What a great sitcom, every single character is funny

What a great sitcom, every single character is funny.
I'm re watching it and for some reason I'm enjoying it even more than I did when I was younger.

Attached: mitm.jpg (795x1000, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUcw3P8JlNM
youtu.be/YpF9d95jxa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think these are one of the gems of TV. Not the show, that was just painfully average. I could have just put up more mirrors in my house and had a more realistic version to watch. It's the dialog.

The whole backstories between this show's cast and like breaking bad are genuinely diamonds in the rough of the Yea Forums catalog. I never realized how much shit happened behind the scenes and how fucked up the lives of the cast were making these things. The post about dewey growing up with the bullshit of his alleged molestation in contrast with the mundane aspects of the shows setting is surreal.

Hal is legitimately one of the greatest TV dads in history
youtube.com/watch?v=OUcw3P8JlNM

OH NO.

Attached: 1562217589051.png (139x140, 40K)

right up his butthole

Dewey was really molested though? I read the Reddit post but it doens't say anything. The guy said he only had 8k in his bank but Erik Per Sullivan networth is waaaay bigger and he also doens't have brothers irl. The guy who made that post on Reddit said that his brother was a junkie.

francis>hal>reese>dewy>louis>powergap>malcom

I've heard the same shit. People here also said that the blonde with iCarly lives in a small 1 bedroom that the other girl from the same show pays for. You google her networth and it's over 5million...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Someone post the webm where Dewey has the pizza shirt on and Hal is acting insane as he's being forcing into a door in the ground

youtu.be/YpF9d95jxa0

>every single character is funny.
except dewey

Lois and Malcolm talking about Les Miserables and Lois trying to see if Malcolm really had read it to see if he was lying to get out of going to the funeral will always be one of my favourite scenes.

Cringe.

Fuck off Reese

The boys are insanely handsome.

Garrett Wareing is insanely handsome.

That post isn't Erik Per Sullivan, he's an only child and the post said he paid for his siblings rehab.

bump

There have been rumours about what was going on during Malcolm in the Middle. not saying bryan is a kiddy diddler, but producers probably did something that has fucked the kids up permanently, causing dewey's actor to take his own life...

Everyone still pretends dewey is alive... the kid is dead ffs. let him rest in peace

Attached: yes, Dewey is really dead.jpg (630x420, 104K)

He’s not fucking dead, he’s a hiki

bump

I would be too if I was millionaire

The mom was great and always right.

Remember that post where someone criticized Frankie and he responded by saying he was rich and then he had like three strokes.

lol no

saved