Comfy DC thread

Comfy DC thread

Attached: 15638961003370.jpg (750x932, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/it-director-andy-muschietti-direct-flash-movie-1216021
youtu.be/1JHU4-zV3MI
instagram.com/p/BL2J7-RBwEx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruce uses kryptonite to rape Clark.

hahah imagine hypothetical situation
you are batman here, ww wants to fugg but if you face her side, remember that superman is gay...

Bump.

Attached: 15639011078390.jpg (1280x1280, 69K)

Best Joker. Haters gonna hate.

Attached: 15638978630090.jpg (1440x927, 1.98M)

>3 posters
>page 9
DC is dead

Sneed

Comfiest cast ever

Attached: flash BtS Jason.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Attached: jesus christ raimi.webm (848x354, 2.86M)

DC will never be comfy until we get a hot Wonder Girl

Attached: cassandra_sandsmark___wonder_girl_by_riviellan-d8rf81y.png (300x600, 61K)

Attached: Wonder Woman 1x05 (15).webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

should have said Cassandra. DC needs more blonds

Soon....

Attached: xXHyoYr_d.jpg (640x395, 25K)

Attached: vkq7i5z.jpg (4045x2532, 1.1M)

Attached: emily-kinney-poseing.jpg (397x530, 122K)

Why's he keep making him do it over and over?!

Attached: calamity gold.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>cute girl I work with who has a 9/10 body wants to see this with me
>I'm like her big brother and we wont have sex ever
Oh yeah
Just what I wanted out of interactions with women.

Attached: Wonder Girl (2).webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

wtf was Snyder thinking

think she turned Debra Winger gay in the trailer between takes? I do

Attached: 1532386598388.gif (451x331, 1.05M)

I'd like to think Lynda was very seductive.

Attached: Sisters.jpg (540x581, 85K)

don't just stare at it...

Attached: 23tye43trbb31.jpg (1080x1196, 193K)

God I wish I was him

Attached: 1486324773290.jpg (2718x1529, 992K)

Don't go user

I don't watch anything from DC or marvel but the one thing i can assure you is that i want to part gal gadots lanky legs and bully her israeli clit til she starts speaking yiddish

Why was there no scene in JL where Mommy Diana tried to see what it's like to dom and force the Fastest Man Alive to edge his orgasm?

Attached: flash BtS Gal.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

how fast could flash recover from blueballs?

Just doesn't have the same flair that Avengers does.

una poronga. una PO RON GA

>Joker is premiering at Venice Film Festival and later TIFF
based

Attached: mlNPi9x.jpg (6000x3783, 3.38M)

Good question. What is Flash's refractory period like too?

Attached: tfw no gal mommy.webm (720x405, 1.65M)

haahaha

Especially toward the boys

Attached: backpacking.webm (1280x721, 1.76M)

fucking hack whedon just did the same shit from Age of Ultron

I honestly feel bad for people who don't like BvS

Attached: Dawn of Justice.png (500x775, 667K)

Black Siren is my waifu.

Attached: original.gif (500x240, 1.28M)

Oliver should have fucked the evil out of Black Siren.

Attached: 983f93f37f0acc5052f713a7cee77091.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

so, there are black siren and normal Dinah in that show? And they fight by just screaming at each other?

Yes, but they're friends now.

How do you guys feel about Supergirl?

Attached: gettyimages-969633960-2048x2048.jpg (1571x2048, 1.52M)

i'd lick her neck until my tongue is numb tbqhwyf

I liked his design (yeah, ven the damage tattoo) but Leto did a really mediocre job, it was noticeable even in his few minutes of screentime.

Attached: le.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

Reminder that Gadot was so opposed to this scene that they had to use a body double lol

Love the movie but I undertand if people hate it for the right reasons.

Why was she so opposed to it, do you know? I mean it was a dumb slapstick comedy bit ripped straight from Marvel by Whedon but not exactly extremely heinous?

Where's the source for the picture (painting) if you don't mind sharing it?

>those ninjas pushing the platform in the back

Attached: 1558494178231.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Attached: DC2.jpg (881x1490, 255K)

sneed

>even the damage tattoo
why
the make up looks like something an edgy fan of the joker would wear, not the actual joker

If those rumors are true about Green Lantern being directed by J.J. Abrams, he better not fuck it up Although he probably will considering how he dropped the ball with Lost, Star Trek, and Star Wars

Attached: GreenLantern3.jpg (1500x978, 1.53M)

you're right, no onion.

I thought they had to use a body double because Gal was heavily pregnant at the time. It's why the only look at her face is a close up.

dubs, hack whedon. now watch marvel fags say he ain't one.

it ain't for the right reasons half the time, just meme tier reasons most of the time.
Which is fine, it weeds out whose a brainlet reddit pleb, and who can understand kino

this just makes me sad. dc abandoned the dream team without even trying.

How do you rank the dceu so far, I'd probably go
>Shazam
>MoS
>Wonder Woman
>BVS
>Aquaman
>Suicide Squad
>Justice League

Attached: GG002.jpg (1680x2100, 1.37M)

Have you seen this one of the guys fucking th...I mean bouncing the Batmobile up and down? Kek

Attached: flash BtS running rig.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

It's a different take on the joker and I think it could have worked if Leto acted like the prequel comic depicted this joker to be; a goofy hedonist gangster that enjoyed to cause mayhem with ~style~ (hence the ridiculous modified lamborghini)
However, Leto acted like what a edgy teenager would think the joker would behave, I know the editing fucked him over but still.

>the make up looks like something an edgy fan of the joker would wear, not the actual joker
It was stated that Batman really fucked joker up after he killed robin (he lost a couple of teeth, hence the grillz). The whole "damaged" thing is not about "im sooo crazzzyyyy" but an inside joke between bats and him.

Attached: suicide-squad-comic-prequel-tiein.jpg (1600x1048, 715K)

Is Ezra even still the Flash?

He needed more screentime / fleshing out. And Joker variety is good

God I wish that were me in the middle.

He is, I don't know how they managed to meme that rumor into existence but Hollywood Reporter recently reported he is still attached: hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/it-director-andy-muschietti-direct-flash-movie-1216021

Attached: THR flash.png (858x890, 864K)

It's missing the still from BvS where they homage Miller's TDKR cover.

I like to think j. j. abrams isn't a bad director, but that the companies have no understanding of the franchise and are very involved.

I didn't make the collage. Although if I did, I totally would've added that too.

That's very true user. As much as I enjoy BvS and MoS, I can understand why most people and even some DC fans weren't fond of them. Snyder may not have been a perfect director, but it was ultimately WB that meddled with BvS, Suicide Squad, and Justice League so hard that many people have no reason to look forward to the DCEU. JJ may not be a "bad" director but I don't think he's proven himself worthy of adapting Green Lantern onto the big screen, considering how he ruined the ending of Lost by setting up pointless mystery boxes, disregarded the tone and lore for Star Trek, and was partially responsible for running Star Wars into the ground. Green Lantern can truly be the next Star Wars with an incredible cast of characters, rich lore, emotional stories and themes of perseverance, resistance to temptation and good vs evil. All the ingredients for Green Lantern to become not just a success but a cultural icon as well are there but it has to be brought by director with a vision and a group with passion and love. I'm sorry, but I don't see JJ Abrams as the right director for it.

Can we all just utter a group prayer that Affleck comes back for more BatKino

Attached: BvS Quote.jpg (1744x679, 259K)

Definitely agreeing with this. I'm not saying he's a good director.

Attached: BvS Promise.jpg (1152x1900, 403K)

Yeah I know, it's mostly WB being the reason why DC is constantly shit on but I had to vent on JJ a bit more because I'm just really passionate about Green Lantern and I don't someone like JJ to turn my favorite DC superhero into generic, bland sci-fi capeshit when it can be so much more.

everything can be much much more in the right hands. It's not because something turned 5 mil into 10 mil is a success of art but a success in business. and that's what these companies care about. he makes good enough films for commercial viability. no risks

Let's fight for the Snyder Cut first. There's 3 hours and 34 minutes for the original cut and within that time, there's bound to be some Batfleck kino.

Attached: JusticeLeagueSnyder.jpg (2000x1294, 319K)

You can blame JJ for all those things except Lost. He worked on the first season primarily and then left the show and was just a executive producer. Showrunners Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof are the guys to blame for Lost.

Exactly. Just look at how JJ Abrams brought back Star Trek and Star Wars and turned them into astounding cinematic masterpieces -_-

Oh really? I had no idea about that, I just heard that many people where upset with JJ Abrams when it came to Lost.

Go watch Avengers behind the scenes. Literally all of the actors just sit around on their phones looking miserable
Watch DC behind the scenes and everyone is goofing around, training, and non stop smiling. Snyder and the actors put heart into that movie.

Batman’s scenes in BVS were pure kino. Best Batman by far the only time where I can believe a city feared the cape crusaders.

1. Man of Steel
2. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
3. Aquaman
4. Wonderwoman
5. Shazam
6. Suicide Squad
7. Justice League

I wonder if that "Superman is a modern day Horus" poster is here. He always goes in depth with the analysis using terms like "iconography, self-deprecating philanthropist, god-making magic, Snyder's imagery, gods and monsters, heroic age, ancient war, etc."

That guy is freaking cool.

Attached: ManOfSteelHorus.jpg (634x407, 35K)

>Jewish WW
>nig nog
>homo flash
Yeesh.

Now... go watch interviews and press tours with DC. And watch interviews and press tours with Marvel. You can see the difference in the final product as well. When it's time to work... Marvel goes to work and puts out a perfect product. DC takes nothing seriously and it shows in their discombobbled assault on the senses. Get a job your worthless faggot and you might know the difference!

Attached: you will always lose.jpg (1982x2560, 323K)

lol, we totally got BTFO on this one. our actors are quitting left and right and marvel actors just don't wanna leave.
we can't discuss which actors are happier and more content, cause that will always be marvel hands down.
let's just focus on upcoming kino like birds of prey.

I agree. That version of the movie needs to be seen

Attached: D-l59djXYAAQHvw.jpg (1080x1130, 109K)

Cavil is perfectly fine. Affleck is a known alcoholic, fatass, and severely depressed faggot. Of course the marvelbabs will do the epic quips and smile those million dollar grins to get the marveldrones to open up their wallets and buy 40 tickets each to watch some cgi conveyor belt trash

I agree. I can't tell you how much Bruce's arc resonated with me. Out of all the capeshit I'd seen, I was never able to truly relate to the characters until Snyder's and Terio's Bruce Wayne. The fact that he had gone from being cynical, jaded and nihilistic from not making a difference in Gotham City to a man goes back to fight for what he believed is true is something I desperately needed in my life at the time I watched the Ultimate Edition. In my personal life as a Christian, I was feeling jaded and cynical from trying so hard to bring others to repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ with seemingly no results and no people making the change to be better. As Superman as a messianic figure comes into play and reignites Bruce's desire to fight for justice again, Jesus came into my life again and reignited my desire to fight for what's right and my hope for a better tomorrow. I'm not expecting you to turn into a Christian after reading this but at least I hope you can understand user. If you made it this far, thanks for reading user.

Attached: BvSMenAreStillGood.jpg (1199x501, 55K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: TheSuperKino.jpg (1437x581, 60K)

why not post the ones with bre and show the energy of the cast with her.
She's the leading face of the new blacked avengers.
2 phases of blacked and cucked,

>Steppenwolf is beheaded by Wonder Woman just as he tries to boom tube away from defeat
>Steppenwolf's head goes through the boom tube and rolls up to Darkseid's feet
K I N O

Attached: DwmZxLUUUAAtNsB.jpg (1080x1155, 149K)

That scene in Shazam convinced me to go see the movie after I saw it in the trailer.
I'm glad I went, I really liked the movie.

How epic would it have been for Wonder Woman specifically to get that final blow on Steppenwolf after he kills her Amazon sisters and she's just driven by vengeance and bloodlust to get revenge on him? Damn... And to think the movie is actually DONE! Oh my gosh, WB needs to release it!!!FACT!!!

Me too, Shazam had the tone of Raimi Spider-Man and it worked so so well.

Yeah, it's a shame they had to rush the release tho. Still really excited to see what they do with Shazam 2 and Black Adam.

Can't blame her. I wouldn't want some AIDS faggot on top of me either.

Assuming that WB will let David Sandberg and the writers have their way, Mr. Mind is going to be kino. I don't know about Black Adam but it could be a success due to The Rock's star power.

Ofc ur right!

Attached: 1562678207222.jpg (609x676, 60K)

All 1 minute of him.

Just watched Shazam. It was entertaining but I had many issues with it

i can't even open this image, it's so cringy

Attached: 1495842582507.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

You know the flash fucked her here yea? his quick enough that you wouldn't be able to see it.

Like?

What were your issues user if you don't mind explaining it? I enjoyed the movie but I'd like to hear your criticisms.

im hyped for HBO's watchmen

Lindenloff is a master of the art

I wonder why he wasn't replied to you yet lmao

i wonder what the Joker's mom thinks about his life choices

Who's ready for some Mr. Mind kino for Shazam 2!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-13-06-45.png (480x854, 225K)

she frook

>Shazam!
>Aquaman
>Wonder Woman

POWER GAP

Everything else

Looked like a fetish scene from the thumbnail. Like I thought the dude in the middle was in a sleepsack.

Shazam feels like a lighter Batman Returns. You can treat it as a Christmas movie and everything still works.

grannyface

Are you me? This is happening to me right now except not Joker.

Some women want to fuck their brothers so take that as you will.

Thought that was Daniel Radcliffe

I love the film but can't watch it knowing it's the seed of a film series we'll never get resolution for

Honestly curious how they are going to handle him.
And will he team up with Sivana?

Will DC ever been great instead of just about OK?

Attached: 1557406081527.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Attached: bc0.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I hope Henry stays as Superman.

Attached: 1563845071896.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

based momoa

Jesus fuck!

Again, why batman is cumming on a baby?

>WW wears sandals
>can't see toes

D(ropped) C(unts)

Attached: 15426690832022.jpg (351x342, 106K)

>Man of Steel
>BvS: Ultimate Edition
>Wonder Woman
>Shazam
>Aquaman
>BvS
>Justice League
>Suicide Squad

I think the entire cinematic universe is been getting to some fans expectations. Getting a great Superman movie is ESSENTIAL before this cinematic universe thing restarts. Justice League could do without Batman but not Superman.

Attached: batman vs batgirl.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

batfuck!

whedon reshoot

>screaming randomly and crying on a bus
lol why do so many witebois do this. just get over your shit

Attached: batman batwing.webm (640x360, 1012K)

cry more mcuck

Jesus christ he's such a chad

>You disgust even my kind, you conniving kike!
Jesus Christ Sandberg

Attached: Shazam.2019.1080p.Bluray.Atmos.TrueHD.7.1.x264-EVO_9.webm (900x376, 2.92M)

Damn. Boomer feels.

Based and truth-pilled

Batman vs Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

There is why I hated this movie, why were the seven deadly sins/enemies of humanity like this? Are these are metaphysical enemies of humanity? These are what a wizard tried to save the world from? These generic monsters that murder people with brute strenght and "magic" and nothing else? They're supposed to be a grade under the endless, something like Dormammu. Not an excuse for cgi monsters villains. I know they're like the Prime Earth one, but were they even good in Prime Earth? They're just there to be villains for the sake of it, why couldn't they be like the comic Pandora ones? In that way you could have related them to Wonder Woman's mythology and so "extend" the concept.

To letos defense. He was only in the movie for like 10 mins. I wonder how much better it could of been if they kept all his scenes in. Including the abuse. Pity we will never get a legit Harley and joker movie since birds of prey ends the relationship.

Fuck can you imagine red lanterns on the big screen? Or the blackest day? Jesus the future could of DCeu could of been so beautiful

When the random cosplayer is way hotter than the hollyjew actress, you know there is something wrong.

Attached: laracroft-cosplay.jpg (591x691, 72K)

Have you seen the pic of cyborg at his mom's grave? One shot is far more kino than the entire jl movie.

stay seething

no one's seething but you lol

Bruce is bottom

>They're supposed to be a grade under the endless, something like Dormammu
according to? the sins are not very present as actual foes in most Shazam stories and most of the time they are just monsters. Even in Johns' run they are just that.
>why didn't this small scale low budget corny comedy superhero movie go cosmic horror with the secondary villains?

Attached: images.jpg (458x670, 74K)

>no one's seething but you lol

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

god, she's so ugly

Nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

All the sins ever did in the comics was talk shit and influence people to do what they want (which they do with Sivana). And that happened like twice.
And pretty much everytime they're just released by other villains.

>The overpowered golden age Captain Marvel is being used as a proof of something? That was a boring series, Billy said Shazam and the issue ended.
>I literally said " I know they're like the Prime Earth one, but were they even good in Prime Earth? They're just there to be villains for the sake of it"
According to The Power Of Shazam! They at least were from hell and had the actuall powers for corrupting mankind with their mere presence, they also mindcontrolled Cap Marvel. This is the version they should have used, some lovecraftian medieval horror.
>why didn't this small scale low budget corny comedy superhero movie go cosmic horror with the secondary villains?
Then....Why did they used them as secondary villains? Sivana and some other magical enemy should have been the villains, Kull, Lady Blaze, Lord Satanus, some of these villains.
The 7 enemies of humanity should be the same of Pandoras Box from the Wonder Woman's serie.
Using them as generic villain is a waste.

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1041x1600, 450K)

>nuLara shit
You can't have good looking acresses in modern hollywood

that's shit bait user

>The overpowered golden age Captain Marvel is being used as a proof of something? That was a boring series, Billy said Shazam and the issue ended.
>I literally said (You) " I know they're like the Prime Earth one, but were they even good in Prime Earth? They're just there to be villains for the sake of it"
According to The Power Of Shazam! They at least were from hell and had the actuall powers for corrupting mankind with their mere presence, they also mindcontrolled Cap Marvel. This is the version they should have used, some lovecraftian medieval horror.

Is this a thread where people pretend to like the the dceu and the 3 Snyderfags left are allowed to copypaste their old talking points?

He did fine for the limited shit he had retard

Zack Snyder is the only good directors that actually went and made superheroes movies good and epic, no cash grabber movies as Patti Jenkins, James Wan, David Sandberg and every mcu movie did.
Snyder is the man! He did what every other directors doesn't have the balls to do, making superheroes realistic and precisely how the world would see them and makes you think at the real world.
And the proof is that Patti jenkins, James wan, David Sanberg destroyed this concept in favor of lighthearted movies that leave you nothing.
It was WB that destroyed Snyder's vision and destroyed the only thing in the universe that would have made people care about superheroes and how the world really is. Now thanks to WB we have cash grabber and infantilized lighthearted family movies forever.

Because it was based on Curse and they needed simple characters that are already a single concept to give motivation to the villain/backstory for the wizard and the whole Shazam thing and also serve for punching scenes to the whole Shazam family. They're not major characters in the lore so it's not a waste.

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1024x1600, 687K)

pathetic snyderfag

>interviews and press tours with Marvel

You mean with Disney? The company renown for micro-managing to perfection every part of a marketing scheme? The actors are primed to look buddy-buddy when the interviews start rolling out. That's promotion. Jake Gyllenhal made a Twitter/Instagram solely to promote the new Spider-Man. There were articles published about how "natural" and "authentic" it was. He only just so happened to take numerous pictures of himself dressed as Mysterio. And Disney probably paid a nice sizeable wad of cash for him to make it.

Attached: Aquaman customs.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

what you said about those others directors and cu is right. They are all making unadulterated shit.
Snyder is even worse, tho

straight out of SW episode one

>hot Girl
>Warner

pick one

>Because it was based on Curse and they needed simple characters that are already a single concept to give motivation to the villain/backstory for the wizard and the whole Shazam thing and also serve for punching scenes to the whole Shazam family. They're not major characters in the lore so it's not a waste.
Can you please read what I said? I know they're like the Prime Earth one, but were they even good in Prime Earth? They're just there to be villains for the sake of it"
They could have used Kull, Satanus, Blaze, Dummy, Mr Who, Nyola. Using the 7 deadly sins is stupid. You can use them as the same demons released by Pandora from the Wonder Woman's series and use them for "The Power Of Shazam!" story with Black Adam and the sins going havok in the world.
They should be Cap Marvel's and WonderWoman's major demon villains that can be connected with Neron and Etrigan.
And why does every superhero movie needs a boring cheap ass villain? The movie should make some hints to their origins and in the sequel they're full villains.

Attached: 1563260958872.jpg (2320x2900, 458K)

literally billions of times better than Gadot.
Even a better actress, I bet

No, Zack Snyder without WB to corrupt his movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every movie ever
The Snyderverse is not a joke, it's the first serious superhero movies we had in decades

>attractive woman in a late 2010s movie
user, please....

Jeeeesus, are you 12?

race traitors need to hang

No, Mark Millar was edgy as a 12 years old.
Snyder is more Frank Millerian

Snyder is edgy like a 12 years old at 53

You mispelled Mark Millar

>Get in, user.

Wat do?

Attached: 4dd304dd-11c2-4a78-b55f-efd0135a7f34.jpg (750x369, 50K)

Greatest series coming thru

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 365K)

Attached: Lara Croft [Hollywood Ed.].jpg (678x729, 77K)

I thought this thing already came out? Or at least was confirmed to come out soon

>this is what passes for Lara Croft thes days...
And somehow she's still better than the thing on the left.

Lemme hop right in, don't mind if I do!

That ain't Swamp Thing

ST is alright but the writing in Doom Patrol was fantastic

Aquaman
Shazam
Wonder Woman
Man Of Steel
BvS
JL
SS

Gal Gadot has really sexy feet

Change that phrase to something more hopeful, more related to Superman, and it would be great.

It's the line that Alfred says to Bruce Wayne about the corruption that has taken over Bruce and the people of Gotham. Maybe using a line from Pa Kent, Martha Kent or Jor-El would fit. I just saved the pic because I saw it here on Yea Forums and thought it looked badass.

White males don't take the bus, they drive their own vehicles. Mass transit is for bugmen and cucks.

>Shazam = Aquaman
>Man of Steel
>Wonder Woman
>BvS
>Justice League
>Suicide Squad

Green Lannern' kino when? You can't just tease the core in Justice League and not follow through.

Attached: 6520709-1532011657748.jpg (421x640, 131K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: MartinAnsin_Variant.jpg (667x1000, 282K)

Hopefully we don't get a Green Lantern movie in production until it finds the right director.

Anyways, speaking of GL, what would your ideal version of a cinematic adaptation look like? Would it be a trilogy that follows Hal and the GLC fighting the Sinestro Corps? An anthology following different lanterns with each movie like a Stewart/Gardner buddy cop followed by a Baz/Cruz buddy cop?

youtu.be/1JHU4-zV3MI

Attached: Aquacomfy.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

No woman will look at me that same way and it feels bad. God I wish i was Henry Cavill

Attached: 1490974362784.jpg (894x1000, 108K)

>no Final Crisiskino because DCEU died and was replaced by separeted movies
I will never not be mad. Imagine Endgame but with actually decent plot, great villain and deep characters and themes.

Attached: FINALKINO.jpg (1280x1632, 1.48M)

I would've liked it a lot more if i didn't have to cringe every time Eisenberg was on screen, even Leto's joker was more tolerable

too bad it was building up to Injustice shit anyway

>Would it be a trilogy that follows Hal and the GLC fighting the Sinestro Corps?
This, but I fear they'll most likely go the buddy cop route.
If it were up to me, I'd like to not only see Sinestro Corps war, but also Blackest Knight and maybe even Emerald Twilight. I don't think they've done a capeshit where the good guy turns evil yet.

I was expecting trash.

Had to watch them all back to back because it was so good.

Attached: Doom Patrol the worst tv show ever.png (1911x1875, 2.81M)

Night* Fuck

Attached: aab9dd51a4f353aeed068c01f0dec0f6.jpg (900x1366, 346K)

Kek, what? Stop it fanboi...

>hoonka hoonka
also, his laugh was terrible.

>This, but I fear they'll most likely go the buddy cop route.
Yeah that's true and considering how Hollywood is doing everything they can to turn white male leads and characters into irrelevant roles, they'll most likely either not use Hal and Guy or turn them into hot-headed, stubborn homos. Which would really suck to see as a huge Halfag.

>I don't think they've done a capeshit where the good guy turns evil yet.
As much as I hate the idea of Hal Jordan being a villain since he's my favorite hero, I wouldn't mind seeing him slowly but surely turn into a villain if it makes for a great story and a way to explore the psychology of someone turning evil. Maybe you can have Sinestro's offers of power, his persuasion of the Guardians of Oa being flawed and Hal's brash, arrogant personality can be decent plot points for Hal turning into Parallax.

>ehm shity zoomer taste

Attached: trmovie15.jpg (4037x3896, 1.08M)

Pt 2 faggot

Attached: tomb_raider_ii___dagger_of_xian_poster_by_feareffectinferno-d6p79py.png (1024x1528, 1.53M)

>, they'll most likely either not use Hal and Guy or turn them into hot-headed, stubborn homos
Not unlikely at all. It doesn't help that Reynolds' GL movie was a piece of trash and got repeatedly ridiculed by what the masses perceive as a successful movie in the face of Deadpool. The property has definitely been stained, and it's a shame because there's a lot of potential in there, even if they were to simply adapt a story-line directly from the comics.
Whenever they do decide to make a GL movie again, it will probably be later in the DCU's life, so that they could distance themselves as much as they can from the first film.

Had a giant ass poster of her in a pool back in the day.

Yeah that's true. I just hope that WB really looks at what happened with the Reynolds' GL movie and learn from their mistakes.

Imagine Green Lantern with a costume that lights up for real
It was the best thing about the Shazam costume

Attached: Shazam.webm (800x530, 1M)

Because shitskins are content living in shit.

This one?

Attached: tr2_render15.jpg (4000x3000, 745K)

How would a young justice movie do? The kids are much more interesting usually.
Sidekicks rise up!

He is evil. evil!!

2 jews bumping uglies.

SUPER HEROES

Attached: 57d08f521700000233c78495.jpg (960x1440, 284K)

I want to worship her pussy!

Maybe in my mind it wasn't that smooth.
I think it came with a pc gamer magazine.
My Parents weren't ready for that kind of stuff.
Got a Bret Hart poster and a David Hasselhoff the next week but didn't took Lara down.
Fuck you MOM!

I am german by the way but that's just a coincident.

>dat look in affleck's eyes

Get that short-skirted slut out of here
please hold me Henry

When the almost 70 year old is hotter than the new actress, you know there is something wrong.

Attached: 1542865791825.jpg (432x800, 142K)

This is as cool as the videos of him doing creepy shit to his daughter

It is established early in tbe movie that he has lightning powers , yet not once in the fights against the sins or the old man does it get used. He could have wrapped that up quickly if he would just zap the shit out of them. But no, it's like the writers conveniently forgot he had that power.
Also, the stupid bully kids was completely retarded. You can not pull up and hit someone with your truck in front of witnesses and then get out and assault them. The cops would have taken care of that so fast. That's assault, battery, and many more, all in front of loads of witnesses. It was just really stupid and takes you out of them immersion knowing that would never happen in real life

he used it once. moreover, lots of action scenes were deleted.

He could have gone full emperor Palpy and just electrocuted them until they died but nah, he had to just punch a bunch of times

Jap Shazam used it and it wasn't that effective
And Sivana counter attacked with his own lightning
As far as the movie presents it, the only way to defeat the sins is trapping them

Attached: 1561917521568.webm (1280x536, 2.81M)

>underjacket hugs
hnnggg

It's almost impossible to fuck up a cool character like that. Yet, they somehow managed, the absolute mad lads.

>People enjoying stuff

Attached: 1491467936959.png (348x301, 75K)

Hal, John and Kyle all take turns trying to train/reign in Guy.

1) this is an edit
2) Lynda Carter boobs are just big nipples, just look at her leaked nudes
3)Amazons cut their own breasts

based katie cassidy poster

>>Jewish WW
somebody tell him..

Gal Gadot may not be religiously jewish, but she is ethnically jewish

wojak isn't an argument

I got the feeling that after he zapped the bus he was reluctant to use his lightning again

they confirmed it over the phone to a hit ton of people. hopefully the announcement is soon

shit ton*

But it's stupid!
He literally used his zap powers for recharging iphones!
It's (another) plothole of Shazam

BASED

walked out after the club scene

is this the DC safe space circle jerk thread?

Attached: 1464918178149.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

Mcuckfag nigger

Pretty weird that Joss used the same "joke" in two such similar films

same. based cavill is /ourchad/.

Shazam
Aquaman
Man of Steel
Wonder Woman

Can’t even be bothered to rank and type out the rest, that’s how shit they are

>this is an edit
cope
instagram.com/p/BL2J7-RBwEx

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-172415~01.png (720x1031, 662K)

This is for real believers that know what a genius Zack Snyder is and how bad the Snyderless DCEU is

Yikes....If Lynda is that old and got boobs like these it means they're just big nipples or really really saggy

(other complaints about Shazam, liked the movie but...but it should have been better)
>Batman and Superman toys ruins the realistic tone Zack Snyder started
Really? I mean, really? Somebody thought for a moment it was a good idea? There are superhumans in our world and they make toys? They aren't astronauts (yes they made astronauts toys), they're superheroes. And the toys looks like Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck? Shouldn't somebody realize how stupid it is to have them in a realistic universe? A fucking alien from outher space makes the black zero even (9/11 like event and for someone Superman is like an alien Osama Bin Laden) and they made toys about him? It's like making toys of Antifa and the vigilantes of El Salvador. IT'S FUCKED UP.
>the bullies were pointless and not realistic
You want me to believe that school bullies could hurt a disabled kid in a front of a PUBLIC SCHOOL and nobody would do something? Is the person that thought never saw a real bully fight? At least made some realistic bullies that going after him outside the school.
>The wizard
So nobody is gonna say something about a wizard having the power of Zeus and not relating it to Wonder Woman, the daughter of Zeus?
And for a movie that's the copy of new52 at least they could make the wizard making the candidates going on 2 second in his cave and tell them they're not worthy. Making it long is stupid. It should be 2 seconds long. Child Sivana heard a voice telling him that he isn't worthy of a power and he pass his life to try to know what it was supposed to mean, he turns evil.
>Sivana
You have Mark Strong, the real life face of Sivana, and you create a Black Adam wannabe? Sivana use magic powers? Did David Sandberg even know what comic villain he was doing? Did he thought the prime earth Sivana was a good idea for the fans?

>The 7 deadly sins
What are these? These are metaphysical enemies of humanity? These are what a wizard tried to save the world from? These are generic monsters that murder people with brute strenght and "magic", nothing else? They're supposed to be a grade under the endless, something like Dormammu. Not an excuse for cgi monsters villains. I know they're like the Prime Earth one, but were they even good in Prime Earth? They're just there to be villains for the sake of it, why couldn't they be like the comic Pandora ones? In that way you could have related them to Wonder Woman's mythology and so "extend" the concept.
>The Marvel Family.
It's just this? Freddy should be Captain Marvel Jr, not a generic super powered Freddy, Cap Marvel Jr is supposed to Cap Marvel's successor, the boy he almost killed by his carelessness and saved with his powers. Mary Marvel should have different powers from Captain Marvel's powers: Selene, Hyppolyta, Ariadne, Zephyrus, Aurora, Minerva or at least be different from Billy. And the family is cute, but is so easy to power them? There isn't a limitation or consequences? You can just create an army of super powered individuals like this? At least the comics made it specific that if only one Marvel Family member is transformed, they will have full power level; with two members transformed, the duo have each a half of the power level; with three transformed, the trio will have each only one third of the power level and etch etch.
At least, do what Flashpoint did and makes all the kids part of Captain Marvel's powers, a kids got strenght, one wisdom, one stamina, one powers, one courage, one speed. And they have the power to form the Captain Marvel by saying the name Shazam all together.
Or made it reverse. When Cap turn his family into super heroes they all have a part of his original powers. Darla got speed (and it appeared to be that to me), Billy got powers and etch etch.

You know what.
Wonder Woman should be Frank Miller's Wonder Woman, femalist and misandryst.
What a woman warrior grown up in a men less island would be.
She is cold and serious, no jokes, no ambiguity, just the most powerful and dangerous woman alive

theyll most likely get more room in black adam

They can't. The damage is done. Now Mary, Freddy, Pedro, Darla, Eugene are just generic superheroes. here is no consequences, Cap Marvel can just make superheroes like this, he doesn't loose powers, he is just this: an overpowered boring superhero that come against everything Snyder tried to do with the DCEU. And the worst thing is that it works, normies now can have their lighthearted dc movies and just think about some fictional shitfest instead of a realistic thing that makes you think about the real world.
Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam is a stupid cash grabber idea and against the concep of the Snyder's DCEU to being a comic movie universe not with overrated actors but with good actors.
DWAYNE JOHNSON IS NOT EGYPTIAN, NEITHER AFRICAN

have sex

that's so fucking retarded

In original plan (when dead Robin was, Dick and before they edited Jason Todd mention in Suicide Squad) it could as well be Robin, or indeed a copycat, or maybe Joker doesn't even exist and Batfleck murdered him long ago (which he actually planned to do in Death in the Family comics before Superman stopped him).

maybe it was a reference to the fact that angelina jolie cut her boobs off to prevent the possibility of breast cancer.

You mispelled epic

So........The Dark Knight Strike Again?
That Dick Grayson-Joker deserve to be forgotten

I loved Far From Good, but Jake really looked like that he realizing he is making some kid's kid shit for Disney Channel or something.
Like compare to Prince of Persia, he feeled way more organic in it.

That scene in the bar with Peter? it was cringe until twist

Also didn't happen fact they they made entire plot around wacky ass mcguffin that some other guy that is not there anymore leftover.
Mysterio itself was kino, illusions were good and Spider-Man some arc, but it all ultimately was filtered by cringe.

Look, Dwayne Johnson is less than half african, so he is not even possibily black egyptian.
Dwayne is not egyptian.
Cast a real big muscled egyptian man, Ōsunaarashi Kintarō!
#KeepBlackAdamEgyptian

Attached: Sumo-Osunaarashi-JSouteyrat-4183.jpg (500x750, 128K)

Attached: Supergirl bodypart.png (1912x1632, 1.78M)

>Wonder Woman
>Man of Steel
>Suicide Squad
>Justice League
>Shazam
>The Rest

worst rank ITT

t. Ōsunaarashi Kintarō

I wouldn't be mad if she becomes Supergirl, if that schizo idea of WB to develop that movie instead of any Superman one is still on.

Is Henry cunny poster? Does that count as cunny yet? Consequences will never be the same.

He is the perfect Teth Adam, egyptian, muscled, egyptian, beefed, big, egyptian.
And he is egyptian

Attached: 3251234125.jpg (628x399, 31K)

Was he supposed to became Dark Knight Strike Again Joker or Batman RIP Joker?

me in the green suit

Snyder should have made the JL villain not a new god but Crisis from Just Imagine Stan Lee With John Cassaday Creating Crisis

Attached: RCO023_1480496127.jpg (997x1551, 320K)

It should have been like this

Attached: RCO031_1480495959.jpg (993x1554, 276K)

seriously though am i the only one who enjoyed JL lol

And becoming this

Attached: RCO041_1480495959.jpg (1600x1228, 561K)

Yes, because everyone would have loved JL directed by Snyder without WB to corrupt it

And will turn into this

Attached: RCO046_1480495959.jpg (997x1550, 204K)

And would have ended like this

good aesthetics, but i can't tell if his acting was shit or the dialog or something was not right about him, can't put my finger on it

We could had this!

Attached: RCO048_1480495959.jpg (982x1551, 277K)

The script and look. Leto is a genuine good actor but got fucked over by WB. There's about 15 minutes more of his Joker footage that was not released.

People will non stop ridicule even more when Joaquin Phoenix's version comes out.

oh fugg ;DD

My wife Sophia Lillis would be perfect as Carrie Kelley.

Attached: D40C0274-90CB-409A-A7C9-26D2E92676C8.png (685x685, 438K)

>Sophia Lillis
Perfect cast doesn't exis.........

YO! Anybody here seen the film "Hush"?

Yea Forums is too busy discussing She-Ra and Ducktales to post about it.

I just watched it, I enjoyed it, did not like the big reveal at the end though. The book was better (they didn't even mention Jason Todd in the film). Catwoman was very prominent and I'm just not much of a fan.

Attached: BatmanHushFeature-1-min.jpg (1200x764, 162K)

Well, Carrie Kelley is a ginger, and since we know that Hollywood make gingers black people and gingerfaced blondies and brunettes.
Carrie should be a black ginger so we're all happy

Attached: 59452970_2355489438021939_5395988958346915838_n.jpg (612x765, 59K)

Moms gonna freak

Bet he came in her womb

>Do you bleed?

Attached: Fi-M-Top10-Action-Scenes-In-DC-Movies-1080p30.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

How the hell does Hush work if not for eddie’s big reveal?! Are you kidding me?! Why on earth did they feel the need to make that change, it doesn't make any sense - there is surely no reason not to have just followed the original story, unless they feel the audience for an animated movie can't follow a double twist (deal with two villains).

Attached: batman-vs-wonder-woman.png (888x822, 498K)

exact opposite for me

shazam
aquaman
Suicide Squad
Justice League
BvS
Mos

havent seen WW

Attached: 1kjCqFi.jpg (737x771, 61K)

MoS > Shazam > Aquaman > Wonder Woman > BvS >>>>>>> JL > SS

>BvS and Mos not at first
>JL in top of BvS and Mos
im truly sorry you have such a tasteless taste

BvS > every movie ever

i'm sorry you can't get snydermeme dick out your mouth

Attached: 1abc9678ab7f9f90d6808856361fa55f.jpg (1000x1312, 300K)

Idk why they came up with their own version. They did the same with "Rise of The Supermen". Why get rid of all the good parts?

since they dont have children, do they still menstruate?

>only one of them is still playing a superhero
But I'm glad Ezra is gone

Attached: 1508905981000.png (475x346, 121K)

best DC animated movie in a long while

Shazam was very "we the kids"

Yeah, I wish the Superman vs Batman fight was longer though.

This scene and the majority of this movie felt like high budget fanfic

Apparently you didn't read the thread: Based Ezra is still Flash.

Attached: flash suicide squad-subtitled.webm (1276x526, 955K)

Yes, even if they were infertile too
You can have a period and be infertile. The fact that a woman is menstruating doesn't necessarily mean that she can conceive and carry a baby to term. For example, if a woman isn't ovulating regularly, she will have a harder time getting pregnant. Some women continue to have periods but don't ovulate at all. This medical condition is known as anovulation.

MOVE CHILDREN ! VAMONOS !

I miss these niggas like you wouldn't believe.

How will the dceu introduce Batman as DC's Iron Man?

Attached: flash batman massage.webm (1280x720, 209K)

I miss Letoposting.

Concept:
The movies Shazam happened in earth 5
We will have the DCEU Shazam titled "The World's Mightest Mortal" That will be connected with Wonder Woman's mythology.

Yeeeeeeaaaah. I meant it more from them being made of magical clay than human biology. But i guess she has had children in other versions.

...........................In the movie Wondy is the biological daughter of Zeus and Hyppolita......

Please don't give me hope

There was a time above...a time before Patty Jenkins, James Wans and David Sandberg ...there were perfect things Zack Snyder did...diamond absolutes. But things fall...Patty Jenkins, James Wans and David Sandberg happened on earth. And what falls...is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie is dreaming that Patty Jenkins, James Wans and David Sandberg didn't ruined the dceu.