Dead serious, this whole fucking thing needs a fucking film...

Dead serious, this whole fucking thing needs a fucking film. Probably won't happen because his hollywood is probably 80% of his clients.

Attached: 1564023274837.png (639x630, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
lohud.com/story/news/2018/10/16/nicholas-tartaglione-lawyer-calls-drawn-out-decision-death-penalty-horrific-briarcliff-manor-killing/1658467002/
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/
youtu.be/aLWcJB2jVII
soundcloud.com/grubstakers/episode-83-jeffrey-epstein-part-2-feat-matt-christman-and-nick-mullen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao they didn't put him in solitary on purpose

Lynch should direct. He's great with secret pedo organization shit.

what about kubrik?

He will suicide by shooting himself three times in the back of the head the second he considers talking

Egg man

Ok what exactly did this guy do? Kidnap kids? buy and sell them? I haven’t been reading up on current affairs.

If anyone cares to go into length about it I’ll read it and give them a “you”

Yea see if you can line up a meeting

Use little girls as blackmail bait and then extort money from the rich to fund more pedo parties

He has dirt on the Clintons. It's kept him alive and free of danger to this point, but now he's a liability and we all know how this ends, just ask Vince Foster...oh wait...

Attached: foster.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Well damn. What did he think was gonna happen

user...

Based fresh out of cryo-sleep user is right on time I see.

Welcome.

so epstein's crime is that he's a pimp that fucked a 16 year old?

lol wait until you find out about 70s rock scene

When will that be?

I know right? These dudes totally think that banging teen girls is some outlandish and far-fetched concept. Guess ol' Chris boy really did a number on the mind of the american public.

"A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records."
> nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Nicholas Tartaglione was prosecuted by Maureen Comey (daughter of James Comey)
> lohud.com/story/news/2018/10/16/nicholas-tartaglione-lawyer-calls-drawn-out-decision-death-penalty-horrific-briarcliff-manor-killing/1658467002/

The murderer cop being investigated for the "Epstein suicide" is connected to James Comey.
Share this everywhere before it gets taken down.

Always wondered how David Bowie avoided a posthumous metoo. He wasn't that scummy especially for the time but it's enough to get him #canceled by the twitter mob for eternity whenever they find out.

i guess himmler's sacred realm really worked out for him

Looks like we got a mothafuckin cowboy, folks!

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x211, 1.75M)

Let's go even further back, to Laurel Canyon in the 1960s...
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

let's just say that if you like "good music" (Floyd, CSN, Zeppelin), don't look too closely into the private lives of the band members - unless you can separate artist from art.

Personally I miss the days when you could fuck teens and people would just be jealous.

He got to be too much of a liability is my guess. Running a private jet and private island staffed with cunny for the purposes of entertaining the rich and keeping them in line with blackmail was fine up until now. Maybe he's too well known and his handlers would rather start afresh.

I figure lots of people were incels during high school and the fact that some people have free access to the prime teen pussy that they never did makes them seethe

Jimmy Page, with Lori Maddox when she was 14. Bowie did that girl too.
Yeah rock scene in 70s... yikes I am shocked Page didn’t get more flack for the Lori stuff recently because it was brought to light a bit recently. I mean it’s fact anyways, photos of them together and everything.

How old were the girls? Older than 14?

you do realize it was completely legal? american puritanism is hilarious

I just wished I was those guys. Everyone fucking knows that girls in 9th grade have banging bodies dude, and just 10 years ago you could say so publicly and guys would just be like "yeah dude I wish that was me". Now if you so much as suggest that a 15 year old looks hot, people lose their minds.

so the story about Epstein visiting the White House several times to meet with President Clinton comes out, and a couple hours later Epstein tried to kill himself

lol yeah right

nto funny when he dies before he can throw everyone under the bus.

..........And people still doesn't believe in conspiracy theories.

this thread is more about societal reactions rather than what's legal. it's legal to have sex with a 16 year old in part of Europe and a lot of the world. however, you would get roasted alive by the twitter mobs, legal or not

Your boy trump and Acosta are tied up in this as well.

As young as 3

Only by retard californians and new yorkers. It's 16 in over half the damn U.S. states, and no one here would bat a fucking eye if you fucked one.

Not really. Acosta was ordered to by his boss at the time, Robert Mueller.

Woah, now that's deep shit. I can't defend that.

>Cope

Teflon Don is untouchable baby!

pizzagate is real

THERE'S NO SUCH THINGS AS PEDOPHILE BILLIONAIRES AND POLITICIANS THEY DON'T EXIST JOHN OLIVER SAID SO EPSTEIN ISN'T EVEN REAL

>It's 16 in over half the damn U.S. states
god bless america

Attached: yyyyyyyyes.gif (300x300, 783K)

Yeah, but fucking internet user fags don't even know the difference because they just see some hollywood show where a guy gets arrested for fucking a 17 year old and their brains go "durr banging teens bad".

A pedo gets assaulted in prison
>muh conspiracy!

In the rockers’ defense, the groupies were just girls that willingly followed them around, hoping to get fucked. When it comes to the Epstein stuff, that’s like, human trafficking.

"A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records."
> nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Nicholas Tartaglione was prosecuted by Maureen Comey (daughter of James Comey)
> lohud.com/story/news/2018/10/16/nicholas-tartaglione-lawyer-calls-drawn-out-decision-death-penalty-horrific-briarcliff-manor-killing/1658467002/

Share this everywhere before it gets taken down

well to be fair, a lot of shows happen in California and New York so...

Attached: don't know.gif (382x678, 2.11M)

>It's all rich media types!
>b-b-but it could never be muh Trump!!!
Ohhhhh Yea Forums, never change.

Crazy he had an island.

It's Trump and your boy Clinton, too. Seethe harder.

Yeah, I know. Hollywood has contributed to the amalgamation of state culture.

Yea Forums is just jealous.

Attached: file.png (220x307, 110K)

Not get caught. Fact is, most of these shadowy cunts get away with it. Hollywood is full of them, everybody knows, it's just that no one has been caught red-handed. Yet. Not even Epstein, but there's evidence. Problem is that they''ll try to kill him before he can talk, or the evidence will magically vanish. Last I heard, an FBI agent investigating the Clinton's just suddenly decided to shoot himself at a nightclub of all places.

The girl he fucked when she was 16 literally wrote an op-ed saying that she had no regrets about it. Our dicks will never be that satisfactory.

JUST

No fuck that. You just want to hand some other jew money for using his likeness in some jew production? I'd rather people actually yknow pay for their crimes instead of being immortalized in fiction and promptly paid for it.

>I'm the one seething
lolok

>no u

you didnt actually expect anything to come of him being arrested did you? he will succumb to an """accident""" before he ever gets to a trial

not sure why trump supporters were brought into this at all?

ONLY A PEDO WOULD SLEEP WITH A 16 YEAR OLD WTF! literally a child!

Most of the big shits in Hollywood as well but Clinton by and large seems to be the biggest fish tied up the most with Epstein

>Dead serious, this whole fucking thing needs a fucking film
you do realize the minute they make a biopic they will make it all about trump, right?

that's the narrative. trump was there. trump was his buddy

you're fucking done. finished. you will never win.

It largely went on at his private island where he'd invite all sorts of politicians and celebrities like Stephen Hawking and Bill Clinton. He was incredibly well connected.

Though to play devil's advocate there is a misleading nature about the talk of kids since many seemed to be maybe 16 or so, technically illegal depending on the state and there's always the possibility he didn't know exact ages. But there's all sorts of photos and a number of victims (who may have even had sex consensually) who have come forward. It's helped to create what will likely be a rock solid case that he has no way of getting out of. All the stuff about his private island also creates such a creepy atmosphere to the whole story that even if every woman he slept with was of legal age and consensual you would have juries wanting to execute him regardless.

There's also the issue that a relative (niece?) of James Comey is working the case and there's the largely baseless rumors of Epstein being connected to Trump since Trump borrowed Epstein's plane once (which Epstein used to go to his private island) in order for Trump to get home. Meaning Comey's relative may be hoping to force Epstein into a deal where he gives up Trump which is impossible for Epstein to do.

at least Epstein paid them.

the dad rockers just paid their hoes with herpes and hpv.

My God, she even left a calling card.

Attached: hillary_shoe.jpg (500x375, 56K)

>largely baseless rumors of Epstein being connected to Trump

kek

Chomo’s get killed in prison

youtu.be/aLWcJB2jVII

I mean the scandal is more about who else was having sex with them. When they raided Epstein's mansion in 05 they found secret cameras everywhere.

The implication is that Epstein has been helping someone get blackmail on powerful politicians for decades. But no one knows who he really works for or which people are blackmail victims vs. just hang out with him because they also enjoy fucking teenagers

he's a ron perlman impersonator. Real frownec upon these days.

>has sex with 16 year old
>pedophile

That's basically what he's saying. It's not funny that he's getting beat up in prison because he knows he's going to die before spilling the beans on all the other billionaire pedos in the world.

Tell me why should I care if Clinton gets caught if Trump gets caught too?

soundcloud.com/grubstakers/episode-83-jeffrey-epstein-part-2-feat-matt-christman-and-nick-mullen

Trump only rode on one of his airplanes once and it was to New York. And afterwards Trump banned him from his resort/hotel/whatever after he was caught hitting on an underaged girl. Clinton, on the other hand, was pals with this guy for years (Epstein even visited him at the White House) and took MULTIPLE trips to his pedo island. So yea Trump is innocent as per usual.

And the story of Trump riding on the plane home once largely spread after the tales of Bill Clinton riding with Epstein to his island dozens of times started to gain traction in the media. Making it look like it may have been an attempt by Hillary's campaign at the time trying to shift focus away from Bill and make it appear Trump supporters were accusing Bill of what Trump was doing.

Doesn't look like much to do with Trump besides Acosta. If orange man is involved he can swing with the rest of them but at this point I doubt it.

>largely baseless

Attached: GettyImages-681946576-thumb-700x425-213623.jpg (700x425, 189K)

>look! two billionaires took a picture together orange man must be a pedo!

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Trump is a faggot

Ivanka eats cunny

Honestly, I assume every billionaire to be some sort of rapist.

>Think he's a pedo
>look it up
>girls were 16
literally legal and normal in singapore. wtf america

Attached: 3457.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>old men abusing children is totally cool guys, stop being gay

some were as young as 14

clintons gonna have him suicided

>Some were this number! Not this number!