Hello, freak bitches

Hello, freak bitches

Attached: oohoohahah.gif (480x480, 3.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufOgTllmr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chimps

you ever notice joe brings up flint to every black guest but never with a white one?

Why the FUCK does he have so many goddamn Jews on his show? The final straw for me was his last podcast with Eric Weinstein, which I should’ve known was going to be some stupid kike kvetching when they denied there was any legitimacy to the race and IQ, but I turned it off and when (Eric) started talking about how Jews in Europe are at a huge risk if there is a third World War. I haven’t listened to another episode since, and I use to listen to almost every one that wasn’t Joey Diaz, a woman, Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson.

so over the anti-semitism shit. you know that was a joke right? because we were quoting south park? and then you retards just took it from Yea Forums and spread it everywhere like it was real. fucking assholes.

you ever notice joe brings up how jacked black guys are but never a white one?

you ever notice how joes friends don't seem to like him. I get the vibe that they avoid his calls a lot and don't really hang out much.

Hello, Jaime

Attached: shill-warning.jpg (402x402, 77K)

I listened one with a woman about Victorian medicine, she came off as one of those "I'm such a weirdo!" at times, but in general it was pretty cool.

>just quit your job and start a podcast or be a comedian bro
>have you tried dmt bro
>dude! Bareknuckle Mma on a basketball court

That said I generally like the podcast. The ones with Randall Carlson got me hook, line, and sinker

youtube.com/watch?v=ufOgTllmr1E

Any worth watching episode from this year after Alex Jones ?

>X is one of the greatest OF ALL TIME
>Y is one of the most SAVAGE strikers OF ALL TIME
>Z’s Grappling is some of the most brutal OF ALL TIME
>>yeah well she’s one of the smartest ladies of all time she’s a bad motherfucker

jesus christ remember when he was likening rousey's run to mother fucking ali.

what are some of your favorite episodes of JRE
mine are
alex jones
steve-o
tim pool
brain cox
ron white
randall carlson
graham hancock
john anthony west
dan carlin
and some others

the one with eddie bravo

That Adam Ruins Everything guy because of the cringe

he likes to rub it in that they can't even do water right

Attached: 1531833376685.jpg (720x720, 534K)

I like his interviews with comedians and athletes and actors but when he has actual intellectuals, he comes off as a meatball yes man

Joey Diaz episodes are pure kino you fuckin' malook

if he shuts up and just lets them talk its fine

The one with the reporter who lived in mexico city and wrote about drug cartels was really good. Also, the one where the guy describes how insane miami is etc..

It only goes poorly when they have a lot say but he keeps chiming in

Who the fuck wants to be on a podcast

>you ever notice joe brings up how jacked black guys are but never a white one?

He's talking about chimps.

Who would you like to see in JRE lads? I'd like to see Morrissey there, although I know he would never accept if ever invited.

Attached: 1562186782624.jpg (1226x864, 336K)

>Why the FUCK does he have so many goddamn Jews on his show?
she's married to a jewish coalburner

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

>Fill the space:
Joe "_____" Rogan

Attached: sei_49318916-a2d5.jpg (644x515, 53K)

He is a very gay man

>comedian
>isn't funny
He's not a bad podcast host, but he is easily near the bottom of the O&A comedian tier list.

DMT

Steven Tyler
The mushroom guy
Eddie Bravo
Adam Carolla
James Hetfield

reggie watts

The first David Goggins one is a must watch if you're into personal development.

That guy is a cringe tryhard.

how? he's the only real one in the industry

Jocko dude is the tryhard.

one with comedians are automatic skips for me

*Pffff* Waow

People here only shit on Joe Rogan because they hate that he can be successful while being sincere instead of le ebin ironic patrician memelord

No the black guy, david goggins. He's one of those worthless losers that doesnt have any real skills, but he's able to trick people into thinking he's "motivational." I dont have any respect for him.

The man is a fucking legend and is a peak example of stoicism. May you drown in a puddle of shit and your remains eaten by cum guzzling down syndrome faggot niggers.

>stoicism
cringe

*chimp noises
>Hello, freak bitches
Can you make it even more insulting?
It's just an honest question.

>sincere
Lol. He's a complete fashionista and fake, not to mention a bully.

Anyone else notice the recent influx of black guests? Lmao he used to have literally none on other than the occasional ufc fighter

If he is able to motivate people his skill is motivation you dingus.

he was obese and then became a Navy SEAL. I normally agree that motivational speakers are stupid but I feel like this would be the one dude to listen too

this rogan makes him out to be exactly who you know he is and its great. he's not even mean about it its almost sad.

he felt pressured for sure.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Attached: Rogu.png (766x633, 318K)