How many times can you reuse the premise of "I became a super villain because Stark was a dick to me" before the...

How many times can you reuse the premise of "I became a super villain because Stark was a dick to me" before the audience gets tired of it?

Attached: mysterio.jpg (1280x678, 67K)

>mysterio
>'mandarin' aka Aldrich Killian
>whiplash
>Hammer tech guy
>arguably Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger
>Ultron maybe
>wasn't Vulture turned down construction work because of Stark enterprises

Thanos in endgame for stark ruining his population adjustment

Zemo had his family killed by people using Stark weaponry I think

If it's Marvel? You can milk it forever, this cash cow will never run dry. New ideas are too much of a risky venture. Since audiences will lap up anything with their logo on it, why not repeat the same story?

I mean there are still some differences e.g. Mysterio showed up because there was a power vacuum after Stark's death, and Vulture had the angle of just being an average joe who wanted to stick it to the fancy superheroes

The whole point was that this was the tail end of the Stark arc so the Mysterio people were the skeletons he left behind

Quicksilver and scarlet witch too but she forgive stark I guess, not sure why to be honest these films are incredibly stupid and poorly thought out despite what your sister and her boyfriend say

It's a pretty common trope in the comics too.

Almost all of Iron Mans best stories are redemption arcs of some sort.

Wanda and fast guy were originally villains

the goyim will watching anything that has "marvel" on it

Phase 4 will all be alt right black/woman haters

The audience will never get tired of it. Americans love to believe propaganda about workers. That's why Americans idolize CEOs, celebrities, etc. so much despite the amount of power and influence they wield in our society (one is president) despite them not deserving that.

So Hollywood churns out flick after flick saying Rich Man Good Side, Laborers Bad Side.

it makes sense for IM villains to be because of IM. But for both of Spiderman's is kinda silly

can i have some of whatever you're smoking?

numales are incapable of original thought

>Regular humans are just as qualified as superheroes.
>Never mind, I am just an attention whore.
He had so much promise.

infinity

it's only 30 mg of edibles, never smoked it

I mean, MCU Spider-man is a different interpretation from the comics. He's essentially going through the arc of being Tony Stark's replacement and having to balance that huge responsibility with high school life. He SHOULD just be beating up minor villains on the side and focusing on high school, but ever since Stark pulled him into the Avengers Civil War, Peter is being pulled in the direction of having to take over from the central Avenger and having to contend with massive threats like Mysterio. Spider-Man and Iron Man as characters are inextricably tied together in the MCU, for better or for worse, so IMO it makes sense that Spider-man's villains would be related to Stark.

I just want some kino of Spiderman foiling bank heists and stuff. Kind of like dark knight style

They could just as easily have him busting crooks and the "kingpin" getting annoyed with him. They dont HAVE to tie it all back to Stark being a dick to someone

>Tonys replacement
What happened to War Machine? Or Rescue? Or Hulk? Why on earth would Spiderman be his replacement? The idea itself is so stupid even in the context of the mcu but the dogs will eat it so who cares right

>audience getting tired of the same marvel movie

Spider-Man in the MCU is basically just white Miles. It makes me wonder why they didn’t just use him to begin with instead of just making Peter the low budget version

because Peter's a tech genius and was mentored by Tony. Nobody else except perhaps Banner could take over Stark enterprises.

It's to create a meta-narrative to show how insidious white privilege is.

I really hope the Venom/Carnage movie somehow magically ties into the new Spiderman franchise because I really want some 90s cringekino to happen.

Then I want Kraven to kill Spiderman and I want me some Scarlet Spider and all the clones sage to finally kill comic book movies for good.

Spiderman is marvel's most popular/profitable superhero. in the same ballpark as batman and superman iirc

above batman and WAY above superman

You nigger, you think it takes a tech genius to say “drone strike this child”?
MCU peter displays absolutely 0 tech skill he had to beg Ned to hack his suit because he was too incompetent to do it himself. And regardless of non existent “tech genius”, why would tony force this on a literal child is he that sick in the head? Clearly the job should go to rhodey or banner or happy or pepper or any of the avengers he was never that close with like falcon or even his psuedo son grandson vision these are all vastly better choices than that kid you kidnapped a few years back

Nah, that's a stretch. Thanos was on a warpath before he ever met stark. Then again.....Thanos in 2014 because stark nuked the chitauri.

No. Symbiote will NEVER happen with this Spiderman, he lacks that repressed anger for the symbiote to bring out, he doesnt even get bullied aside from brown boy occasionally calling him a dickhead. How can the symbiote even work when he relies almost entirely on high tech suits?

Yeah, the film didn't need this (beyond giving him a team of high tech villains).

A guy just wanting to fool the world into thinking he was a superhero for personal gain would have been perfect without all the hub-bub.

and? He can still be in all the movies but from a narrative perspective he should not be heir to stark, has he even met starks kid I wonder

WRONG.

All it takes is just one bad day....

Attached: winter10.jpg (600x300, 212K)

anger of being paired with 2 mutts should be enough

Attached: wacky.gif (512x384, 1.51M)

>>Hammer tech guy
>>arguably Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger

To be fair, those 2 are results of being in the weapons business and not actually result of Stark being a dick to them.

Superman is the OG you zoomie BvS and Snyders retardation wont change that

Not soon enough.

I LOVE YOU TOM HOLLAND!
I LOVE YOU TY SIMPKINS!

Highest Grossing Media Franchises

Spiderman -est 28 billion
Batman -est 25 billion
Superman -est 11.1 billion.

no idea what you are ranting about

The deleted scene of Hulk (while horribly animated and laughed at by everyone) seems to indicate Hulk was being a super hero all on his own, not working with BW, cap, tony or anyone. It's possible Hulk went back to such a life, we don't know.

>Muh sales
Superman is as iconic as those other two.

>As to who was going to be the villain in Raimi's third Spider-Man movie brought up much speculation as well as interpretation among fans. Eonline first got wind of the news in 2005 when doing an interview with the director who let slip "Most likely some sand-nigger""[22]

>Regarding the scene where Peter's father is killed, Raimi defended his direction, stating: "It was very tense on set, there were obviously a lot of objections raised about the idea of having a nig--er...African American be Ben's killer, but I was adamant about it. Cliff and Toby were troubled with the script changes I'd brought to them. They were uneasy about the shooter's dialogue, they thought it was insensitive. I took them both aside and I said, 'Look you fucking cucks, if you want a Spider-Man where Ben gets shot by a well-to-do WASP, go make one yourself. This is MY movie, MY vision, and we do things a little more realistically around here...how else is Peter supposed to fight crime if he isn't affected by the most criminally-inclined subhuman filth on planet earth?' That shut them up pretty fast, and we got to work without much trouble."[37]

>After many widely-publicized clashes between Raimi and Sony Pictures, he was finally convinced to rewrite Sandman as a Caucasian, thus removing half of the controversial "sand-nigger" comment. Raimi has since cited this as a key reason for why he left the franchise. In a 2013 Empire interview, he said, "Shoehorning Venom in was nothing, what really was the last straw between me and those jap gooks at Sony is the fact that they wouldn't let me tell an honest story. This was going to be the conclusion of Peter's arc, where he finally recognizes the perils of the Aryan people and commits himself to clearing the streets of minorities. I was robbed on that third one, Hollywood is not a welcoming place for proud white men anymore."[58]

Attached: Raimi.jpg (800x1118, 129K)