Films about the bastard being the good guy?

Films about the bastard being the good guy?

Attached: 1563919408598.png (1244x946, 724K)

mutts are never good guys user

game of thrones

>tfw no final conan movie where conan as king of aquilonia is confronted by a bastard son who he teams up with to defeat his legitimate heirs seeking to usurp him

Attached: 1332.png (424x492, 302K)

cringe

Why haven't they done another Conan film with Arnie?

Why are Irish so racist?

>even a white piece of shit that never did anything worthwhile and coasts off his daddy's legacy is better than a brown person who actually has their life together and is a wholesome guy
"race realists", everyone

Attached: 1425875945224.jpg (555x672, 151K)

seems kinda cunty that she wouldn't invite her half brother to her wedding. you'd think skeletor shriver would be over that shit by now.

>bastard follows all his half-siblings in Instagram
>none of them follow him back

It's not even his fault Arnold decided to cheat.

thats kind of the opposite of a race realist, moron.
opposite of cringe too

yeah i know it's like they're blaming him for arnie's indiscretions. it's pretty lame.

Can someone please explain the ham cat comic? I’ve wanted to understand it for years

It's someone she didn't grow up with and likely has had next to nothing to do with for most of her life. It probably feels really creepy having this guy treat himself as a member of her family, especially since the only connection is through her father due to his cheating on her mother.

cringe
there's no such thing as a good brown person

>Baena
>Big Guy in both the literal and figurative sense
This can't be a coincidence lads

ok, i mean i get it's weird, and her mother being at the wedding probably made it be uncomfortable or whatever, but still i think if i found out my father had a love child while he cheated on my mom i'd be more pissed at my dad than mad at the kid and would give my half-sibling a chance if they were cool.

it's just bad optics. this kid is taking the high road and arnold is clearly in his life but all the siblings are acting like he's the one who did something wrong.

Honestly this shit is kino
>older son is an evil dark usurper
>younger son is fat, lazy and soft
>bastard has all the good virtues in a man
Wonder who's gonna make it out of this war alive

swords & sorcery is gay

Is he /yourguy/?

Attached: JosephBaena1.png (917x606, 659K)

Honesly, Based Arnold for looking out for the guy, too bad his siblings have tasted the silver-spoon for so long and don't have any humanity. I guess in LA, it's all prestigious families there, no bastards allowed.

Race Realists don't doubt that a person of any race can have a strong character and work hard, they just declare that averages in intelligence and physical ability differ from race to race.

Based Tyceboons

and arnold is shoving a constant reminder of his infidelity and disloyalty to their family. I think it's pretty funny you think all those people have to accept this person instead of him accepting the conditions of his birth. Life isn't fair.

if all the stark siblings told jon snow to go fuck himself he never would have saved the seven kingdoms by murdering that crazy bitch

>It probably feels really creepy having this guy treat himself as a member of her family, especially since the only connection is through her father due to his cheating on her mother.
Yeah and again, their dad being a bad person somehow means they have to accept randos in their family? You imagine trying to look your mom in the face and say, " hey buck up, he's part of the family whether you like it or not". Jesus this is why shame is a good thing. He did a bad thing and this child's life long dissociation from half his family is the deterrent that SHOULD be in place to prevent this from happening.

it's not a rando it's literally a blood sibling

fuck you guys are cold

Yeah dude you're right, fuck having morals'n shit.

Attached: 22207124_854427694733648_326443194_n.jpg (600x535, 21K)

He's has more German in him than the other son.

Attached: 15563931013088.jpg (1024x892, 113K)

honestly it's immoral to ostracize a sibling for something that is not his fault. odd choice of words there sociopath.

He seems like a swell guy but the goblina genes really did him in. He's like a hideous mix of Arnold and spic.

Why was Arnold too stupid to use a condom or pull out?

Well you omitting half the story yeah it does sound immoral there retard. Leave the righteous indignation back on reddit.

Yeah man fuck Catlin and her pain, what a bitch!

Why do you keep making this thread. We get it, your from a broken home and have many bastard siblings. You fundamentally will never understand why the situation is the way it is.

What part of lovechild do you not understand?

>bad tv makes for good life choices

Attached: 1516987421273.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

Yeah man he has a half mexican love baby and it's beautiful you bigot

Attached: 1516980883224.jpg (1440x1380, 387K)

If racists weren't basement dweller dumbasses they could see for themselves that the average white person isn't an intelligent caring human being. Most people are shit regardless of race. It wasn't browns and blacks who fucked our countries, it was WASP boomers.

/pol/ is stuck in 1957.

have sex

no one has any balls to make it true to Howard's Conan. better to let the past die quietly.

>tfw even goblino genes are superior to Kennedy genes

Attached: 1561901285944.jpg (1417x960, 346K)

This. Fuck borders and laws

>if all the stark siblings told jon snow to go fuck himself he never would have saved the seven kingdoms by murdering that crazy bitch
>dude if game of thrones was real life LMAO

Attached: 1563424992096.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>b-b-but at least he's full white!!!

yes, most people are subservient bugmen, and because of this, multicultural societies do not work.

Irish

>reddit insult

Yikes my dude

how the fuck did he turn out handsome with his mother's hideous genes?

>sociopathic insult
double yikes

He's handsome? He has an ugly mug, just happens to look somewhat like his famous father, who's also got an ugly caveman mug.

they all look disgusting

he has uglyness in him, you can see his mouth is almost too huge for his face, eyes are a mile apart, but because arnie has a LIVING GOD's facial structure, it all manages to balance itself out, so he looks good, imagine that boy with weaker cheeks or chin, he'd be a mutant.

>>b-b-but at least he's full white!!!

He's half Jew so he isn't full White.

Are Arnold's legitimate sons even his? Neither look like him, the tubby maybe but the twink has no Arnie features

It's the first time I've seen it and I didn't get it either.

He moved the helmet across the top of the head, which made the button pop.

Their mom has probably taught them to hate him so they keep their distance so they don’t upset her

They actually did know each other when they were growing up. There are p,enty of pictures of the brothers with him.

Why is Shriver making the same face Pedro made

Attached: chloe moretz.jpg (639x960, 71K)

aquaman