The people who are "excited" for this movie don't even like it...

The people who are "excited" for this movie don't even like it. They despise comic book fans and love the fact that the "altcel fanbabies" aren't getting what they want (good movies). Twitter is evil and Marvel is their willing slave.

Attached: thor-love-and-thunder-logo-1179793-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2019/7/23/20703577/natalie-portman-thor-love-and-thunder-mighty-thor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You okay?

I'm holding out hope Bill will show up but I doubt it.

I think a film about Thor’s ex-girlfriend will be hilarious desu.

>They despise comic book fans

Based

Good

>send Thor out with Chris Pratt
>write both completely out of next phase
>every lead character is now black and/or a woman, except cabbagepatch who still moistens panties somehow
It's like they want to end capeshit.

>write both completely out of next phase
You know that Chris Hemsworth is still the lead of Thor 4 right?

This. capeshitters subhuman are pathetic and responsible for this shit.
>It's like they want to end capeshit.
About fucking time. Wasn't a decade long enough?

If Thor, Pratt, and Strange go its over. Nobody wants an all female avengers. Hopefully greed will make them dial it all back. I don’t mind diversity but the replacement shit reeks of some sinister wishfullment.

>About fucking time
He think that capeshit is ending anytime soon....when they have yet to introduce the X-Men in the MCU.

Attached: mike-stoklasa_1129949.jpg (744x984, 42K)

Sure. But making incels angry is hilarious so I will be buying many tickets.

The Marvel house can't burn down fast enough. The Phase 4 roadmap looks exactly like a franchise that is out of gas. There used to be tentpole movies like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and The Avengers that would keep people excited enough to watch the "filler" movies that introduced new characters. Now Avengers is over, all the original core team are either dead or emasculated in some way, and the only movies left are filler. Marvel has already found the limits of bad taste in the audience, because the audience ate up literally everything they were served. Now they are just going to see how long they can shovel them a train of pointless garbage with no bigger purpose until they stop watching. At least with the first three phases Marvel was able to string everyone along with the promise of the Avengers movies being a grand 10 year saga even if it was crap. Now they are just like "here's some crap, keep watching it forever."

The only reason Natalie Portman came back is because Thor is going to be even more neutered in this movie, and Natalie Portman gets to pretend she's Thor. I think they will need a crane to help her lift Mjolnir, because the director won't be able to do it from behind the camera.

Attached: 2643ee6b-2d23-4afd-8853-dfff76647bc7_20190721123550.jpg (780x565, 190K)

They've taken for granted that anything capeshit prints money, using unproven concepts like BP/DP/GotG as proof.

The sheep rooter director has only ever done one thing right and it's what we do in the shadows, prove me wrong

thor ragnarok was fun

It was fun on the first watch. On the second go the humor gets worse and I didn't bother watching it again after that. They made Thor into a joke and now He's going to keep getting humiliated every time Marvel tries to make a movie with him.

Thor in the comics was the ultimate badass and they have reduced him to a punchline.

I will be watching it for the 2nd time soon and will let you know. I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes last time

The likelihood of them spending any time on horse thor over girl thor is zero
Especially with a name like Bill

It's cause he's a Brit and American women go crazy over Brits. He's not effeminate but he is definitely not particularly masculine so he's not a threat to the Avengerettes.

> 'love and thunder' sounds like absolute shit
> portman looks like shit and has the enthusiam of a corpse
> tessa thompson, this insuferable nigger cunt is back

yeah, not promissing. i got the vibe from guardians vol. II: you give the 'auteur' too much freedom and they fuck it up, because they are not as smart as they think they are.

on the other side its a bunch of soulless hacks.

i dont know, i barely can measure how much a director is important when 99% of the movie is cgi and the actors are playing the same characters.

Attached: 1521341520341.jpg (431x431, 60K)

You forgot to mention that Black Valkyrie is also a dyke. Meaning they're gonna have gay racemixing too, maybe even with Portman.

You're forgetting the fact that his name starts with Beta. Honestly his best chance is in Guardians 3.

yeah, theres that.

the only truly exciting thing on this bunch of new movies is dr. strange - and the director of dr. strange is absolute shit and doesnt have what it takes to explore the whole lisergic and surrealist potential that the character has to offer.

all the other movies should be tv shows - and all the tv shows should be movies.

Even if Ragnarok proved he exists, I would rather they leave Beta Ray Bill in limbo.

mcu zog bots will strangely enough shit talk anyone that bothered to read a comic and then go watch increasingly mediocre films. it's its own evil entity now.

I honestly kinda think that they fucked up by not planning on doing a Hulk movie but at this point they literally ended any possibility of a Hulk movie happening with Professor Hulk being a thing.

They still have Spiderman, but Spiderman ain't enough to hold things up, and the X-men aren't coming for a LONG time apparently. I do agree with what you're saying, with all of the core characters gone, it's gonna be quite hard for the MCU to keep on trucking along. Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans were technically the main characters of the MCU. With them and their characters gone, it's hard to see the remaining characters being enough to take over their roles and keep the MCU strong.

I mean seriously, Falcon as Captain America didn't work in the comics either. Fem Thor didn't work. Marvel comics have been trying for literal decades to make Captain Marvel work, but it always fails. I know that the two mediums are different, but I don't think the MCU will hold up with this being part of what makes up Phase 4. At this point, I think their X-men will make or break the MCU, and considering the direction they're going, I actually don't have faith in MCU X-men either.

in another universe where sjw never became a thing we would all be complaining about how boring and tired the 554764th badass man of action type character is. Just let woman or little people or whatever have their time in the spotlight for ten years and things will get back to normal eventually

they are betting on concepts that didnt work on the comics.

to be more specific, if marvel and dc comics had to live selling comics, they would be out of business years ago, comic books exist nowadays because they are these irrelevant companies under the umbrella of huge conglomerates.

but youre fucked if you think that the subhuman retards that do comics nowadays will offer any original or interesting ideas.

Weird how they can safely give this a title two years out but Star Wars struggle to come up with a title less than a year from launch.

>I'll spend money on a movie I don't want to see just to spite people who don't exist except rent free in my head.
That sounds like an intelligent use of money.

no way, kino or bust motherfucker

Universal still owns the distribution rights to hulk so they won't give him any solo movies

stop making kids comic book movies political

It doesn’t matter because Disney will buy enough tickets to make the diversity movies a success anyway, especially in China. They’re too big to fail.

Not one of them women-hating incel but just confused.

Why is Natalie Portman coming back for this, as Thor, when she dropped herself out of previous movies? I thought she got bored of Marvel.

Also she deserves to be in other genres and not another long-running genre blockbuster series.

I'm sure there is some way to make Captain Marvel work but Blockbuster mass appeal ending was not the way to go. Girl power scene seems stupid when one is a literal Goddess.

They also set her up to be all powerful implicitly meaning she would play a major role in defeating Thanos but rendered it meaningless because Rob wanted out and they decided to give him glorious cinematic movie sacrifice.

"She’s dying of breast cancer, as shown in the panel above, and wielding the powers of the Thunder God inhibits the chemotherapy treatments she needs to defend her body against the disease. In order to live, she needs to stop swinging Mjölnir. But if she doesn’t become Thor and defend the world, then who will?"
vox.com/culture/2019/7/23/20703577/natalie-portman-thor-love-and-thunder-mighty-thor

If they go with this angle I'd watch it just try to tone down the goof during the chemo scenes.

I literally spent money to spite people twice on Yea Forums. Worth it when I saw the rage.

>They despise comic book fans
In all honesty you'd have to be a complete fucking retard to spend money on Marvel or DC comics nowadays. For every decent issue there's 15 atrocious ones.