Tuca and bertie has been cancelled at netflix, after only one season

tuca and bertie has been cancelled at netflix, after only one season
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://twitter.com/lisadraws/status/1154150458266570755
variety.com/2019/tv/news/designated-survivor-tuca-and-bertie-canceled-netflix-1203278713/amp/

Attached: 612381F2-7CD5-4295-B992-51D69BFBA233.jpg (1777x999, 176K)

That’s odd, the critics said it was the greatest show ever made. Gee, it’s as if the opinions of critics do not reflect the opinions of most audiences!

Attached: B801676A-4B7C-4105-9A1D-4946D14ACCCC.jpg (750x494, 117K)

Not surprising.
Even though it's the same people that made Bojack, the animation was somehow uglier and the humor lowbrow

Who

it’s a shame, given how much lisa liked Yea Forums

Attached: 98D38DF6-EE9D-44D3-9C40-0F3C1BCF8CBB.png (1080x1216, 157K)

Her problem is she liked having a show that was all female led, but didn't put any thought into making it a good show. Lame stock sitcom plots, unlikeable characters, and shoehorned issues about harassment and molestation.

Imagine fucking Yea Forums living in your head rent free enough to randomly bring it up in an interview about your show.

This place is neither interesting nor powerful enough to warrant that.

based

The guy responsible for Bojack being what it is wasn't in charge of this one, the woman whose only real contribution was drawing the animal people was

Bertie was a fun character but Tuca was annoying.

damn, let me guess. Does Tiffany Haddish's character play a loud-mouth ghetto cunt in this one?

>I shill on Yea Forums so racist incels will watch my show
Bravo!

>bland SOL thats only redeeming "quality" is the SoCal hipster humor gets shitcanned after 1 season
such a shame.

Attached: 888comeonnow.jpg (640x638, 27K)

Bojack has been garbage since the second season, I assume this was even worse?

>shiller her show on Yea Forums(nel)
>show gets cancelled after 1 season
ITS LIKE RAAAIIIIAAAIIIIIINNNN

Never saw it.

Honestly I enjoyed it. I like the touca and speckle episode

It’s Broad City with birds.

So bojack on netflix. Glad i passed

This
Not even noticed enough to be hated
And the plug about algorithms, yeah we all knew this. No one thinks it a clever move l for mentioning, especially now that its fucked.
These people are mentally ill.

chucka and sneedie

She probably is one of the posters who REEEEEEs when jews are mentioned

Barely could finish the first episode. Completely unfunny, partly cringy, mostly boring. Nothing of value was lost.