Sophomore year I was obsessed with you

>sophomore year I was obsessed with you
>actually im a lesbian
Fuck this show. The writers obviously were writing for them to get together but chose to make her a lesbian halfway through

Attached: robin.jpg (800x420, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-3-robin-gay-coming-out-maya-hawke-netflix-duffer-brothers-a9016601.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1563672747531.jpg (440x332, 29K)

Yeah, she did it intentionally, she phrased it vaguely to laugh at him later. This is what female nazi writers are doing now. White american guys should start doing the same by befriending with russian girls then bringing them to America and boasting with their russian girlfriends to female nazis.

next season steve better get a qt russian soviet agent

>OP is a brainlet that thinks there's a writer's room full of people plowing away on typewriters to figure things out episode-by-episode as he's watching the show

They kinda forgot about her being into Steve

Yeah retard, its a cacophony of jewy millenials with valley girl accents all chanting, "like, what if she was gaaay" while loudly chewing gum.

Biggest problem is that they now will have to introduce another girl for Steve and the cast is already too big.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-3-robin-gay-coming-out-maya-hawke-netflix-duffer-brothers-a9016601.html
They literally changed her sexuality halfway through filming the show

Steve deserves a better show

Attached: kingsteve.gif (322x322, 642K)

So you're saying the writers really subverted your expectations?

Of course you fags hate the only good part of season 3.

watch as barb comes back and they will pair her with her

just fucking watch...twitter will explode. and then eric will say YASS

based and redpilled

>The writers obviously were writing for them to get together but chose to make her a lesbian halfway through

Apparently, it was her idea. The writers didn't know what they wanted to do with her.

if I were to have watched this show, crap like this would be a dropped for me

>da jooos

Do you genuinely unironically think that? How have you let Yea Forums warp your mind so much?

It is spelt the jews.

>how to spot a redditor

They decided during 4 and 5. The "I was obsessed with you" stuff was in 6, so they already decided by then.

Fuck off, die, etc.

i feel like ray rice

Attached: 1563963064288.webm (960x1080, 2.99M)

Attached: 1563963134028.webm (960x1080, 2.88M)

Anyone else feel sick to their stomach when they find out a women is a lesbian? I don’t get angry but I do feel sort of sad and defeated

It's disgusting. It has lost its novelty.

>Anyone else feel sick to their stomach when they find out a women is a lesbian?
no because it never happens irl
all women crave the cock

i mean, this is literally true
while eating pussy can spread disease, taking a dick in the ass can do that and damage the anus

gtfo Old Bay you goddamn faggot, you bring shame to the franchise hnnnng

>on a date with a girl 2 years ago
>she starts talking about how she didn't like religious people and everyone in her family were religious
>she tells me how her mother and her neighbors overreacted when she had a girlfriend at 14
>mfw

Attached: 1546738155678.jpg (584x622, 45K)

>Fuck off, die, etc.
You... I like you...

>not posting the looped version

ima cash my next paycheck in bitcoin and then hire human traffickers off the deep web to invade ur house

No, homosexuality atleast has some comedic warmth to it from an absurdist point of view, all of the great comedies of history have gay jokes. But lesbianism just doesn’t have the same jovial hilarity, I associate It more with skeletons, graveyards, inversions, twisted irony, death in general.

bitch

looking forward to it
more than Lamar’s sophomore season at least ;_;

75% of new HIV infection in the USA are faggot.
Gays are the worst

Why? Are you so retarded that you don't understand the concept of a twist? Your theory is equivalent to saying that the writers of The Usual Suspects intended on Keyser Söze being a new character and then they decided through writing the movie to change him to Kevin Spacey's character. Your theory is dumb.

>halfway through
uh pretty sure it was planned all along so incels would be mad

nothing to do with lesbians

Fellow gamers rise up it's time to stab a dyke bitch they have already colonized Yea Forums this evil musn't spread
Sincerely, Yea Forums

Attached: cxkeycugb3501.jpg (1132x1208, 311K)

basically what you see is the end of the heterosexuality

>they introduce a new love interest for Steve only to be cucked by lesbo girl
you know it's gonna happen, those seething kikes can't get our guy Steve catch a break

what a filthy whore

it’s okay, at the end of the day Steve is still an absolute chad. he’ll get the girl before it’s over, it’s a fucking 80s homage

i don't know why but i want to wash her face, it looks dirty

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Sam Taylor Buck is insanely handsome.

Sam Ashe Arnold is insanely handsome.

>Can't give a white man admiration

truly woke

Warwick Davis is insanely handsome.

David Harbour is insanely handsome

Attached: comfyhopper22.webm (1080x536, 617K)

Garrett Wareing is insanely handsome.

you can be obsessed with star wars or some sport when young, it doesn't mean you want to fuck it

Go find your anus

She’s a slightly better looking version of my ex so watching this season was a struggle

He's agreeing with what the previous guy said. You need to stop thinking everyone on the internet is being confrontational in every reply.

>she phrased it vaguely to laugh at him later.
This is realistic for women though

>jim_carry_sucking_milkers.gif

She's a fujoshi user, her frustrated sexuality paints itself on the other who she is supposed to be attracted to but isn't. It makes sense in that context.
Fuck me if i didn't go "that makes no sense" when i was seeing the last episode though...

This show was never good

splotchy skin, no makeup. looks like botchling...

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

That's when you push for the threesome user...

>were writing for them to get together but chose to make her a lesbian halfway through
no, they weren't
pay attention to the way she acts towards him and what she says about her obsession

>durr, durr why a show made by kikes, a people known for destroying their hoste nation, would force homosexual agenda???

>still obsessed about a fictional character not liking boys

Attached: 1562713746574.jpg (3000x1500, 409K)

>"you suck..."
>"AND FUCK"

>I believe there are people who just maliciously want to destroy for no other reason than because they can

>I'M SICK OF IT, WOBBIE! SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, A LOVELY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR GAL, AND THOSE WANKERS HAD TO DO HER IN AND TURN HER INTO A FUCKING FISH EATER! C'MON, MAN!

Attached: robbie and dt.jpg (779x466, 33K)

>and then she removes her skirt revealing an enormous strap-on dildo

thats what you get for watching gay shows pal

>"see Steve, I like boys"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

>defending jews

Attached: 1504291076454.png (306x306, 112K)