Hunter Schafer

Why does she make so many people uncomfortable?

Attached: 916789ED4794431D9E3E7B0CBCB1BC81.gif (400x225, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgmOrKYjaFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she
it's clearly a man. christ even tv trannies don't come close to passing

>she
>40%
It's only a matter of time.

please be nice to my wife.

>reeee why does she seem happy?! muh 40%!!! all transgendered people are depressed!!!

>40%

honestly we need to pump that number WAY up

Zendaya is your wife?
40% is massive, you fucking retard.

>(you)
>reddit
Go back tourist

But then it wouldn't be suicide

She cute

Attached: 6A226BA3BE5D4179A0D0ECD4FB6E23F4.jpg (640x940, 64K)

Stop spamming this fag Erza for fucking sake

>We need to make more people die

I'd like to get comfortable with her

He's a gross transbian so I can no longer support him.

I wasn't making a judgement about whether 40% is massive or not, I'm just saying that Hunter seems like a happy person and I think you'll be disappointed if you think she's going to kill herself.

>trannies
>people

pick 1

I wonder how many oscars It's Pat would win if it came out this year

Attached: itspat.jpg (497x640, 54K)

>she

Attached: 1563051173498s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

heres your tranny elon musk bro!

Attached: 159238123587.png (327x251, 151K)

>she
Who? Your post was about a man.

I'd marry that without question

I want them to fuck, the force of those perfect bone structured faces colliding as they passionately kiss while Hunter's high-pitched moans harmonize with his deeper ones and echo around the room as her limp girlcock is pressed into Ezra's thigh as they roll around on the hotel bed for dominance until they're spooning and 69ing sucking each other's massive cut dicks

Because he looks like a young David Spade as a trap.

Dave Foley played a more convincing trap than Hunter

In a world of niggers and chinks, she looks good

>she

Attached: 1562753245256.jpg (647x740, 44K)

Nobody is forcing you to fuck blacks or asians, so your dichotomy is false, you homosexual.

It will go up unfortunately. The floodgates have been open and trannies are popping up everywhere.
>wow they must all have gender dysphoria
Wrong, not a thing. This, for most, is either a homosexual fetish or feminine beta males coping. It's a fantasy that never comes true and by the time they're 40, the dream is over. No more young boys, no more money, just despair and rejection from their peers.
It's a disgusting lie peddled by big pharma. I'm surprised so many people fall for it.
The internet is to blame and bullying in gay culture. There will be another paradigm shift shortly tho.

Also it’s a correlation causation fallacy. Most people who transition have gender dysphoria (depression) it’s not transitioning that causes many of them to commit suicide, it’s depression. If you compare them to other people with depression and the suicide rates I’ll bet most if not all of that percentage vanished.

You're retarded

>Wrong, not a thing
what is the source for what you say

Have you seen what women look like by 40? Lmao

Nice lack of facts you got there. 40% of them kill themselves. How many PTSD having vets kill themselves? Let's compare.

Most of them are married tho, so they can coast on goodwill and emotional connec, sorry I'm trying not to laugh.
Reality.

LMFAO modern women are worthless unless you're desperate for children

About 2% for people diagnosed with depression.

>Ezra guy keeps spamming him
>people aren't taking the bait
>conveniently a trans girl gets a big HBO TV role
>looks suspiciously like Ezra
does Ezraanon have that much power? did he clone Ezra to make Hunter?

So an estrogen injecting tranny, who wants to be a woman, is the better option? Enjoy your AIDS.

>Reality
weird way to say you pulled it out your ass

One that looks like this? Yeah

Attached: 521265153.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

Well I am desperate for children, but I life partner wouldn't be bad either. Good women exist, good trannies? No.

Did you know that even most trannies wouldn't consider having sex with a tranny?

>implying that that ugly man will look like that forever
>implying that there aren't far better looking women out there who don't have a 40% chance to kill themselves
I think you might be gay.

trans couples are more likely than you think

youtube.com/watch?v=xgmOrKYjaFg

Zendaya is hot AF

I think you'll find that the science says that the vast majority of trannies are completely unlovable incels, despite whatever is in that disgusting video I'm never going to watch.

Attached: infographic_transgender_exclusion_from_dating.2400x2400.jpg (800x2000, 159K)

forget the hon, can we talk about the hot tall muscular guy?

You sound jealous

Sounds like you'd have a better chance getting laid wearing a Yea Forums t-shirt out in public than being a tranny.

No, people take the bait every time and most of the time I barely have to try.

That's the pathetic thing about this board - if there's anything that makes angry /pol/cels angrier than a minority (be it person of color or LGBTQ community member) it's an ATTRACTIVE or SUCCESSFUL one. It's not like an ugly loser balding tranny that they're just kicking when they're down or some nobody gay kid killing themselves. Ezra and Hunter are both beautiful and successful despite being very different. NOTHING makes certain people on here rage more than that.

Attached: w_52c45701.jpg (1282x976, 325K)

Sound jealous of whom? You? The mentally ill tranny? What is there to be jealous about? That you want to fuck a guy you will never meet?

>Actor/Actress discussion irrelevant to roles.

Attached: 1563615044026.png (746x708, 514K)

>het men higher than het women
why are heterosexual women so transphobic?

Attached: father pain 2.jpg (368x428, 26K)

t. ugly faggot

I’m genuinely falling in love with her wat do

Attached: BC6FBC93-668C-4AD1-8C1A-817D0440F66D.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

keep posting pathetic tranny shill threads, cuz making anons on 4channel mad is the only time you'll ever be happy.

Will do

Attached: 46D0A7AA-8E2A-4152-B781-B2EC392B2D61.jpg (750x740, 187K)

Attached: 1549136604095.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)