RLM doing stuff with culkin is an indicator of the future, more crossover shit to boost each other's audiences seems like a way to survive to me

when are they gonna get rocco on Podcast: The Ride

RT are bigger than ever, and continuously rising...

Is that true? Weren't they in pretty dire financial straits after some really expensive animation projects kinda fell through?

sad day

they are gay

Heard of them a long long time ago. have never seen a single thing they did.

Eric was annoying at times but I really miss his high pitched cackle from off screen during the podcasts.

Kids are our future you dimwit. Why would you pass up the chance to mold a kid into greatness?

Funhaus is the only thing I watch that's attached to their name. I'll be shocked if they're still doing Red vs Blue or RWBY.

Based

Attached: bruce.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

Let's say Mega64 ended tomorrow. Like they all got into a huge fight and broke up. How would everyone fare?

Rocco - Would still try making comedy videos by himself, be moderately successful, but not enough to fuel his figure addiction.

Shawn - Would die. Doesn't seem like he has any discernible skills. Maybe he'd be able to get a gig working the camera on something.

Derrick - Would still make music videos, and probably try making his own internet movie which would bomb because he's not as talented as he thinks he is.

Garrett - Would be fine. Go back to being an electrician, make decent money and stream on twitch for some extra.

Kevin - Who the fuck knows. He'd probably leech onto Rocco and try to get involved with whatever he's doing.

t. shawn
don't you have a podcast to edit? WHOOPS. another one that's longer than one hour.

Sean could get be a camera man, but it's gonna be hard to find gigs shorter than an hour

do any of yall remember the aquabats kickstarter? they shot for like a million goal, didn't even come close. they came back with a second significantly lower goal and achieved it and now i feel like they're just barely hanging on. their vids only get a couple thousand views now and it just makes me feel really sad. all these old content creators are in the same boat and its killin me inside

they barely have social media activity and they rarely upload. it's just that they're pretty much into different things, they barely talk about video games, and one of them is a family man. I don't know why they keep doing stuff that has nothing to do with what they initialy got known for, and it doesn't have to be street skits.

This thread is now poisoned
youtu.be/uWBTbqgcBco

this was 300 podcasts ago

...fuck

this'll make you feel even worse youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZRADSD_E8
check that fuckin ustream watermark

It was sad when they talked about how they wanted to do the MGS in five minutes vid because they didn’t want to keep doing the DBZ ones. That MGS video has like less than 300k views.

That’s gotta hurt, like why even bother? It’s a good video but zoomers would rather watch pewdiepie play Minecraft. But I think Mega64 will stay around until Rocco gets #MeToo’d or Garrett is recorded saying something racist.

Christmas specials are kino but they peaked like 5 years ago. Only way to top it at this point would be if they started eating literal shit.

Honestly, all the main dudes have shown a lot of talent but it's pretty evident the mine's tapped out. Continuing as a group is just holding them back at this point.

>Garrett says something racists
Too late...
youtube.com/watch?v=lcoC_3-HPZM

I'd get pissy too if it was because of another tirade about Power Rangers or Star Wars.

The aftershows are always better because there's no forced "what's coming out this week" chat.

why did things have to become so bleak bros

Attached: b2b1bd3b15911839b8aff490a09e112b--elmer-fudd-editor[1].jpg (236x243, 11K)

it's just his stepkid, you sperg. he also has his own children with her. it's not as if she cheated on him behind his back and he's stuck raising a man's child against his will.

kino
post more garret pills

Can’t you wait for Rocco and Garrett to talk about how great the Last Skywalker was? If anything Rocco could become a (paid) Disney shill if Mega64 broke up.

DANIEL NOT NOW

youtu.be/LDYopk1AVhQ
youtu.be/oxW3yu5Q9xU
youtu.be/YpFH-Sh09PM

hey wops happenin

Goddamn did she trade down or what?

thank you.

fag

no prob
?

Yeah they honestly need to do more improv and comedy stuff. Nathan for You and shows like it should've inspired them to pursue the kind of shit they did at E3 or
on the Firefall stream but they seem really hitched (probably due to connections) to the gaming wagon. I understand them being jaded though, it sounds like they were offered several TV and movie gigs that never came to pass.

DBZ videos benefited from Super being at peak popularity when they came out. MGS is dead and buried, like who even cares anymore.

whats the deal with the chicken dance going on the entire time?

its amazing they've been around this long but dont really have a go-to video series. Sueded is pretty good but is probably a huge amount of effort.

I've never seen such a small amount of fame go to people's heads in such a short amount of time. They were all faggots except Garret.

>show is actually real

did anyone go?

They've been flopping around for over 10 years bro

>HEYYYYYYY

Attached: joker.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Their content has been severely lacking the past few years. They're basically a (admittedly nice) podcast and t-shirt shop.

Attached: 1547401921142.jpg (562x800, 121K)

>tickets still available
Yeah no doubt lmao. Those 40 people who buy every piece of merch and adsense scraps can't fund these retards forever

>Would you go to a live show?
I went to their first show. Needs a bit of polish, but was pretty fun. I especially enjoyed seeing Christopher Demon and The Game Crypt in person.

Their first show sold out in minutes. The amount of dedicated fans they have is actually really admirable.

They were kind of okay way way back like over a decade ago when there was practically no video content online, like pre-Youtube. With so many options now, it's little wonder no one watches them.

Who do you watch that's funnier?