I check

I check

Attached: Matt Damon.jpg (480x360, 13K)

He did nothing wrong. No one else had shit to play with.

the right move

He could just have acted normal and wait for someones bluff eventually

No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check."

he didn't know that
also he could've made a bet on the river to make it look like he's buying the pot, but he didn't and showed his hand for free

>No one else had shit to play with
Do you suffer from chromosomal deletion?

BREEEEEE
BREEEEEEEEEE

I’m a brainlet who doesn’t understand cards, somebody please explain this meme to me.

Matt Damon check

checked those trips

Pot is 10 10 6
Matt has 10 6

Trips+dubs=full house= one of the hands with the highest chances of winning

See. These two are contradicting each other already.

Matt was right to wait for someone's bluff, even on the river. It never came but fuck it, if he would have bet they would have folded anyway.

That's what I said. But if he just hadn't overreacted maybe someone would had bluffed at some point

He has almost a 100% certainty of winning with his hand matched up with the community cards.

He played it very coy and instead chose to check and not raise the stakes by betting. Check means you wait and see what others will do during this round of betting without upping the stakes.

Attached: Interstellar messages.gif (500x219, 3.75M)

That’s perfect thanks user

He was wrong to check instead of do an obligatory position raise, since his turn was before everyone else and he flopped one of the best hands of poker with more rounds to bet. He just didn’t capitalize on the situation like a bitch actor that he is.

The problem is the acting, not the checking. Watch the full clip to see how painfully bad it is

I'll stay

Attached: austin.gif (555x278, 1.93M)

Learn how to play poker you stupid fucking zoomer

All in

is this from rounders